Blackwater founder moves to Abu Dhabi

You cant USE me for anything SL

Go find an fox viewer they love to be used

i know you feel useless, but i think you'd make an excellent door stop.

I have to admire TM's tenacity in constantly putting up with being the brunt of piling on and not just telling ya'll to fuck off and go somewhere else. I hope she doesn't, because then I might be her replacement.

Seems like there are a lot of folk here who use her only as a sounding board, but these same bullies probably have no qualms about poking the runt of a litter until the poor little fella drops dead.

unlike you, the ironically named truth just regurgitates mind numbingly stupid, wildly partisan bullshit. an original thought and a glass of water would probably kill her. i have no problem telling her she'd make a fine door stop. of course, i don't personally know any door stops, so i don't feel any guilt in making the comparison.

I have to admire TM's tenacity in constantly putting up with being the brunt of piling on and not just telling ya'll to fuck off and go somewhere else. I hope she doesn't, because then I might be her replacement.

Seems like there are a lot of folk here who use her only as a sounding board, but these same bullies probably have no qualms about poking the runt of a litter until the poor little fella drops dead.

Learn not to burn. Act like a troll and lie repeatedly. Your going to catch fire.

unlike you, the ironically named truth just regurgitates mind numbingly stupid, wildly partisan bullshit. an original thought and a glass of water would probably kill her. i have no problem telling her she'd make a fine door stop. of course, i don't personally know any door stops, so i don't feel any guilt in making the comparison.

I guess my question, then, would be why don't those on the extreme right who regurgitate mind numbingly stupid, wildly partisan bullshit get equal treatment? If so, I rarely see it. Ironically, the only time I have is when either you or Gunny weighs in on their stupidity--but never by the usual posters representing the right.

Granted I've only been a contributor to the forum for about a year and a half, and can't be here 24/7, so I only go by what I see and that's that the posters here who think they rule, the right wing extremists, can get away with just about anything they want.

That's what happens to runts in life, survival of the fittest and all. If you can't run with the big dogs then it's best that you stay your puppy ass on the porch.

Why is it you think that the muslim religion is soooo great that it will take over teh world?

I think all religions are silly.

I think none of them can take over the world because sceince makes much more sense.

You FEAR free thought, I know it it win the day.

Religion does a much better job at Controlling people.....you can tell a Zealot that the Earth rotates around the Sun....now tell him there aint no God.....

Still not seeing the post where its prooved that sharia could override this countries contitution?

what would happen if someday there was a hundred million Muslims in this Country and they just thought our Constitution was for people like you Truth?.....but not them....

There is no daddy in the sky.

it is really a very freeing and empowering realization.

its up to you to be a good person just because other people matter just as much as you do.

You life is merely the result of chance.

It is a precious opportunity that will never come again.

You have only these hours and days on earth to get it right.

Too many are way too self agrandizing to accept these facts.

Not in Dubai. The UAI is probably the most decadent Arab country, and I keep wondering why bin Laden doesn't send in a few errant jets aimed at some of those gawdy buildings. After all, his main complaint is the "Americanization" of his homeland.

yea your right....but im sure she would still have to walk ten feet behind and keep her mouth shut.....

Maggie your nothing like Truth.....you can actually see and say that both sides have done their share of screwing this Country and its people.....not her....like her leader Dean...only Republicans are guilty of that....

Still not seeing the post where its prooved that sharia could override this countries contitution?

what would happen if someday there was a hundred million Muslims in this Country and they just thought our Constitution was for people like you Truth?.....but not them....

Is that more magical thinking like unfettered markets create nirvana?

I guess my question, then, would be why don't those on the extreme right who regurgitate mind numbingly stupid, wildly partisan bullshit get equal treatment? If so, I rarely see it. Ironically, the only time I have is when either you or Gunny weighs in on their stupidity--but never by the usual posters representing the right.

Granted I've only been a contributor to the forum for about a year and a half, and can't be here 24/7, so I only go by what I see and that's that the posters here who think they rule, the right wing extremists, can get away with just about anything they want.

ive had a few run ins with NamVet and PI.....and this one moron i cant remember his Handle,but he always starts off saying...."sorry bout that"...its just that your in a thread everyone left and right are having a nice debate....and here comes Dean,Zona,Truth,Midcan,Political Junky,MarcAtl,Chris,Yukon,Douger.....i mean 10 far leftist will all of a sudden show up.....and there goes the nice even discussion....

There is no daddy in the sky.

it is really a very freeing and empowering realization.

its up to you to be a good person just because other people matter just as much as you do.

You life is merely the result of chance.

It is a precious opportunity that will never come again.

You have only these hours and days on earth to get it right.

Too many are way too self agrandizing to accept these facts.

If what you say is indeed fact then it should be easy for you to prove.

And while you're doing that, I'm gonna go feed my horses and then hit the honky tonks.

Hasta mañana!

Is that more magical thinking like unfettered markets create nirvana?

how many Muslims were here in 1950 as compared to now?....how about in another 50 years?.....in another 50?....how many were in Europe?.....

WASHINGTON — Erik Prince, whose company, Blackwater Worldwide, is for sale and whose former top managers are facing criminal charges, has left the United States and moved to Abu Dhabi, according to court documents.

Mr. Prince, a former member of the Navy Seals and an heir to a Michigan auto parts fortune, left the country after a series of civil lawsuits, criminal charges and Congressional investigations singled out Blackwater or its former executives and other personnel. His company, now called Xe Services, has collected hundreds of millions of dollars from the United States government since 2001.

Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates, which has no extradition treaty with the United States.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/18/world/18blackwater.html

Good place for this asshole

You two need to be sterilized, THEN get a room. :cuckoo:

Actually, the ME would be a good place for YOUR bleeding hearts. You can explain to the terrorists how much you love them and are on their side, even against your own nation.

Fuckwits. The both of you.

Fuck you asshole.

Corporate greed is what is destroying this country, not "terrorists."
Yes, Mussolini would be proud.

Forum List

Back