#blacklivesmatter still, by Trump, not designated a terrorist organization

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
Day 2:

As there is a pandemic of pandering by politicians to the idea of a policeless state; things become quite evident that "morality" police would pop up in the vacuum caused by a lack of civil police. Still, thinking this as a hostile islamic terrorist destruction of Secular Law and Order led by black muslim Haitian minded people, as shootings in Brooklyn took place referencing Bain from Batman and Malcolm x; and the shooting of Damon Gutzwiller by someone who is suspected of shooting protesters and now police; it is evident that political factions are forming each by their own agendas.

An attack on the peace officers designed to keep Law and Order and Peace for the protection and security of the people, is an attack on the peace between neighbors, and even within the same household. Not arresting and shutting down the #blacklivesmatters movement clearly shows that is a problem, which the current administrations, save My own; do not want to address or fix.

The killing of a pregnant elephant in India should be a disturbing sign to Republicans this campaign season. I hope Republicans take a more Canadian Conservative approach to this years' campaign season and break ties to the Trump administration and non-Roman catholic and non-muslim Democrats also break ties with Biden.

Was George Floyd a Trump supporter? I don't know why L.A. Pride is allowing #blacklivesmatter to participate in Pride this year; given the (sala)fist symbolism and muslim/Haitian character of the movement; Rainbow rights is not a part of their agenda, unless they are counter to them. I will express My concerns with Pride, about allowing terrorists to participate in Pride. I feel either way, Pride would encounter problems by the terrorist minded mentality. But, #blacklivesmatter has a history of violence, and the police are who serve and protect the Samesexed people, and many police officers themselves are Samesexed. A muslim movement should have no support from the Samesexed Community.

1591714839835.png

The English version ...same so called globo homo goals ,coordinated , connected through establsiment soc media, supported by establishment mainstream media blah blah blah blah blah
acwb.jpeg

The issue is never the issue
The issue is always the revolution
skkskdkd.jpeg

Letter typed to LA Pride/GLBT #blacklivesmatter:

My Fellow Pride Denizens of Les Anges:

I will be Frank and blunt with you. #blacklivesmatter Chairman Hawk Newsome has declared war on the police. The police that have upheld an oath to serve and protect the people of Our Nation according to Civil and Secular Law which include the serving and protecting the Samesexed Community, and also, there are many Samesexed officers who serve on police forces and in the court. Declaring war on Allied police officers makes #blacklivesmatter a terrorist organization.

You must be aware of the following things about the #blacklivesmatter movement. The movement is lead by black Haitian minded nationalism; and many of their inspirational leaders and supporters of their movement are black nationalist muslims. What does black nationalism mean? Black nationalism appears as Haiti, which has declared an eternal hatred of Europeans; or as South Africa's Section 25 of their Mandela Constitution. Trending on Twitter, before the George Floyd incident took place, was a video by (Gun)Wale that had overtones of the Haitian revolution and depicted the preying on and removal of people of Eurasian heritage.

Being that #blacklivesmatter is an islamic muslim and Hatian inspired movement which is only concerned about the deaths of black people as evidenced by the lack of similar reactions when Ariel Roman, Justine Damond, and Jeremy Mardis; were brutally gunned down by black officers. I think that the #blacklivesmatters placing a black (sala)fist symbol on the Bifröst Pride flag is an offensive.

And ask yourselves, was George (Black/Pink) Floyd as Trump supporter, was F.P.O. Chauvin Roman catholic as Biden is? And when the kneeling was commanded by Pelosi in a barked out manner as though a HYDRA order; are they really kneeling on the p.o.s. (pew) George Floyd again?

These are things to think about, as I fear that the #blacklivesmatter movement will be attracting violence and terrorism to Pride; and is something, that bycause of the terrorist muslim black nationalist nature of the movement, which is counter to Our Eglatarian values and Orientation, is one that L.A. Pride and all the Lionheart's Commonwealth Pride Organizations should cut ties. I am sure you are aware of Sharia law's stance on all Humansexuality, and Samesexuality especially. What kinds of patrols will form without police?

View attachment 348060
Yes, I'm aware... I wrote and visited several businesses informing them of their right to peacebly assemble; but once war on Allied Police has been declared, #blacklivesmatter is no longer a peaceable assembly... We live in an Allied nation.
Allied with whom?
World War II Allies; We have Mussiolini's Vatican, Franco's Spain/Organization of Ibero-American states, and Amin al Husseni's Muslim Brotherhood/Arab League to finished, loose ends to tie up.

View attachment 348060
Yes, I'm aware... I wrote and visited several businesses informing them of their right to peacebly assemble; but once war on Allied Police has been declared, #blacklivesmatter is no longer a peaceable assembly... We live in an Allied nation.
Allied with whom?
World War II Allies; We have Mussiolini's Vatican, Franco's Spain/Organization of Ibero-American states, and Amin al Husseni's Muslim Brotherhood/Arab League to finished, loose ends to tie up.
You're not well. You realize that, don't you?

Day 2:

As there is a pandemic of pandering by politicians to the idea of a policeless state; things become quite evident that "morality" police would pop up in the vacuum caused by a lack of civil police. Still, thinking this as a hostile islamic terrorist destruction of Secular Law and Order led by black muslim Haitian minded people, as shootings in Brooklyn took place referencing Bain from Batman and Malcolm x; and the shooting of Damon Gutzwiller by someone who is suspected of shooting protesters and now police; it is evident that political factions are forming each by their own agendas.

An attack on the peace officers designed to keep Law and Order and Peace for the protection and security of the people, is an attack on the peace between neighbors, and even within the same household. Not arresting and shutting down the #blacklivesmatters movement clearly shows that is a problem, which the current administrations, save My own; do not want to address or fix.

The killing of a pregnant elephant in India should be a disturbing sign to Republicans this campaign season. I hope Republicans take a more Canadian Conservative approach to this years' campaign season and break ties to the Trump administration and non-Roman catholic and non-muslim Democrats also break ties with Biden.

Was George Floyd a Trump supporter? I don't know why L.A. Pride is allowing #blacklivesmatter to participate in Pride this year; given the (sala)fist symbolism and muslim/Haitian character of the movement; Rainbow rights is not a part of their agenda, unless they are counter to them. I will express My concerns with Pride, about allowing terrorists to participate in Pride. I feel either way, Pride would encounter problems by the terrorist minded mentality. But, #blacklivesmatter has a history of violence, and the police are who serve and protect the Samesexed people, and many police officers themselves are Samesexed. A muslim movement should have no support from the Samesexed Community.
" Was George Floyd a Trump supporter? "

:laughing0301:

Hell no!

Day 2:

" Was George Floyd a Trump supporter? "

:laughing0301:

Hell no!
Do you have proof?

Forum List

Back