#BlackLivesMatter Activist Had Ties to Islamic State; says FBI

tundraman69

Rookie
Jan 28, 2016
Before all you conservatives say "I told you so!" remember that terrorists come from all kinds of groups...probably the boy scouts even!

New York City, NY – Federal agents are hunting for a well known #BlackLivesMatter activist and community organizer who fled New York City this past weekend after learning authorities wanted to question him about his alleged ties to The Islamic State.
READ MORE AT: #BlackLivesMatter Activist Had Ties to Islamic State; says FBI

Attachments

• ISISBLM.jpg
    ISISBLM.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 208
One more reason to slam BLM, for all those that despise them already. Great job.

What ties? If they liked a Daesh twitter post once, that doesn't count as a tie.
Actually, I'm surprised this hasn't come up before. All I've heard about young men ripe for recruitment applies to the conditions in our inner cities. And the Muslim faith has been popular there since the '60's. Thank God most of us are Americans first.

What ties? If they liked a Daesh twitter post once, that doesn't count as a tie.
Actually, I'm surprised this hasn't come up before. All I've heard about young men ripe for recruitment applies to the conditions in our inner cities. And the Muslim faith has been popular there since the '60's. Thank God most of us are Americans first.
How come none of the supposedly ISIS related attackers in the U.S. lived in the inner cities?

Last edited:
How come none of the supposedly ISIS related attackers in the U.S. did not live in the inner cities?
Because we're Americans first. Thank God.

Forum List

Back