blacks looting over kim potter sentencing

Jul 14, 2013
Let's be fair.

Most African Americans are probably not that angry.

1. They know it was a mistake on her part.

2. They know that two years in prison ain't fun.

3. They (privately) acknowledge that the victim of the fatal shooting was not exactly an upstanding member of their community.

Let's be fair.

3. They (privately) acknowledge that the victim of the fatal shooting was not exactly an upstanding member of their community.
thne why are they tearing up the city

Let's be fair.

Free shit! Don't need to know anything more.

Ther Minnesota laws regarding burglary and looting are defined.
Caught Looting in Minnesota? You Could Face Burglary Charges.

Regretfully, the Attorney General of Minnesota is Keith Ellison a Maoist Marxist Democrat. Therefore, the laws will not be enforced statewide.
Under Ellison cities and towns are fair game to racist Antifa, BLM and any Yahoo willing to ransack a business. What the Twin cities needs is a few honest business owners and citizens to start capping looters when they break into the stores.

I'm surprised certain mod hasn't frozen the thread by saying it should be posted in the Minnesota forum.

Nudge-Nudge Wink-Wink. Know what I mean (little wolf)?

That is the only thing I hate about this service is when they keep moving discussions to other topics that fit just a wee better. This is a current event, leave it here unless it has nothing to do with current events.

Let's be fair.

Of course they are not angry, but the Democrats have conditioned them to believe looting is not really a crime if they can find an excuse to do it.

Forum List

Back