Zone1 Blacks should not resent other persecuted yet successful minorities but instead emulate their choices and actions that led to their success

The key to reducing poverty among blacks is MARRIAGE. But of course, IM2 considers saying that “anti-black filth.”

"The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household."

Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap, pg. 10 https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Asset Value of Whiteness_0.pdf

So yes, your opinion is nothing more than anti black filth.

Craziest thing is the most influential people in my life were or are Black, Hispanic and one Polish guy and I am WHITE.

A man that I look up to is Black and he served four decades for this country from Military to Diplomat and never once did I ever think anything different about him and wished I could be like him.

He has raised five beautiful children and is now enjoying his golden years with his grandchildren and his Filipina wife, so let me say that this nonsense Blacks must be more like Jews or Asians is hogwash!

The Hispanics I have known own their own companies and have put their kids through school and shown me what real work is and what family is!

The Polish guy was a teacher of mine and a farmer and the man was more of a man than I ever will be and he served in Korea but every year he would take us kids to the farm and have us work with him so we can learn about farming and other aspects of life!

I have lived a wild and crazy life and let me tell you my father was a Hobo and a cook that would sleep with anything that had a skirt…

Now of course my mother was actually beautiful and the wench tried to kill me when I was two because my father ( who was married ) ran away.

The Jewish grandfather that was my half-Aunt dad was as racist they come and hated his grandchildren except for one that wasn’t related to him and yep that was me!

My real grandfather ( mother side ) was a Nazi and I mean real Nazi that should have been shot!

What is my point, well people need to be who they want to be and we have good and bad in all segments of society but I left something out and I am also married to a Filipina and my adopted brother is Filipino and I will tell you I wouldn’t trade them for anyone in the world!

So let me be clear let people live their lives and stop trying to tell another race how they should be because all you are doing is causing issues that are not needed..
This is true for all posters, of all races.

"The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household."
Because blacks, as a group, don't value education.

Because blacks, as a group, don't value education.
According to who? Right wing whites?

Facts don't show this.

Payscale did a two-year study from 2017 to 2019, and this is their conclusion: "we find equal pay for equal work is still not a reality." They studied the earnings of white men and men of color using data from 1.8 million employees. They found that no matter how far they advanced, black men made less than white men with the same qualifications. According to the study, “black men were the only racial/ethnic group not achieving pay parity with white men at some level." The study showed that black men had the most significant "uncontrolled pay gap" relative to white men and that on average, black men earned 87 cents for every dollar a white man earned. The Payscale study showed that black men are paid less compared to all other men. Even when black and white men had the same job, experience, education, and worked at the same geographic location, the study shows a controlled pay gap whereby black men earned less. Executive-level black men still earn less than white men at that same level. At that level, black men are paid 97 cents for every dollar a white man is paid but face the same executive responsibilities and are expected to produce the same or superior results.

The “conservative” judgment about the single parent, unwed mother, and fatherless home creating poverty is horse piss. The National Women’s Law Center also showed that black women are paid less than other women. Black women are paid 63 cents for every dollar paid to white men based on calculations used in the study. Where this impacts black single mothers is this study shows a pay difference of over 20,000 dollars per year. "Black women have to work more than 19 months—until the very last day of July—to make as much as white, non-Hispanic men did in the previous 12-month calendar year." Black women in high-wage occupations earn 64 cents for every dollar a white man earns. On average, that is 40,000 dollars per year less than white men in those same occupations. This renders the unwed mother, fatherless home opinion meritless relative to income and poverty because a black couple can get married, daddy lives at home, and the family still makes less than whites. This is not about lack of education. Nor is it about the field of study.

"Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education."
- Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, ThinkNow Research

Kokoyachuck found that blacks and Hispanics with college degrees were paid less than whites and Asians with comparable education. His study showed that blacks and Hispanics who graduated in S.T.E.M majors earned less than whites and Asians with degrees in those same majors. "Even when Blacks and Hispanics go the extra mile and earn professional degrees, their incomes still don’t break six figures. Whites and Asians, however, double their incomes by earning professional degrees, allowing them to make well over $100,000 a year."

Unlearned factless opinions based on anti black hate have no place in these discussions.

Stephen Miller, Black Workers Still Earn Less than Their White Counterparts, www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/hr-topics/compensation/pages/racial-wage-gaps-persistence-poses-challenge.aspx

Brandie Temple and Jasmine Tucker, Equal Pay for Black Women, Equal Pay for Black Women - National Women's Law Center

Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap

This is true for all posters, of all races.
No it's not. This everybody does it line is crap. People have different experiences here in America based on race and that's a fact whether you like it or not.

