Blair White and Ben Shapiro - a converstion

a loss for words

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2017
upper left corner of the republic

Blair and Ben had a love fest. which is weird. Ben said basically that in a political discussion a bio man is a bio man is a bio man and no matter how much people yell and scream and have hysterics no matter he will call you as he sees it.

However, in a private setting he will be reasonable. If he was having dinner in a restaurant with Blair, he would refer to him as her to the waiter, because he looks like a she.

An interesting, if strange, conversation

Blair and Ben had a love fest. which is weird. Ben said basically that in a political discussion a bio man is a bio man is a bio man and no matter how much people yell and scream and have hysterics no matter he will call you as he sees it.

However, in a private setting he will be reasonable. If he was having dinner in a restaurant with Blair, he would refer to him as her to the waiter, because he looks like a she.

An interesting, if strange, conversation

That's because trannies are interesting, if strange.

Shapiro is just a decent guy who feels sorry for them..but objects to being forced to pander to idiocy.

Ben is pretty stiff necked when it comes to facts.

but he is also a mensch when it comes to being polite to folks. He did a good job of showing how he would do it.

Both Ben and Blair were civil about getting their points across. Shows how a discussion SHOULD happen, but almost never ever does.

A couple days ago I was watching an interview with Shapiro where he said that he would call a person by any name that they wish, but would never refer to a "he" as a "she". In reality I think he's full of shit. He'd probably call them whatever they wish just out of respect. He may rub some people the wrong way for his views, but Ben Shapiro just comes across as a really nice guy.

A couple days ago I was watching an interview with Shapiro where he said that he would call a person by any name that they wish, but would never refer to a "he" as a "she". In reality I think he's full of shit. He'd probably call them whatever they wish just out of respect. He may rub some people the wrong way for his views, but Ben Shapiro just comes across as a really nice guy.
His objection has always been on the hysterical insistence of some groups that we get it *right* or be charged with a crime.

"...this is demonstrative of the Left’s take on science: Science is actually just the name for anything the Left likes. Worried about the humanity of an unborn child? Concerned that fetuses have their own blood types and their own DNA? Stop it! You’re quoting science, not Science™! Wondering how it is that a genetic male is actually a woman? You’re worrying about science, not Science™!

Science vs. Science™!

Forum List

Back