Blacks waking up to the truth of the democrat party?

The other 2 things are claims made by right wing gaslight trash.

Right wingers believe that you are unable to get a photo ID or use the internet?
Right wingers think blacks are too dumb to look at party policy and then decide to vote.

Are Democrats the "real racists"? Well, they used to be: Here's the history​

It's a right-wing talking point meant to distract us from the obvious. As with many lies, there's a grain of truth​

Republicans have an obvious race problem — one they prefer not to admit, even to themselves. The party's voter base is overwhelmingly white, and Republicans are now actively trying to suppress Black voters (and other voters of color) through a range of Jim Crow tactics. They reflexively support police even in the most egregious cases of racist violence (such as the murder of George Floyd last year) and have consistently depicted Black Lives Matter as a subversive, anti-American movement. But they can't win elections without moderate and independent voters who are uncomfortable with overt and blatant manifestations of racism, so they claim that Democrats and liberals are the "real racists."

No, we would be stupid to vote republican.
You have to be a brainwashed functional moron or greedy idiot rich to vote Republican. Their giveaway to the rich tax rates of the last 40 years have given us the worst inequality poverty homelessness and upward mobility ever anywhere by far and you morons are worried obsessed about pedophilia election fraud and other ridiculous no evidence garbage DUHHH

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Didn't you read your link?
It was Democrats, all Democrats who "destroyed black-owned businesses, murdered black residents, and forced the elected local government - a coalition of white and black politicians - to resign en masse"
No that's not true. We know what has happened to blacks. For example, it was a 7-1-1 abstentia decision that created Jim Crow as a national policy. 4 of the seven SCOTUS justices who voted in the affirmative were Republican.

Horace Gray
David J. Brewer
Henry Billings Brown
George Shiras Jr.

Had these 4 Republicans not voted in favor, Jim Crow would not have happened.

So you really need to go leaarn some history.

OMG! That's awful!

They went along with Democrats in all these areas.

Sounds like a good reason to vote Democrat. DURR
If the Republicans had not been racists themselves then they wouldn't have gone along. Look fool, you can stop trying to put the modern racism practiced by you and other Repubblicans on Democrats.

The only thing we are waking up to is the gaslighting that's being tried by racists in the republican party.

Every 4 years we see this same old ---- from the right.

And when the election come things won't change.

Because Republicans are racists. Democrats have not destroyed anything.
Where do Blacks stand on….

• Same Sex Marriage
  • Environment Regulations
  • Border Security

The majority of Blacks care more about their economic well being vs. the top of mind issues of the White Democrats listed above. Wake the fuck up! You are being played (as usual) by Democrats. You people took it in the ass when you were told by the current President you wouldn’t be Black if you voted for his opponent. And, guess what? You did as told!

How’s that working out?

Obviously your under developed brain isn't going to figure it out so I'll throw you a lifeline.

Who’s kidding who? Setting the record straight on the political ancestry of modern American racism​

In contrast, the Republican Party – the party of Lincoln – was, despite its own myriad racial challenges, the institution to which most Black Americans rightfully felt the greatest allegiance.

This all changed, however, during the middle decades of the 20th century. President Lyndon Johnson’s famous/infamous lament upon signing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that he had, in so doing, “lost the South [to Republicans] for a generation” was a seminal moment in the transition, but hardly the last. Liberal Black Republicans and conservative racist Democrats (often referred to as “Jesse-crats” in North Carolina because of their loyalty to Republican Jesse Helms) remained a part of the political scene for at least a few more decades.

Those White racist left the Democratic party and sided with the republican party.
It's plain and factual history. You really aren't that bright.

This all changed, however, during the middle decades of the 20th century. President Lyndon Johnson’s famous/infamous lament upon signing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that he had, in so doing, “lost the South [to Republicans] for a generation”

Yeah, he said he'd get those ni---rs voting for the Democrats for 200 years.

No that's not true. We know what has happened to blacks. For example, it was a 7-1-1 abstentia decision that created Jim Crow as a national policy. 4 of the seven SCOTUS justices who voted in the affirmative were Republican.

Horace Gray
David J. Brewer
Henry Billings Brown
George Shiras Jr.

So you really need to go learn some history.

No that's not true.

It's in reconmark 's post Blacks waking up to the truth of the democrat party?

Are you calling him a filthy liar?

4 Republicans voted the same way as millions of Democrats? That's awful!

If the Republicans had not been racists themselves then they wouldn't have gone along. Look fool, you can stop trying to put the modern racism practiced by you and other Repubblicans on Democrats.

If the Republicans had not been racists themselves then they wouldn't have gone along

It's awful when a few Republicans go along with millions of racist Dems.

This all changed, however, during the middle decades of the 20th century. President Lyndon Johnson’s famous/infamous lament upon signing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that he had, in so doing, “lost the South [to Republicans] for a generation”

Yeah, he said he'd get those ni---rs voting for the Democrats for 200 years.
And Lincoln said this but we are to be Republicans because he freed the slaves only in states in rebellion against the United States.

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black ... I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Where do Blacks stand on….

• Same Sex Marriage
  • Environment Regulations
  • Border Security

The majority of Blacks care more about their economic well being vs. the top of mind issues of the White Democrats listed above. Wake the fuck up! You are being played (as usual) by Democrats. You people took it in the ass when you were told by the current President you wouldn’t be Black if you voted for his opponent. And, guess what? You did as told!

How’s that working out?

Most blacks, even here in Chicago, support school vouchers.
Dem politicians keep screwing them over. I guess the black voters enjoy it.

And Lincoln said this but we are to be Republicans because he freed the slaves only in states in rebellion against the United States.

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black ... I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

And then Republicans freed the slaves in all the states.
With zero Dem support.

Forum List

Back