Blacks drown at 5 times the rate of white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm arguing that if they fail to get swim lessons for their children for the reasons YOU claim they do, they are stupid...in other words, you are the one who is maintaining they're stupid. I think they're just misinformed, by morons like you who claim the fact that their children drown at ridiculous rates is a CULTURAL thing, instead of an EDUCATIONAL thing.

And yes I lived out in the desert..and I'm white. And I use things like sunscreen and hats to protect my skin. That's what makes me smart, and you a fucking moron.

I work with CPS. I will never get in trouble for teaching children to wear sunscreen and take swimming lessons.

Unlike those who claim children of color will never be around enough water to need swim lessons.

You are arguing that there is no reason why the parents of black children would consider getting swim lessons for them. This supposes that these parents are stupidly unaware that their children may at some time be exposed to water, and that the ability to swim might just save their lives.

So you are arguing that black parents are stupid. BESIDES the fact that you're trying to promote the lie that the black people in the inner cities are NEVER around water deep enough to swim in.

That is so remarkably stupid that I don't even know what to do with it, except point and laugh. You are actually proving your own point. Apparently the parents of black children really ARE too stupid to know any better.

Not at all. You are arguing the parents are stupid because you yourself are too stupid to understand people have different motivations. Everyone does not think like you (thank god) and you calling that stupid is moronic. I think its stupid you live out in the desert and you are white. Dont you know white people get skin cancer at a higher rate than Blacks?

LOL...but...but...but if she looks herself in the mirror, she can't blame blacks for all the evils in the world.

LOL, koshercunt is so useless.

I haven't blamed blacks for anything. I think they're fully capable of learning to swim.

I'm arguing that if they fail to get swim lessons for their children for the reasons YOU claim they do, they are stupid...in other words, you are the one who is maintaining they're stupid. I think they're just misinformed, by morons like you who claim the fact that their children drown at ridiculous rates is a CULTURAL thing, instead of an EDUCATIONAL thing.

And yes I lived out in the desert..and I'm white. And I use things like sunscreen and hats to protect my skin. That's what makes me smart, and you a fucking moron.

Just because you argue doesn't make you close to being correct. You dont know what you are talking about. I lived in the hood so I do know what I am talking about. I only maintain that you are stupid. If you think they are just misinformed why did you call them imbeciles? Where did I claim it was a cultural thing? I said it was environment dummy.

Why would you live out in the desert if you are white and whites die at a higher rate from skin cancer? Is it because you are an imbecile? You claim you like to catch cancer and thats smart but not learning how to swim is dumb? :cuckoo:

Omg. Please stop. You're making your chosen people look like morons. And I'm arguing that they aren't.

I'm making you look like a moron. A white person living in the desert knowing white people die at higher rates from skin cancer. What an imbecile. Then you try to call black people imbeciles for being "misinformed" as you put it?

This thread has been cleaned of a significant number of violative posts - let's chill a bit and get back on track. This is a good discussion :)

Please keep in mind that while flaming is ok, post must contain material related to the subject being discussed (that subject not being each other's personal quirks or bodily parts).

Thread reopened...carry on.

Wow, you're really going to the mat with this, Aschlep.

What did black kids ever do to you?

You should be asking yourself that question. I love Black kids. I have 4 of them. How many do you have?

And you believe they're too stupid to understand the concept of swim lessons, and so narrow that they'll never move or be invited to a place that has water more than an inch deep?

Like I said, you are the problem.

My children are native. I taught them to swim when they were toddlers, even though we lived in the desert (a real desert, not the so-called desert of the inner city). So fuck yourself.

Why is this so personal with you? Plenty of white/asian parents never bother either. I don't know why you would single out one poster and put this statistic squarely on them?? Maybe Asclepias is too busy teaching his kids to fly airplanes..

If you WANTED to help -- make a targeted donation to the Red Cross Summer Water Safety campaign. Or use your highly magnetic charms to coax people gently to your side...

:eusa_whistle:

All I can do is repeat what I have already said...

