blacks hate whites AND cops--all in one

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..and America
...I was just mentioning this in the ""Despise America'' thread--and this shows up the same day!!!
..I've linked/etc how the Obamas hate America/cops/whites
..this is a perfect example of your everyday/common black
..this is DUMBSHIT
yes, they graduate at lower levels
..this also illustrates what I've said before--they focus on dumbshit/unimportant emotional crap instead of the important problems
..she's trying to catch the cop doing something wrong while he's trying to get the BAD guy!!!
...this clearly illustrates how they LOVE criminals--hate police--along with all their protests FOR criminals
Houston cop begs security guard to help him arrest suspect while she films him | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
You should work for the National Enquirer. You headline is very misleading. Two cops and he wanted the security guard help. Too funny. This is what it says on you tube: So is it one cop or 2 cops ??????

A security guard who apparently witnessed police officers in Texas struggle to arrest a suspect chose to record the incident on her cellphone instead of help the officers get the situation under control. Two Houston cops were in a serious struggle with a suspect who appeared to be resisting arrest at a gas station. Several bystanders recorded the incident with their cellphones, including the security guard working at the station. “Stop f***ing taping and help me,” a cop appears to say to her.

Was this a make believe video??

The GOP wants to put the LGBT Community back in the closet. The GOP wants to send Illegal Aliens back to their country of origin. The GOP wants to make God Great again. The GOP wants to eliminate Welfare. Just four of the things that gets Progressives' Panties in a wad. The GOP controls the House, the Senate, the Presidency and the Supreme Court. Democrats have to reject the Progressive Movement before they have a chance to regain power.

The GOP wants to put the LGBT Community back in the closet. The GOP wants to send Illegal Aliens back to their country of origin. The GOP wants to make God Great again. The GOP wants to eliminate Welfare. Just four of the things that gets Progressives' Panties in a wad. The GOP controls the House, the Senate, the Presidency and the Supreme Court. Democrats have to reject the Progressive Movement before they have a chance to regain power.

No, all we need to do is pay some Russians.

What about black cops?

mikemolly_cast_reno.jpg

Fascinating Thread but I refuse to say more for fear of being called Racist.

What does this have to do with the OP. You are just a Democrat baiter, and God Great Again thing is BS.

The OP post:

It remains unclear if the woman was an actual security guard, and where she was employed.

But Gamaldi said, no matter who she is, she should be fired immediately.

'So-called security guard, a complete joke,' he said. 'She should be ashamed of herself.'

If she was a security guard she was not on duty as she got out of the car.

So many things are unclear about this story.

What does this have to do with the OP. You are just a Democrat baiter, and God Great Again thing is BS.

I can read between the lines including the OP. Reading between the lines takes high intelligence not usually found on a political forum. Now I am called a Democrat baiter when I am a Hay baler. Shift the thread to farming and I will inject my hands on experience.

I can read between the lines including the OP. Reading between the lines takes high intelligence not usually found on a political forum. Now I am called a Democrat baiter when I am a Hay baler. Shift the thread to farming and I will inject my hands on experience.

Well, you are. Have any opinions on , God great again, you evangelicals and Godly? people drive me nuts.

Fascinating Thread but I refuse to say more for fear of being called Racist.

Speak up. Or is it just that you know you'll be posting nonsense.

The republican party cannot make God great. God is great regardless of what a political party does. But what republicans are doing is turning people from God.

The republican party cannot make God great. God is great regardless of what a political party does. But what republicans are doing is turning people from God.

Any Church is banned from Brown Township where I live and even a sign pointing to a Church in the adjacent County is banned. Any Church includes and not limited to Churches, Temples and Mosques. My religious friend in Florida said that violates Freedom of Religion and I corrected him. Freedom of Religion does not guarantee the Right to build a Church, Temple or Mosque anywhere you want to. A Muslim moved into Brown Township and built a small goat farm for Muslim Religious Festivals and the Trustees then banned goats which made the Muslim move to where goats are legal.

Last edited:
You mention this little tidbit in almost every post you make so why do you believe blacks have lower graduation rates?
...I mention it to show it's a MAJOR problem--one hardly EVER mentioned in MSM/by blacks/etc
....this is ''common'' knowledge for anyone that researches/etc
this is just public schools
most private schools are majority white, and they graduate at higher levels than public
figure-coi-2.png

The Condition of Education - Preprimary, Elementary, and Secondary Education - High School Completion - Public High School Graduation Rates - Indicator May (2018)

You should work for the National Enquirer. You headline is very misleading. Two cops and he wanted the security guard help. Too funny. This is what it says on you tube: So is it one cop or 2 cops ??????

A security guard who apparently witnessed police officers in Texas struggle to arrest a suspect chose to record the incident on her cellphone instead of help the officers get the situation under control. Two Houston cops were in a serious struggle with a suspect who appeared to be resisting arrest at a gas station. Several bystanders recorded the incident with their cellphones, including the security guard working at the station. “Stop f***ing taping and help me,” a cop appears to say to her.

Was this a make believe video??
at least I can read--unlike you with a 2nd grade level
unidentified bystander

You mention this little tidbit in almost every post you make so why do you believe blacks have lower graduation rates?
...I mention it to show it's a MAJOR problem--one hardly EVER mentioned in MSM/by blacks/etc
most private schools are majority white, and they graduate at higher levels than public
I asked WHY you believe that blacks graduate at a lower rate, none of what you posted in response to my question answers it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I asked WHY you believe that blacks graduate at a lower rate, none of what you posted in response to my question answers it.
I don't believe-it's a fact ...it's right there

I don't believe-it's a fact ...it's right there
In your opinion, what is the reason that African Americans graduate at a lower percentage than other races?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back