Russia is a Nazi-State

Spycraft

Jan 10, 2018
https://www.amazon.com/Winter-Coming-Vladimir-Enemies-Stopped/dp/1511365447&tag=ff0d01-20

This is a decent rundown of what Russia is in today's geopolitical context. Garry Kasparov of course fled Russia from a Kangaroo court, barely by the skin of his teeth, literally, because his partner and leader of the leading Democratic movement in Russia was later murdered.

His strongest argument in the book is that after years of Yeltsin dismantling the KGB, mostly by fracturing it into pieces (a common tactic to reduce power of an organization or individual is to divide the labor. In the US the FBI is internal, the CIA is external, the NSA is signals, etc.)

Putin spent YEARS putting all the pieces back together under one entity, the FSB, which is now the reconstituted KGB.

The point:

The point is that Russia is the mortal enemy of the freeworld.

The fact that anyone in the US would take Russia's side on anything is pathetic and shows just how good the Russians have gotten at subversion.

Ahem , is Garry jewish?

The biala rus and the jew are mortal enemies. R.I.P The Romanovs

Putin was smart by cleansing the country of rich seditious jews.

He either jailed them or exiled them.

It made him very popular in Russia. .... :thup:

Last edited:
Ahem , is Garry jewish?

The biala rus and the jew are mortal enemies. R.I.P The Romanovs
I know he's half-Armenian - a very intelligent people.

Just looked it up, mother indeed Armenian. Father, Jewish named Weinstein of all things.

An armenian jew. Not exactly a russia-phile. WEINSTEIN ; priceless. Nothing here but more of the usual.
He is not an Armenian Jew. I've never heard of one although they may exist. He is Jewish and Armenian.

Forum List

Back