I am motivated to help children that are seen as *throwaway* children. It's personal because there are people who are denying that it's a PROBLEM. I'm sick of people claiming they're all for minorities and the poor...who are at the same time dismissive of the fact that the children in those populations die at a much greater rate than children in OTHER populations. People who have black children should not be making such ridiculous statements as "why would they teach them to swim when they're never around water"? That's the fucking stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life because it's NOT TRUE. Of course black children are around water. What a patently stupid, and RACIST, thing to say.

Even more nauseating if they are black and they're promoting such ridiculous memes.
They ARE the problem that they complain about!

I see you are incapable of understanding the *rate* thing.

A black child is 5x more likely to drown in a public pool than a white child. Wrap your head around that for a bit then get back to me about how it's no biggy.

I am motivated to help children that are seen as *throwaway* children. It's personal because there are people who are denying that it's a PROBLEM. I'm sick of people claiming they're all for minorities and the poor...who are at the same time dismissive of the fact that the children in those populations die at a much greater rate than children in OTHER populations. People who have black children should not be making such ridiculous statements as "why would they teach them to swim when they're never around water"? That's the fucking stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life because it's NOT TRUE. Of course black children are around water. What a patently stupid, and RACIST, thing to say.

Even more nauseating if they are black and they're promoting such ridiculous memes.

Just because a parent doesn't teach a child how to swim doesn't mean they are throw away children you useless piece of trash. And your 'concern' is patent nonsense. You spewed your true beliefs earlier in the thread when you said black people are imbeciles you racist trailer trash.

Last edited:
This thread has been cleaned of a significant number of violative posts - let's chill a bit and get back on track. This is a good discussion :)

This is not a good conversation...just more racist nonsense attacking blacks...this time over swimming. Then again, it would be a good discussion on a stormfront type forum...

Just because a parent doesn't teach a child how to swim doesn't mean they are throw away children you useless piece of trash. And your 'concern' is patent nonsense. You spewed your true beliefs earlier in the thread when you said black people are imbeciles you racist trailer trash.

Yeah and you're too stupid to understand this concept, too.

Parents who don't have the common sense to teach their children to swim are stupid.

And neglectful.

You can argue it's not so all you want, which is why you are guilty of promoting retarded customs that are dangerous to the children you claim I'm racist against.

Yeah and you're too stupid to understand this concept, too.

Parents who don't have the common sense to teach their children to swim are stupid.

And neglectful.

You can argue it's not so all you want, which is why you are guilty of promoting retarded customs that are dangerous to the children you claim I'm racist against.
LOL, you are a racist piece of shit and a liar. Of course, you don't call white trash who don't teach their kids how to swim imbeciles and neglectful. AND, you are an ignorant ****. You spew nonsense about what you know nothing about.

If white trash children were drowning at 5x the rate of everybody else, I would.

Apparently even white trash is smart enough to teach their kids to swim.

Keep arguing that black people shouldn't teach their children to swim because they aren't around water.

Cuz that makes you look smart!

Keep arguing that black people shouldn't teach their children to swim because they aren't around water.

Cuz that makes you look smart!

Look you dumb fucking ****...where have I argued that black people shouldn't teach their children to swim. You are such a knee jerk racist ****...absolutely fucking useless. I can't believe you work for CPS...someone should direct them towards your racists posts, you useless cuntbag.

Again, show me where I have argued black people shouldn't teach their children to swim. You can't because I never made that argument and you are a lying racist ****.

It is pretty pathetic when you have to make shit up so you can spew your racist nonsense...****!

It is pretty pathetic when you have to make shit up so you can spew your racist nonsense...****!

Thats pretty much what racist morons do. I think she got dumped by a Black guy long ago and thats why she is so upset. They tend to lose it when they are denied the black mamba.

Yeah, she is pretty passionate with her hate. But hey, Coyote thinks this is a good discussion. I guess any discussion that allows racist ***** to spew their vitriol is good for a stormfront affiliated site. Attacking blacks over swimming...how fucking pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back