Blacks targeted and killed in Tulsa OK.....

Why should we give private chat formats to fools, in order for them to use freely, if they are going to kill people with those private formats, and this once they unify upon them as a force to do evil in the nation and/or world ??

So everyone has something to do when they get really bored ?
When conspiring to murder, and then doing it as a result of chatting in private between one another, in order to get down the plans right, and especially from distances that normally wouldn't even allow people to meet one another by chance, is a new thing in this nation. Meeting outside of the virtual world like this, is very slim for many who would want to come together to do evil (if the formats weren't there to allow such), let alone to then conspire with each other to actually kill people in result of such meetings, and ummmm this is not to funny for those victims on the other end of these types of wrecklace freedoms & meeting places given out so freely now, and this to whom ever it chooses, that usually lerk in the shadows of the private chats conspiring, just as these two and others have done in the past... Solutions anyone ?? I gave mine, now lets here yours.

Homo.....did you post the story from a prior week about 2 black thugs that robbed and executed a 22 year old man and his 18 year old girlfriend....both white for just walking through a park in (drumroll)....Oklahoma?

I doubt it. You see a white couple executed by black males is not news but some idiot white shooting black people is headline news. Hell, the NAACP gets TV time for their bullshit organization trumping up HATE CRIMES but ignoring the 1,000 other black on everyone crimes the same week.

Updated 3:04 p.m. ET: The same attacker or attackers may be to blame for four early-morning shootings that left three people dead and two wounded within a three-mile span of north Tulsa, police in Oklahoma say.

All five victims were walking through neighborhoods not far from each other when they were shot early Friday, Tulsa homicide detective Sgt. Dave Walker told the Tulsa World.

All the victims were black, prompting the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., NAACP Tulsa president, to say that someone appeared to be "targeting black people to shoot.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I’m on edge for my people," Blakney said, according to the Tulsa World.

U.S. News - Shooter targeting blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

Blacks are being TARGETED SPECIFICALLY in Tulsa.

Why do I get the feeling that a great deal of the people here would actually participate in a race war if one broke out?

I'd rather die than fight somebody for such a ridiculous reason.

The people doing the race baiting and the raising of tensions are your people, the left. Biker is a lefty and the main stream News media is run by lefties. Something like 90 percent of all reporters are liberals.

Spend a month claiming a Hispanic man is a white man and purposefully murdered a teen cause he was black and you get what you get. Spend that month insisting it was racial with absolutely no evidence to back it up and with facts that clearly refute the claim and you get tension where none was before.

Seize on daily criminal activity and read into it, with no evidence or information that it was racist and you get tension and you get results like we are now seeing around the Country.

And who is doing all this? I will remind you that lefties were bemoaning that Fox was not adequately playing the blame game for the last month. The left is doing it.

Forum List

Back