blacks hate whites AND cops--all in one

yes, they graduate at lower levels
You mention this little tidbit in almost every post you make so why do you believe blacks have lower graduation rates?
...I mention it to show it's a MAJOR problem--one hardly EVER mentioned in MSM/by blacks/etc
....this is ''common'' knowledge for anyone that researches/etc
this is just public schools
most private schools are majority white, and they graduate at higher levels than public
I asked WHY you believe that blacks graduate at a lower rate, none of what you posted in response to my question answers it.
I don't believe-it's a fact ...it's right there
In your opinion, what is the reason that African Americans graduate at a lower percentage than other races?
culture...kids having kids/etc
..it could be from slavery and the horrible things they endured then and after
..they never got the good jobs/good education/fairness/equality/respect/etc
..but remember, the Africans were way behind the whites-pre-slavery/pre-whites
some never even had a written language
and Africa is lowest in literacy rates now
so--it is a complicated question to answer....

....however--the whites/Europeans had the better farming/abundance of food/etc---so this is conducive to better health/healthier babies/more time for schooling/arts/technology
the book Guns, Germs, and Steel gets into these subjects
...if anyone has any other readings on these things, please advise...I'd like to read some more on it
..so the Europeans had a culture that was conducive to learning and updating learning--especially with a written language....you can build big ships [ advancing the economy/food/trade/etc ] with written instructions
...advance technology with written prints/instructions/etc
..advance learning with books/written instructions/etc

so the culture advances and updates the advances--advance and eradicate problems more efficiently

....however--the whites/Europeans had the better farming/abundance of food/etc---so this is conducive to better health/healthier babies/more time for schooling/arts/technology
...if anyone has any other readings on these things, please advise...I'd like to read some more on it
..so the Europeans had a culture that was conducive to learning and updating learning--especially with a written language....you can build big ships [ advancing the economy/food/trade/etc ] with written instructions

so the culture advances and updates the advances--advance and eradicate problems more efficiently
In your opinion, why do African Americans in the United States graduate at a lower rate than other races?

In your opinion, why do African Americans in the United States graduate at a lower rate than other races?
...as stated, could be the unequal/unfair/secondary/etc conditions that they were ''forced'' to live by during and after slavery is a part of it--the years of not making as much $$$ as the whites---therefore not able to send their kids to better schools/better areas which are conducive to learning
...being treated as secondary citizens/etc affected the culture--do you agree?
...although my family was ''poor'' and my parents were not stressed to the point it affected us consciously, not earning enough $$$ for your family makes life more stressful than if you have more than enough $$$$--yes?? and a stressed home life is not conducive to learning....
..part of it also is the parents/culture/etc--yes??...
add the fact that blacks commit crime at so much higher rates, you cannot deny something is different with the ''culture''
...what do you think??

...as stated, could be the unequal/unfair/secondary/etc conditions that they were ''forced'' to live by during and after slavery is a part of it--the years of not making as much $$$ as the whites---therefore not able to send their kids to better schools/better areas which are conducive to learning
...although my family was ''poor'' and my parents were not stressed to the point it affected us consciously, not earning enough $$$ for your family makes life more stressful than if you have more than enough $$$$--yes?? and a stressed home life is not conducive to learning....
add the fact that blacks commit crime at so much higher rates, you cannot deny something is different with the ''culture''
...what do you think??
The reason I keep asking you the same question and refining it is because lower graduation rates are the RESULT of racism. You listed 4 things right off the bat that could attribute to a lower rate and every single one of them are things that were done TO African Americans, not things that any of us had any control over yet you keep trotting out "lower graduation rates" as if it's some condemnation of an entire race of people whom it is known to have been legislatively discriminated against due to race. Why do you keep doing that and have you ever seen the following before because I'd really appreciate it if you would give these words some consideration:

On June 4, 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson gave a historic commencement address at Howard University in Washington, D.C., but the remarks that the president delivered 50 years ago still feel relevant today. “I think anyone could give that speech today, and with few exceptions, not recognize that it was something that was related to a 50-year-old occasion,” said Judith Winston, graduate of Howard University Class of 1966. “It’s a speech that in many sad ways has the same resonance today that it had 50 years ago.”

