Blacks eating corpses in orleans

Trigg

Oct 26, 2004
midwest
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randall-robinson/new-orleans_b_6643.html

"It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun eating corpses to survive. Four days after the storm, thousands of blacks in New Orleans are dying like dogs. No-one has come to help them."

Here is a classic example of the media pulling BS stories out of their collective asses. Now, why would anyone start eating a corpse after only 2 days without food?????? He doesn't provide anything in the way of proof, he's just spouting off and unfortunatally he's getting exposure for his story. The good thing is that most of the comments on the story are telling him he's a liar.

how despaired must people be doing cannibalism.. this is crazy and sad.

This was posted yesterday. ITs an unconfirmed report by a racial extremist. Think about it. ITs been 2 days and people are eating bodies? I dont think so. People are turning down MRE's because of the taste. I dont think they are starving so bad that they need to eat floating corpses.

insein said:
This was posted yesterday. ITs an unconfirmed report by a racial extremist. Think about it. ITs been 2 days and people are eating bodies? I dont think so. People are turning down MRE's because of the taste. I dont think they are starving so bad that they need to eat floating corpses.

That was my response to it also. Even people who have resorted to this, plane crash victims, state they waited weeks before resorting to that. 3-4 days, give me a break. There is no way this story is true. :trolls:

I wonder if people taste like chicken or beef?

maybe we need to get mr. p in here to give us some recipe ideas... me thinks the first one we should cook and try is the racist extremist who passed this bunk shit along.

then maybe some of his friends... hopefully all that hatred and ignorance in their blood won't give me indigestion or diarhea...

NATO AIR said:

maybe we need to get mr. p in here to give us some recipe ideas... me thinks the first one we should cook and try is the racist extremist who passed this bunk shit along.

then maybe some of his friends... hopefully all that hatred and ignorance in their blood won't give me indigestion or diarhea...

No! We might contract Mad Liberal Disease.

NATO AIR said:

There is a reason why human meat is called "Sweet Pork", that is what it tastes like according to reports of modern day cannibals.

:smoke:

Multiracial insanity, Exhibit No. 3,112,453.

It doesn't matter if blacks are eating corpses or not. The repeating of the story will embolden blacks to hate whites further. Whites will continue to drop to their knees over "racism" and beg for forgiveness for sins, real and imagined.

Nothing will change until whites start acting like men. I ain't holding my breath. We are a race of women.

William Joyce said:

It doesn't matter if blacks are eating corpses or not. The repeating of the story will embolden blacks to hate whites further. Whites will continue to drop to their knees over "racism" and beg for forgiveness for sins, real and imagined.

Nothing will change until whites start acting like men. I ain't holding my breath. We are a race of women.

I stand up for whitey. I argued with my family about affirmative action and they called me hateful. So there you have it. It only hurts the first couple times.

William Joyce said:

Where the hell do you get off saying that all whites are racists and need to act like men? I'm going out with a black girl, been 2 years now and I'm white. If anyone got a problem with that you can shove it up your ass, you got no arguement.

Personally when a black man or woman says to me that "my" people enslaved theirs, I just give em the finger. I am NOT racist, but alot of African Americans are ignorant with that fact that slavery has been gone for more then 100 years and just because I'm white doesn't mean my family did shit. My family is Sicilian and Costa Rican. I don't know how you can say all whites beg on their knees for forgiveness, I sure as hell don't, I don't have a reason to.

USMCDevilDog said:
my family is Sicilian and Costa Rican. I don't know how you can say all whites beg on their knees for forgiveness, I sure as hell don't, I don't have a reason to.

In my experience, Sicilians don't drop to their knees and beg for forgiveness for being white... probably because some have told them they're not. Costa Ricans are usually pretty white, but still not total suckers for PC. Northern Europeans, however, are.

USMCDevilDog said:
Where the hell do you get off saying that all whites are racists and need to act like men? I'm going out with a black girl, been 2 years now and I'm white. If anyone got a problem with that you can shove it up your ass, you got no arguement.

Personally when a black man or woman says to me that "my" people enslaved theirs, I just give em the finger. I am NOT racist, but alot of African Americans are ignorant with that fact that slavery has been gone for more then 100 years and just because I'm white doesn't mean my family did shit. My family is Sicilian and Costa Rican. I don't know how you can say all whites beg on their knees for forgiveness, I sure as hell don't, I don't have a reason to.

How do you feel about affirmative action aka, raced based preference systems. If you're not against affirmative action, you're a race traitor.

A race traitor? I didn't know there was such a thing, I didn't know that us certain races had our own "sides" with rules and shit.

When I see someone I them, not their color. Is that a problem with you guys? If so, then your just feeding the reason for their bitching about white racism.

I don't want to start a flame, but I'm just wondering how people can be like this. Just because you've had some bad experience with a black, white, arab, spaniard or hispanic doesn't mean that all of them are the same. Yes I admit, some black people piss me the fuck off, but so do alot of white people, same with every race, but I am not racist because not all are like that.

Once again, I don't know where you heard that if you have a difference of opinion your a "race traitor", that's just ridiculous. We're not a segregated country, that was 100+ years ago, remember the Civil War?

USMCDevilDog said:
When I see someone I see them, not their color.

Oh, please. If you see a big, strapped bull black man charging toward you with his nostrils flaring, YOU SEE A BLACK MAN, my friend. If you see a frail little white lady ambling toward you, YOU SEE A WHITE WOMAN. Stop the liberal lying and get with reality! A Marine singing Kumbaya off-key is really fucking pathetic.

William Joyce said:
Oh, please. If you see a big, strapped bull black man charging toward you with his nostrils flaring, YOU SEE A BLACK MAN, my friend. If you see a frail little white lady ambling toward you, YOU SEE A WHITE WOMAN. Stop the liberal lying and get with reality! A Marine singing Kumbaya off-key is really fucking pathetic.

LoL, ok ok, see you have a point, I see the color when I'm getting mobbed by them, ain't that a natural thing? To take in who the hell is attacking your ass?

As for being a liberal about this shit, no I'm not, I'm just not racist and if Conservatives are racist and that's what they're about then I don't wanna be apart of that, that's not right at all and you know that shit.

Forum List

Back