Blacks targeted and killed in Tulsa OK.....

Updated 3:04 p.m. ET: The same attacker or attackers may be to blame for four early-morning shootings that left three people dead and two wounded within a three-mile span of north Tulsa, police in Oklahoma say.

All five victims were walking through neighborhoods not far from each other when they were shot early Friday, Tulsa homicide detective Sgt. Dave Walker told the Tulsa World.

All the victims were black, prompting the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., NAACP Tulsa president, to say that someone appeared to be "targeting black people to shoot.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I’m on edge for my people," Blakney said, according to the Tulsa World.
U.S. News - Shooter targeting blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

Blacks are being TARGETED SPECIFICALLY in Tulsa.
I'm sorry this happened, ABikerSailor. It's just terrible. :(

Nah, the spoken thoughts of KKK Grand Wizard (D) Robert Byrd. He sure loved his Hoodies too.

kkk-byrd.jpg

Jerry Falwell and Strom Thurman were segregationists, did they die segregationist?

You are the one with the crystal ball, post the quotes of the dead.

Here:

“If Chief Justice Warren and his associates had known God’s word and had desired to do the Lord’s will, I am quite confident that the 1954 decision would never have been made. The facilities should be separate. When God has drawn the line of distinction, we should not attempt to cross that line.” -Jerry Falwell

"I wanna tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that there's not enough troops in the army to force the southern people to break down segregation and admit the ****** race into our theatres into our swimming pools into our homes and into our churches."
Strom Thurman

Jerry Falwell and Strom Thurman were segregationists, did they die segregationist?

Here:

“If Chief Justice Warren and his associates had known God’s word and had desired to do the Lord’s will, I am quite confident that the 1954 decision would never have been made. The facilities should be separate. When God has drawn the line of distinction, we should not attempt to cross that line.” -Jerry Falwell

"I wanna tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that there's not enough troops in the army to force the southern people to break down segregation and admit the ****** race into our theatres into our swimming pools into our homes and into our churches."
Strom Thurman
Was Fallwell an elected official?

*NOPE*

YOU ASSHOLES PUSH THESE RACIAL BUTTONS TOO DAMN MUCH! THEN YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE REACT THE WAY THEY DO TO YOUR BULLSHIT. YOU FUEL YOUR REVERSE RACISM PURELY OFF YOUR OWN GOD DAMN RHETORIC. EVIDENCE BE DAMNED

I have not a racial bone in my body but shit like this makes me so fucking mad that I almost wish I did so the anger would be justified.

And if the shooter is found to have done this out of malice for blacks what have you got? One fucking racist piece of shit that you will use to stir the nation into a frenzy.

YOU'RE DISGUSTING.

So when blacks kill blacks, it's because they are vile violent *******, but when whites kill blacks it's because vile violent ******* made the poor provoked whites kill the vile violent *******?

Did I get that right?

Here:

Strom Thurman

Are these from the grave as requested?

******* are vile violent animals, they always kill each other, so what's the fuss if a white guy kills a couple and gets in on the fun?

-Unspoken thoughts of the white conservative

Nah, the spoken thoughts of KKK Grand Wizard (D) Robert Byrd. He sure loved his Hoodies too.

kkk-byrd.jpg

no because the media doesn't give passes to those folks unless they turn democrat, then rehabilitation is complete. :rolleyes:

Here:

Strom Thurman
Was Fallwell an elected official?

*NOPE*

So, now the qualifier is being an elected official?

So, Byrd, Falwell and Thurman were all segregationists in the 1950's, but because Byrd was an elected official his racism never left, does that apply to Thurman as well, and since he wasn't elected Falwell's racism left him?

Does that about cover your logic?

This Democrat Wingnut should wear a Hoody. Anything would be better than that bizarre lookin thing on her head.

PHO-10Dec01-273232.jpg

YOU ASSHOLES PUSH THESE RACIAL BUTTONS TOO DAMN MUCH! THEN YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE REACT THE WAY THEY DO TO YOUR BULLSHIT. YOU FUEL YOUR REVERSE RACISM PURELY OFF YOUR OWN GOD DAMN RHETORIC. EVIDENCE BE DAMNED

I have not a racial bone in my body but shit like this makes me so fucking mad that I almost wish I did so the anger would be justified.

And if the shooter is found to have done this out of malice for blacks what have you got? One fucking racist piece of shit that you will use to stir the nation into a frenzy.

YOU'RE DISGUSTING.

So when blacks kill blacks, it's because they are vile violent *******, but when whites kill blacks it's because vile violent ******* made the poor provoked whites kill the vile violent *******?

Did I get that right?
The so-called "Black Community" has a HUGE problem...upon itself...And it's a CULTURE problem that cannot be addressed but by those that LIVE within it...and without blame to ANYONE but themselves.

kkk-byrd.jpg

no because the media doesn't give passes to those folks unless they turn democrat, then rehabilitation is complete. :rolleyes:

One says the qualifier is being an elected official and one says the media. Another says it's blacks and liberals' racism.

Wow. Any more justifications?

YOU'RE DISGUSTING.

Did I get that right?
The so-called "Black Community" has a HUGE problem...upon itself...And it's a CULTURE problem that cannot be addressed but by those that LIVE within it...and without blame to ANYONE but themselves.

So, it's the black community's HUGE CULTURE problem that's causing a white guy to kill and wound blacks in Tulsa, OK?

Last edited:

Did I get that right?

So, it's the black community's HUGE CULTURE problem that's causing a white guy to kill and wound blacks in Tulsa, OK?
Didn't say that did I?

Did you graduate See Dick Run? See Jane Run?

Reading IS fundamental jackleg.

Get to the fucking point asshole.

Didn't say that did I?

Did you graduate See Dick Run? See Jane Run?

Reading IS fundamental jackleg.

Get to the fucking point asshole.

I made the point. Now go justify some more.

YOU'RE DISGUSTING.

Did I get that right?

MURDER IS MURDER. WHY THE NEED TO QUANTIFY IT IN RACIAL TERMS?

Race is a factor in what percentage of crimes? Do tell..... I'd guess very few. But then I don't look at crime in those terms. I'm an ex con you know. I never thought about race. I thought about myself. But please pretend to know the minds of others.

YOU'RE DISGUSTING.

Did I get that right?

MURDER IS MURDER. WHY THE NEED TO QUANTIFY IT IN RACIAL TERMS?

Race is a factor in what percentage of crimes? Do tell..... I'd guess very few. But then I don't look at crime in those terms. I'm an ex con you know. I never thought about race. I thought about myself. But please pretend to know the minds of others.

Human Terms...Exactly.
icon14.gif

Forum List

Back