Blacks targeted and killed in Tulsa OK.....

******* are vile violent animals, they always kill each other, so what's the fuss if a white guy kills a couple and gets in on the fun?

-Unspoken thoughts of the white conservative

Updated 3:04 p.m. ET: The same attacker or attackers may be to blame for four early-morning shootings that left three people dead and two wounded within a three-mile span of north Tulsa, police in Oklahoma say.

All five victims were walking through neighborhoods not far from each other when they were shot early Friday, Tulsa homicide detective Sgt. Dave Walker told the Tulsa World.

All the victims were black, prompting the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., NAACP Tulsa president, to say that someone appeared to be "targeting black people to shoot.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I’m on edge for my people," Blakney said, according to the Tulsa World.

U.S. News - Shooter targeting blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

Blacks are being TARGETED SPECIFICALLY in Tulsa.

I guess they are Goons as well.

******* are vile violent animals, they always kill each other, so what's the fuss if a white guy kills a couple and gets in on the fun?

Unspoken thoughts of the white conservative

You open a psychic hotline yet? I see all kinds of people scared in Tulsa.

Nah, the spoken thoughts of KKK Grand Wizard (D) Robert Byrd. He sure loved his Hoodies too.

kkk-byrd.jpg

I dunno the evidence thus far but I find it completely hysterical and disgusting for ANYONE to claim blacks were specifically targeted when we have

NO FUCKING IDEA OF THE PERPS MOTIVE.

Op Negged for clear bullshit race baiting. Fuck you you racist piece of shit.

Nah, the spoken thoughts of KKK Grand Wizard (D) Robert Byrd. He sure loved his Hoodies too.

kkk-byrd.jpg

Jerry Falwell and Strom Thurman were segregationists, did they die segregationist?

Please, nutters. Please stop saying that. It is bullshit deflection and does not address the issue in anything near an honest manner.

Address what fucking issue you moron?! There is no known motive or perp in custody at the point you posted. Why not try to express some sympathy for the victims and disgust at those jumping to conclusions when actual lives have been lost?

Oh I forgot....political points>life

kkk-byrd.jpg

Jerry Falwell and Strom Thurman were segregationists, did they die segregationist?

Robert Byrd was buried in his Hoody. True story. :)

kkk-byrd.jpg

You are the one with the crystal ball, post the quotes of the dead.

You know.......any multiple shooting is bad, but considering the racial climate of this country right now, with one that SPECIFICALLY TARGETED BLACKS in a short period of time, this could start something nasty.

Like I said, specifically if it's found that the shooter is white.

Like I said?

You don't know dick.

But you're making huge leaps based on your political wet dreams.

FUCK YOU

Sounds like several drug deals gone bad to me!

The victims were in their yards mostly. Killer never left his vehicle from what I have seen; he could move on to other areas with the first area he covered now heavy with police. The Police Chief does not see "drug deals gone bad". Thank goodness Tulsa has decent law enforcement it appears.

YOU ASSHOLES PUSH THESE RACIAL BUTTONS TOO DAMN MUCH! THEN YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE REACT THE WAY THEY DO TO YOUR BULLSHIT. YOU FUEL YOUR REVERSE RACISM PURELY OFF YOUR OWN GOD DAMN RHETORIC. EVIDENCE BE DAMNED

I have not a racial bone in my body but shit like this makes me so fucking mad that I almost wish I did so the anger would be justified.

And if the shooter is found to have done this out of malice for blacks what have you got? One fucking racist piece of shit that you will use to stir the nation into a frenzy.

YOU'RE DISGUSTING.

YOU ASSHOLES PUSH THESE RACIAL BUTTONS TOO DAMN MUCH! THEN YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE REACT THE WAY THEY DO TO YOUR BULLSHIT. YOU FUEL YOUR REVERSE RACISM PURELY OFF YOUR OWN GOD DAMN RHETORIC. EVIDENCE BE DAMNED

I have not a racial bone in my body but shit like this makes me so fucking mad that I almost wish I did so the anger would be justified.

And if the shooter is found to have done this out of malice for blacks what have you got? One fucking racist piece of shit that you will use to stir the nation into a frenzy.

YOU'RE DISGUSTING.

CONCUR!

:clap2:

YOU'RE DISGUSTING.

Shallow White Liberals and Racist Minority Democrats. They're miserable assholes. Waddayagonnado?

Forum List

Back