But on that day, some of those in attendance were skeptical about why Johnson had come to the historically black college. “The way I looked at it was, he just needed a backdrop to make a policy speech,” remarked Paul Smith, Howard Class of 1966. Patrick Swygert, former president of Howard and a graduate of the Class of 1965, said, “There was a tremendous sense of anticipation as to what President Johnson might say.”

The ‘To Fulfill These Rights’ speech is widely known as the intellectual framework for affirmative action. Johnson spoke of racial injustice and economic disparities between blacks and whites. “You do not take a person who, for years, has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say, ‘You are free to compete with all the others,’ and still justly believe that you have been completely fair. Thus it is not enough just to open the gates of opportunity. All our citizens must have the ability to walk through those gates,” Johnson said.
For Howard grads, LBJ’s ‘To Fulfill These Rights’ remarks are still relevant half a century later

...what do you think??
The reason I keep asking you the same question and refining it is because lower graduation rates are the RESULT of racism. You listed 4 things right off the bat that could attribute to a lower rate and every single one of them are things that were done TO African Americans, not things that any of us had any control over yet you keep trotting out "lower graduation rates" as if it's some condemnation of an entire race of people whom it is known to have been legislatively discriminated against due to race. Why do you keep doing that and have you ever seen the following before because I'd really appreciate it if you would give these words some consideration:

On June 4, 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson gave a historic commencement address at Howard University in Washington, D.C., but the remarks that the president delivered 50 years ago still feel relevant today. “I think anyone could give that speech today, and with few exceptions, not recognize that it was something that was related to a 50-year-old occasion,” said Judith Winston, graduate of Howard University Class of 1966. “It’s a speech that in many sad ways has the same resonance today that it had 50 years ago.”

But on that day, some of those in attendance were skeptical about why Johnson had come to the historically black college. “The way I looked at it was, he just needed a backdrop to make a policy speech,” remarked Paul Smith, Howard Class of 1966. Patrick Swygert, former president of Howard and a graduate of the Class of 1965, said, “There was a tremendous sense of anticipation as to what President Johnson might say.”

The ‘To Fulfill These Rights’ speech is widely known as the intellectual framework for affirmative action. Johnson spoke of racial injustice and economic disparities between blacks and whites. “You do not take a person who, for years, has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say, ‘You are free to compete with all the others,’ and still justly believe that you have been completely fair. Thus it is not enough just to open the gates of opportunity. All our citizens must have the ability to walk through those gates,” Johnson said.
For Howard grads, LBJ’s ‘To Fulfill These Rights’ remarks are still relevant half a century later
then how do you explain Africa as the worst in literacy if it's all because of racism?

..and America
...I was just mentioning this in the ""Despise America'' thread--and this shows up the same day!!!
..I've linked/etc how the Obamas hate America/cops/whites
..this is a perfect example of your everyday/common black
..this is DUMBSHIT
..this also illustrates what I've said before--they focus on dumbshit/unimportant emotional crap instead of the important problems
..she's trying to catch the cop doing something wrong while he's trying to get the BAD guy!!!
...this clearly illustrates how they LOVE criminals--hate police--along with all their protests FOR criminals
Houston cop begs security guard to help him arrest suspect while she films him | Daily Mail Online

The video is what it is but, it doesnt show what the OP is trying to say. If you want to be honest there is a small percentage of whites and blacks who hate each other... there's probably a larger segment who mistrust each other or may not like each other but that is not hate.

then how do you explain Africa as the worst in literacy if it's all because of racism?
What is your objection to restricting our conversation to the United States, at least for now?
....wouldn't the slaves have the ''same'' culture they had in Africa?
--if they were behind/not as advanced as the whites before slavery/racism, how can you say slavery/racism/etc is the total cause of being behind/''not as advanced''/grad rates low ---now?
IMO, racism/etc was/ is part of the reason....but how much?

