Blacks targeted and killed in Tulsa OK.....

This Democrat Wingnut should wear a Hoody. Anything would be better than that bizarre lookin thing on her head.

PHO-10Dec01-273232.jpg

I'm from Colorado originally. I knew a lot of black ranchers and ranch hands. Nothing unusual about her hat. Her maybe :)

YOU ASSHOLES PUSH THESE RACIAL BUTTONS TOO DAMN MUCH! THEN YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE REACT THE WAY THEY DO TO YOUR BULLSHIT. YOU FUEL YOUR REVERSE RACISM PURELY OFF YOUR OWN GOD DAMN RHETORIC. EVIDENCE BE DAMNED

I have not a racial bone in my body but shit like this makes me so fucking mad that I almost wish I did so the anger would be justified.

And if the shooter is found to have done this out of malice for blacks what have you got? One fucking racist piece of shit that you will use to stir the nation into a frenzy.

YOU'RE DISGUSTING.

So when blacks kill blacks, it's because they are vile violent *******, but when whites kill blacks it's because vile violent ******* made the poor provoked whites kill the vile violent *******?

Did I get that right?

MURDER IS MURDER. WHY THE NEED TO QUANTIFY IT IN RACIAL TERMS?

Race is a factor in what percentage of crimes? Do tell..... I'd guess very few. But then I don't look at crime in those terms. I'm an ex con you know. I never thought about race. I thought about myself. But please pretend to know the minds of others.

Did you hang with the brothers, in the joint?

So when blacks kill blacks, it's because they are vile violent *******, but when whites kill blacks it's because vile violent ******* made the poor provoked whites kill the vile violent *******?

Did I get that right?

Race is a factor in what percentage of crimes? Do tell..... I'd guess very few. But then I don't look at crime in those terms. I'm an ex con you know. I never thought about race. I thought about myself. But please pretend to know the minds of others.

Does it fucking matter? What the HELL is wrong with you Salt-peter?

If it turns out this shooter was white.......well..........guess the race wars are starting early.
What race wars? Wars that have been expected, and by whom have these wars been expected ?

People being alledgedly mis-led in life to do stupid things, and for what ever reason, should be looked at as "individuals" who use various excuses to cover for their mental states of mind in life, especially when they do something this bad...There are many weird excuses for a mental case to use when go out and do bad things in America, and sadly this one may have chosen a peoples race to do it over, but lets just hope not, and lets just hope that this idiot from Hell is caught and punished for his actions quickly. My prayers go out to, and are with the victims and wounded in such a case.

Did I get that right?

Yes, believe it or not we had some good times. A couple years into my sentence I became a cell house porter. Had a lot of freedom, power and friends. Made some hooch and sold a lot of pot. My cellmate was Mexican. We called him taco. Poor kid was in for vehicular manslaughter. Unintentional death but tested positive for alcohol and got 15 years. A guy by the name of Diggs was probably my closest friend there and he was black. He probably saved me from a lot of hole time as he was constantly preaching the gospel to me.

I don't regret my time. It made me who I am. I am sorry for the pain I caused others on the way though. Prison and god, be he real or not, saved me from a life of pain.

People can change and incarceration can work.

I was wondering if he was in a jail/prison were all the races mixed and got along.

He sounds as if he has been around. Most people haven't experienced the life I have. I think he has and he was questioning my integrity. I have no problem with that. I put it out there after all.

Updated 3:04 p.m. ET: The same attacker or attackers may be to blame for four early-morning shootings that left three people dead and two wounded within a three-mile span of north Tulsa, police in Oklahoma say.

All five victims were walking through neighborhoods not far from each other when they were shot early Friday, Tulsa homicide detective Sgt. Dave Walker told the Tulsa World.

All the victims were black, prompting the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., NAACP Tulsa president, to say that someone appeared to be "targeting black people to shoot.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I’m on edge for my people," Blakney said, according to the Tulsa World.

U.S. News - Shooter targeting blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

Blacks are being TARGETED SPECIFICALLY in Tulsa.

So what exactly is your point? That TULSA is the next stop for the Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton/Barack Obama Race War Tour?

He sounds as if he has been around. Most people haven't experienced the life I have. I think he has and he was questioning my integrity. I have no problem with that. I put it out there after all.

That's OK. YOU have vetted yourself...(All is fogiven by me persoanlly)...

I wish to get into this jackleg's head...(As if I didn't KNOW already)?

Yes, believe it or not we had some good times. A couple years into my sentence I became a cell house porter. Had a lot of freedom, power and friends. Made some hooch and sold a lot of pot. My cellmate was Mexican. We called him taco. Poor kid was in for vehicular manslaughter. Unintentional death but tested positive for alcohol and got 15 years. A guy by the name of Diggs was probably my closest friend there and he was black. He probably saved me from a lot of hole time as he was constantly preaching the gospel to me.

I don't regret my time. It made me who I am. I am sorry for the pain I caused others on the way though. Prison and god, be he real or not, saved me from a life of pain.

Then you can verify that just because Robert Byrd was in the KKK years ago, it doesn't mean he was a racist later in life, does it?

Then you can verify that just because Robert Byrd was in the KKK years ago, it doesn't mean he was a racist later in life, does it?
No But he USES the word regarding WHITES before his death...asshole...

Says it to the late Tony Snow...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FIBJt-c2o0]Senator Robert Byrd says "white *******" on TV - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know his heart. It's possible he was either but speculation is what leads to dumb ass threads like this.

You know.......any multiple shooting is bad, but considering the racial climate of this country right now, with one that SPECIFICALLY TARGETED BLACKS in a short period of time, this could start something nasty.

Like I said, specifically if it's found that the shooter is white.

So, are you saying it is okay for blacks to target whites, but you get upset when a white wacko (hope he is punished according to the law if found guilty) kills blacks, like it is contagious?

No But he USES the word regarding WHITES before his death...asshole...

Says it to the late Tony Snow...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FIBJt-c2o0]Senator Robert Byrd says "white *******" on TV - YouTube[/ame]

So only blacks can be *******?

I don't know his heart. It's possible he was either but speculation is what leads to dumb ass threads like this.

My point was that maybe he wasn't racist and maybe Falwell and Thurman were or all three stopped being racist.

Forum List

Back