Blackwater founder moves to Abu Dhabi

Why is it you think that the muslim religion is soooo great that it will take over teh world?

I think all religions are silly.

I think none of them can take over the world because sceince makes much more sense.

You FEAR free thought, I know it it win the day.

Why is it you think that the muslim religion is soooo great that it will take over teh world?

I think none of them can take over the world because sceince makes much more sense.

I'm ready to run a scientific study. Can I use you as a free thought subject?

You pathetic little boobie.

It has nothing to do with Greatness - it's about Demographics.

Consider the Birth Rate of the Muslim world, its migration patterns, and the impact on targeted countries. For a preview, read up on what is happening in Western European countries with high levels of unassimilated Muslim immigrants who have established zones of Sharia Law.

And if you think Sharia Law encourages Free Thought, you have no grasp of the concept. Hardly a surprise.

Last edited:
Godwin's Law.

TM Loses.

WASHINGTON — Erik Prince, whose company, Blackwater Worldwide, is for sale and whose former top managers are facing criminal charges, has left the United States and moved to Abu Dhabi, according to court documents.

Mr. Prince, a former member of the Navy Seals and an heir to a Michigan auto parts fortune, left the country after a series of civil lawsuits, criminal charges and Congressional investigations singled out Blackwater or its former executives and other personnel. His company, now called Xe Services, has collected hundreds of millions of dollars from the United States government since 2001.

Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates, which has no extradition treaty with the United States.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/18/world/18blackwater.html

Good place for this asshole

You two need to be sterilized, THEN get a room. :cuckoo:

Actually, the ME would be a good place for YOUR bleeding hearts. You can explain to the terrorists how much you love them and are on their side, even against your own nation.

Fuckwits. The both of you.

an intelligent post as usual from you

Come on , tell us all how Sharia law is going to be allowed to exsist with our constitution in place?

You are the one who FEARS muslims like Hitler feared jews.

Tell us how sharia will take over our country.

Come on , tell us all how Sharia law is going to be allowed to exsist with our constitution in place?

You are the one who FEARS muslims like Hitler feared jews.

Tell us how sharia will take over our country.

are you talking to me, twatloaf?

feel free to find a post where i show my *fear* of muslims and link it.

you've got a better chance of getting laid :lol:

Still not seeing the post where its prooved that sharia could override this countries contitution?

I dont like being treated as a second class citizen
oh man....Truth in a Burka and not being abel to say anything unless asked.....FUCKING PARADISE........

Not in Dubai. The UAI is probably the most decadent Arab country, and I keep wondering why bin Laden doesn't send in a few errant jets aimed at some of those gawdy buildings. After all, his main complaint is the "Americanization" of his homeland.

UaeDxbKaramaSunrise2504.jpg

41021108.Mar05301.jpg

WASHINGTON — Erik Prince, whose company, Blackwater Worldwide, is for sale and whose former top managers are facing criminal charges, has left the United States and moved to Abu Dhabi, according to court documents.

Mr. Prince, a former member of the Navy Seals and an heir to a Michigan auto parts fortune, left the country after a series of civil lawsuits, criminal charges and Congressional investigations singled out Blackwater or its former executives and other personnel. His company, now called Xe Services, has collected hundreds of millions of dollars from the United States government since 2001.

Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates, which has no extradition treaty with the United States.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/18/world/18blackwater.html

Good place for this asshole

You two need to be sterilized, THEN get a room. :cuckoo:

Actually, the ME would be a good place for YOUR bleeding hearts. You can explain to the terrorists how much you love them and are on their side, even against your own nation.

Fuckwits. The both of you.

Fuck you asshole.

Corporate greed is what is destroying this country, not "terrorists."

Yeah, strange that Gunny would be defending a company who hired out mercenary soldiers to do the same job as Gunny, et. al., but for six times the pay.

You are the one talking about children as if they are evil

No you pathetic boobie. I oppose Sharia Law. The Muslim children are victims of it.

Here's a link with a useful side-by-side comparision of Christianity and Islam. The religious similarities are stunning.

Comparing and contrasting Christianity and Islam

However, their legal and political system varies (Sharia law, e.g.) and is open to interpretation by other countries' (ours) interpretation. Oddly, our own legal and political systems are subject of much criticism as well.

So where is it "written" that every other religion and every other political/legal system in the world must be exactly like ours? "Sharia law" would not be recognized in our court system, so why make such a big deal over something that undoubtedly will never happen in the first place?

You cant USE me for anything SL

Go find an fox viewer they love to be used

i know you feel useless, but i think you'd make an excellent door stop.

I have to admire TM's tenacity in constantly putting up with being the brunt of piling on and not just telling ya'll to fuck off and go somewhere else. I hope she doesn't, because then I might be her replacement.

Seems like there are a lot of folk here who use her only as a sounding board, but these same bullies probably have no qualms about poking the runt of a litter until the poor little fella drops dead.

Forum List

Back