..and America
...I was just mentioning this in the ""Despise America'' thread--and this shows up the same day!!!
..this is DUMBSHIT
..this also illustrates what I've said before--they focus on dumbshit/unimportant emotional crap instead of the important problems
..she's trying to catch the cop doing something wrong while he's trying to get the BAD guy!!!
...this clearly illustrates how they LOVE criminals--hate police--along with all their protests FOR criminals
Houston cop begs security guard to help him arrest suspect while she films him | Daily Mail Online

The video is what it is but, it doesnt show what the OP is trying to say. If you want to be honest there is a small percentage of whites and blacks who hate each other... there's probably a larger segment who mistrust each other or may not like each other but that is not hate.

sure--but what about:
hundreds protesting--in many cities all over the US
celebrities
sports players
government officials
and on USMB!!!
...no-I don't have the stats--but it sure seems like more blacks hate whites/America/cops than vice versa

No, they would not and did not. If you're really interested you can start with this Wikipedia article regarding chattel slavery in the U.S.

Slavery in the United States - Wikipedia
Slavery in the United States was the legal institution of human chattel enslavement, primarily of Africans and African Americans, that existed in the United States of America in the 18th and 19th centuries. Slavery had been practiced in British America from early colonial days, and was legal in all Thirteen Colonies at the time of the Declaration of Independence in 1776. It lasted in about half the states until 1865, when it was prohibited nationally by the Thirteenth Amendment. As an economic system, slavery was largely replaced by sharecropping.
"Fancy ladies"
A little-discussed but important aspect of slavery in the United States is that owners of female slaves, including children (the sale of a 13 year old "nearly a fancy" is documented,[56] Zephaniah Kingsley, Jr. bought his wife when she was 13,[57]:191 and Thomas Jefferson's relation with Sally Hemings began when she was about 15), could freely and legally use them as sexual objects. (Homosexual use of male slaves may well have existed, but no evidence has come to light.) They had no more rights than cows did. This follows free use of female slaves on slaving vessels by the crews.[58]:83

Furthermore, females of breeding age were supposed to be kept pregnant[citation needed], producing more slaves to sell. The variations in skin color found in the United States make it obvious how often black females were impregnated by whites.[59]:78–79 For example, in the 1850 Census, 75.4% of "free negros" in Florida were described as mulattos, of mixed race.[60]:2 Nevertheless, it is only very recently, with DNA studies, that any sort of reliable number can be provided, and the research has only begun.

"Fancy" was a code word that indicated the girl or young woman was suitable for or trained for sexual use.[61]:56 Light-skinned girls, who contrasted with the black field workers, were preferred.[56][62]

The sexual use of black slaves by white men, either slave owners or those who could purchase the temporary services of a slave, took various forms. A slaveowner, or his teenage sons, could go to the slave quarters area of the plantation and do what he wanted, usually in front of the rest of the slaves, or with minimal privacy. It was not unusual for a "house" female — a housekeeper, maid, cook, laundress, or nanny — to be used by one or more white males of the household for their sexual enjoyment. Houses of prostitution throughout the slave states were largely staffed by female slaves providing sexual services, to their owners' profit. There were a small number of free black females engaged in prostitution, or concubinage, especially in New Orleans.[61]:41

Light-skinned young girls were sold openly for sexual use; their price was much higher than that of a field hand.[63][61]:38, 55 Special markets for the fancy girl trade existed in New Orleans[61]:55 and Lexington, Kentucky.[64] We have this on no less an authority than Abraham Lincoln:

Describing the 1828 trip, Gentry vividly remembered a day in New Orleans when he and the nineteen-year-old Lincoln came upon a slave market. Pausing to watch, Gentry recalled looking down at Lincoln's hands and seeing that he "doubled his fists tightly; his knuckles went white." Men wearing black coats and white hats buy field hands, "black and ugly," for $500 to 800. And then the real horror begins: "When the sale of "fancy girls" began, Lincoln, "unable to stand it any longer," muttered to Gentry "Allen that's a disgrace. If I ever get a lick at that thing I'll hit it hard."[65]

Those "considered educated and refined, were purchased by the wealthiest clients, usually plantation owners, to become personal sexual companions." "There was a great demand in New Orleans for 'fancy girls'."[66]

