Blacks should boycott White People,after O.J. Sentencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We Blacks must try to boycott white people , after this O.J.Simpson sentencing today. This is nothing more than a modern Day Set up and lynching of O.J. Simpson.

Let us face it. A lot of White people were upset at the fact that O.J. Simpson
was found not guilty in the murder trial of Nicholl , and Ron Goldman.This is
some strange kind of vengence for many Whites. I say we blacks must end
personal relationships with Whites,if you are involved with a White male or female end the relationship now, as a form of protest.

We Blacks must try to boycott white people , after this O.J.Simpson sentencing today. This is nothing more than a modern Day Set up and lynching of O.J. Simpson.

Let us face it. A lot of Wite people were upset at the fact that O.J. Simpson
personal relationships with Whites,if you are involved with a White male or female end the relationship now, as a form of protest.

:rofl:

Now that is great satire!

*RACIAL SLUR DELETED*

You can take them out of the ghetto ...

*RACIAL SLUR DELETED*

You can take them out of the ghetto ...

That is uncalled for and racist. 52nd Street is just stating his opinion. I may tease him, but it's not hateful or because of race.

Clearly you do not know what a boycott is, but aside from that there is one really clear reasoning for this: You are jealous because for some reason black women in your area are just dating white men more.

Using something like this as an excuse is sad.

To bad they didn’t lynch Orenthal Simpson.

was found not guilty in the murder trial of Nicholl , and Ron Goldman.

Or a lot of people believed a murderer was not found guilty. Some people like to see justice.
What is sick is that some people believed a murderer got off and were happy about it.

This is some strange kind of vengence for many Whites. I say we blacks must end personal relationships with Whites,if you are involved with a White male or female end the relationship now, as a form of protest.

You really are a racist aren’t you.

Last edited:
Thread closed due to repeated racial slurs used against other members While we welcome discussion on race relations and racism, attacking other members on the basis of race will not be permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back