No it's not. This everybody does it line is crap. People have different experiences here in America based on race and that's a fact whether you like it or not.
And yet Africans risk their lives to get out of black governed countries and move to white countries. You must like punishment 😄

This is from the OP. The article is 6 years old.

Jews are more highly educated than any other religious group, while Hindus and Muslims are the least educated, the first-ever global study of religion and education shows.

Christians are the second-highest educated religious group in the world, with nine years of education, followed by the religiously unaffiliated, and then Buddhists.

Most blacks are christians, so the claim of blacks not valuing education is a lie that is based on a belief steeped in anti black hate and resentment of black people. Furthermore, this article states that Jews are a religious group, which means black Jews are included in the highly educated group. This again destroys the lie of black resentment of jews and how blacks do not value education.

There is no mention of black resentment in this article. Why is this thread still open?

The OP has consistently posted rants full of anti black hate. This thread is nothing more than that. If this is supposed to be a discussion, the evidence should be presented and counter arguments allowed. But any argument that has presented Jewish complicity in anti black hate gets closed and the threads that were closed had evidence that came from Jewish people.

So why does this thread get to stay open?

I know the answer, but I will see plausible deniability.

And yet Africans risk their lives to get out of black governed countries and move to white countries. You must like punishment 😄
Yeah, thats why Africa has 4 times the population of America and at least 2 times that of Europe.

You might want to study what the west has done to Africa before you make comments. Unlearned factless comments based on anti black hate have no place in these discussions.

How was my response to this not true?

“So let me be clear let people live their lives and stop trying to tell another race how they should be because all you are doing is causing issues that are not needed.”

“So let me be clear let people live their lives and stop trying to tell another race how they should be because all you are doing is causing issues that are not needed.”
I have an honest question for you though. Do you think focusing on higher education or learning an in demand skilled trade is the best way for an INDIVIDUAL to find their way our of poverty? That was Lisa's premise

I have an honest question for you though. Do you think focusing on higher education or learning an in demand skilled trade is the best way for an INDIVIDUAL to find their way our of poverty? That was Lisa's premise
Of course, if someone has the education and skills they have a better chance of working to get out of poverty. They also have to put forth the effort to find the job to suit their skills and education.

Until damage the policies made by whites are fixed, what you say is a load of crap.

The industry that has created the most millionaires is sales. You don't need an advanced educatiion to sell vacuum cleaners.

IM2 NEVER PUTS ANY RESPONSIBILITY ON BLACKS FOR ANYTHING ANYWHERE ANYTIME. SIMPLY AMAZING.
Wrong. But you do not want to accept responsibility for what a subculture in the white community continues doing. Your opinion is simple minded and uneducated. This statement explains people like you:

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it. We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences. At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism. Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience. This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue." - Dr. Robin DiAngelo

You have posted volumes of anti black hatred and you want to tell somebody black about responsibility. Please! I have to stop here because cussing is not allowed in zone 1.

Blacks should not resent other persecuted yet successful minorities but instead emulate their choices and actions that led to their success

So blacks should have been included in the new deal and GI Bill government programs that other "persecuted" yet successful minorities got to participate in. .

Until damage the policies made by whites are fixed, what you say is a load of crap.
What policies need to be fixed? Are you still blaming failures on non existing policies today? Explain the “damage” in your own words. Posting your cut and paste novels is bullshit. You think it’s racist to point out that people need to have ambition and motivation and stop using excuses for laziness. What I say isn’t racist, it it aimed at everyone. Laziness isn’t in your race, but you make excuses only for black people.

Last edited:
The industry that has created the most millionaires is sales. You don't need an advanced educatiion to sell vacuum cleaners.
I never said you have to become a millionaire. I was talking about the best way to move out of poverty.

The best way is to train for a marketable career. That can be through a college education - accounting, engineering, computer science, etc. - or through a community college program or vocational school - plumbing, electrician, HVAC technician, etc.

That becomes much harder to do when you have babies out-of-wedlock.

Blacks should not resent other persecuted yet successful minorities but instead emulate their choices and actions that led to their success

So blacks should have been included in the new deal and GI Bill government programs that other "persecuted" yet successful minorities got to participate in. .
That was generations ago. For the past two generations, blacks have been FAVORED over whites. And most have taken advantage of that favoritism*, which is why most blacks are not in poverty - and where I live, in downright affluence. To hear you talk, one would think that blacks are all poor, oppressed victims.

The blacks who remain in poverty today have only themselves, and their neighborhood influence, to blame. PLENTY of people grew up in poor neighborhoods, and were poor themselves, and managed to get out. They made the right choices.

*some succeeded regardless of favoritism, but many did capitalize on it, at the expense of whites

Forum List

Back