At the very top, like the case of Sally Hemings, Thomas Jefferson's now-famous and very light-skinned (3/4 white) slave concubine, some type of relationship other than the merely sexual could exist between master and slave. There is a parallel in the non-sexual friendship, affection, and a grudging, limited respect, that sometimes occurred between owner and slave.[citation needed]

A master could control a slave's body — her actions and words — but not her thoughts. Plantation owners were often isolated and lonely, and there was a surplus of single white men. Antebellum society was not known for happy marriages, and life for white women on plantations was often boring; not many wanted to live in what then were often remote areas. There were occasional cases of manumission of a female slave followed by marriage, which were grudgingly accepted, at least in more liberal areas (cities and upper South). There were a larger number in which the father/owners legally recognized the children as theirs.[citation needed]

The sexual use of female slaves by white men was an open secret. Abolitionists often touched on it, though in the context of more serious abuses, such as splitting up families.[citation needed] White women had usually heard of it, but generally were not in a position to do anything about it. So it was swept under the rug and ignored.[67] Sexual values were different then. Some things we abhor, such as sex between adults and minors, were not seen as big problems. In contrast, things we[original research?] think of today (2018) as harmless or even healthy, such as masturbation, they viewed with horror.​

No, they would not and did not. If you're really interested you can start with this Wikipedia article regarding chattel slavery in the U.S.

Slavery in the United States - Wikipedia
Slavery in the United States was the legal institution of human chattel enslavement, primarily of Africans and African Americans, that existed in the United States of America in the 18th and 19th centuries. Slavery had been practiced in British America from early colonial days, and was legal in all Thirteen Colonies at the time of the Declaration of Independence in 1776. It lasted in about half the states until 1865, when it was prohibited nationally by the Thirteenth Amendment. As an economic system, slavery was largely replaced by sharecropping.
"Fancy ladies"
A little-discussed but important aspect of slavery in the United States is that owners of female slaves, including children (the sale of a 13 year old "nearly a fancy" is documented,[56] Zephaniah Kingsley, Jr. bought his wife when she was 13,[57]:191 and Thomas Jefferson's relation with Sally Hemings began when she was about 15), could freely and legally use them as sexual objects. (Homosexual use of male slaves may well have existed, but no evidence has come to light.) They had no more rights than cows did. This follows free use of female slaves on slaving vessels by the crews.[58]:83

Furthermore, females of breeding age were supposed to be kept pregnant[citation needed], producing more slaves to sell. The variations in skin color found in the United States make it obvious how often black females were impregnated by whites.[59]:78–79 For example, in the 1850 Census, 75.4% of "free negros" in Florida were described as mulattos, of mixed race.[60]:2 Nevertheless, it is only very recently, with DNA studies, that any sort of reliable number can be provided, and the research has only begun.

"Fancy" was a code word that indicated the girl or young woman was suitable for or trained for sexual use.[61]:56 Light-skinned girls, who contrasted with the black field workers, were preferred.[56][62]

The sexual use of black slaves by white men, either slave owners or those who could purchase the temporary services of a slave, took various forms. A slaveowner, or his teenage sons, could go to the slave quarters area of the plantation and do what he wanted, usually in front of the rest of the slaves, or with minimal privacy. It was not unusual for a "house" female — a housekeeper, maid, cook, laundress, or nanny — to be used by one or more white males of the household for their sexual enjoyment. Houses of prostitution throughout the slave states were largely staffed by female slaves providing sexual services, to their owners' profit. There were a small number of free black females engaged in prostitution, or concubinage, especially in New Orleans.[61]:41

Light-skinned young girls were sold openly for sexual use; their price was much higher than that of a field hand.[63][61]:38, 55 Special markets for the fancy girl trade existed in New Orleans[61]:55 and Lexington, Kentucky.[64] We have this on no less an authority than Abraham Lincoln:

Describing the 1828 trip, Gentry vividly remembered a day in New Orleans when he and the nineteen-year-old Lincoln came upon a slave market. Pausing to watch, Gentry recalled looking down at Lincoln's hands and seeing that he "doubled his fists tightly; his knuckles went white." Men wearing black coats and white hats buy field hands, "black and ugly," for $500 to 800. And then the real horror begins: "When the sale of "fancy girls" began, Lincoln, "unable to stand it any longer," muttered to Gentry "Allen that's a disgrace. If I ever get a lick at that thing I'll hit it hard."[65]

