Blacks respond to Trump's cool Mug Shot...

In other words, it's kewl for you to ridicule blacks for being Republicans, but it is wrong - very wrong - to ridicule blacks for being Demcorats.

We, sir. You are no black man, but you are certainly a Democrat with a double standard like that.
It is just as right for me to ridicule black right wingers as it is for whites to ridicule white liberals. I am indeed black and I can ridicule blacks that support white supremacy. Your ridicule of black democrats is generally without substance.

It's time whites such as yourself stopped telling those of us who oppose the continuing of a white racist system that we are wrong for ridiculing blacks who work to help maintain that system. One of the reasons why blacks remain in struggle is due to the blacks you support, and you only support them because they work to help you maintain white preference or white advantage.

Because there are black Republicans who are not Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell, Shelby Steele, Candace Owens, Herschel Walker, Burgess Owens, Byron Donalds, Carl Swain, Daniel Cameron, Tim Scott, etc. There are black republicans who I do respect, but those are not the black republicans that get pushed out on the national stage because they do not sing the minstrel song white republicans want blacks to sing. So until the Republican Party begins putting blacks out in the front whose message speaks to the truth of the black experience in this country instead of accommodating the feelings of white racists, then black Republicans will be dissed by me and millions of other blacks. And ANY black person stupid enough to support Trump should get the same disdain as any white person stupid enough to support Trump.

That's what real black people think, not the imaginary blacks people like you make up who don't mind the racism, and that includes a very large number of blacks who are republican.

That's what real black people think, not the imaginary blacks people like you make up who don't mind the racism, and that includes a very large number of blacks who are republican.

The ones who think differently than you are not real?

LMAO

That's pretty stupid.

The ones who think differently than you are not real?

LMAO

That's pretty stupid.

Again, this is not about thinking differently. I know you racists want to describe blacks who work to support white supremacy with something simple such as thinking differently, but as I pointed out, there are other black Republicans than the Uncle Toms and Aunties being pushed out there by the party right now. And until whites stop doing this, the puppets whites pick for blacks to support will be dismissed.

Again, this is not about thinking differently. I know you racusts want to dismiss blacks who work to support white supermacy as something simple such as thinking differently, but as I pointed out, there are other black Republicans than the Uncke Toms and Aunties being pushed outthere by the party right now. And until whites stop doing this, Zcndf

They're black, same as you.

The difference is they think for themselves and unlike you, oppose being told they have to think a certain way because of their skin color.

Forum List

Back