Those "considered educated and refined, were purchased by the wealthiest clients, usually plantation owners, to become personal sexual companions." "There was a great demand in New Orleans for 'fancy girls'."[66]

At the very top, like the case of Sally Hemings, Thomas Jefferson's now-famous and very light-skinned (3/4 white) slave concubine, some type of relationship other than the merely sexual could exist between master and slave. There is a parallel in the non-sexual friendship, affection, and a grudging, limited respect, that sometimes occurred between owner and slave.[citation needed]

A master could control a slave's body — her actions and words — but not her thoughts. Plantation owners were often isolated and lonely, and there was a surplus of single white men. Antebellum society was not known for happy marriages, and life for white women on plantations was often boring; not many wanted to live in what then were often remote areas. There were occasional cases of manumission of a female slave followed by marriage, which were grudgingly accepted, at least in more liberal areas (cities and upper South). There were a larger number in which the father/owners legally recognized the children as theirs.[citation needed]

The sexual use of female slaves by white men was an open secret. Abolitionists often touched on it, though in the context of more serious abuses, such as splitting up families.[citation needed] White women had usually heard of it, but generally were not in a position to do anything about it. So it was swept under the rug and ignored.[67] Sexual values were different then. Some things we abhor, such as sex between adults and minors, were not seen as big problems. In contrast, things we[original research?] think of today (2018) as harmless or even healthy, such as masturbation, they viewed with horror.​
they changed overnight?? after hundreds of years of doing the same/acting the same/being the same....?

they changed overnight?? after hundreds of years of doing the same/acting the same/being the same....?
The form of chattel slavery practiced and institutionalized by U.S. law was a particularly brutal and unique form of slavery that resulted from the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. See also The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database

The transatlantic slave trade was responsible for the forced migration of between 12 - 15 million people from Africa to the Western Hemisphere from the middle of the 15th century to the end of the 19th century. The trafficking of Africans by the major European countries during this period is sometimes referred to by African scholars as the Maafa ('great disaster' in Swahili). It's now considered a crime against humanity.

The slave trade not only led to the violent transportation overseas of millions of Africans but also to the deaths of many millions more. Nobody knows the total number of people who died during slave raiding and wars in Africa, during transportation and imprisonment, or in horrendous conditions during the so-called Middle Passage, the voyage from Africa to the Americas.

The kidnapping of Africans occurred mainly in the region that now stretches from Senegal to Angola. However, in the 19th century some enslaved Africans were also transported across the Atlantic from parts of eastern and south-eastern Africa.

Continued

1760s_Slave_Ship_Diagram_2.jpg

Example of tight packing of slaves in the hold of a slave ship
https://www.historyonthenet.com/authentichistory/1600-1859/2-manifest/1760s_Slave_Ship_Diagram_2.jpg

You mention this little tidbit in almost every post you make so why do you believe blacks have lower graduation rates?
Probably because they do. That would be my guess as to why she says it. Do you have evidence to the contrary? I didnt think so. How about instead of denying your communities endless list of problems, you actually do something to fix them?

The OP post:

It remains unclear if the woman was an actual security guard, and where she was employed.

But Gamaldi said, no matter who she is, she should be fired immediately.

'So-called security guard, a complete joke,' he said. 'She should be ashamed of herself.'

If she was a security guard she was not on duty as she got out of the car.

So many things are unclear about this story.
The fact that she was fired by her employer isnt unclear. Everyone but you seems to think this chick is a c***.

The republican party cannot make God great. God is great regardless of what a political party does. But what republicans are doing is turning people from God.
You dont believe in the religion of your ancestors slave masters, do you? That would be super embarrassing. :laugh:

The republican party cannot make God great. God is great regardless of what a political party does. But what republicans are doing is turning people from God.
turning people from god?
how is this?

..and America
..this is DUMBSHIT

Think you will find the numbers are about the same without the color or race being involved.

Because most black mothers and fathers are failing their children

Forum List

Back