Black youth steal 50 iPhones at an Oakland store, and nobody does anything about it.

The Negro's name is Tyler Mims. The Dumb Assed ****** (DAN) stole 50 bricks and walked out right between two Emeryville police cars that were parked in front of the store. The police are certainly not a deterrent to crime in Emeryville California.

Of course DAN was busted soon thereafter because iPhones are tracking devices. :lol:
I would have liked to see a citizen or cop arrest that man.

I honestly pray for Tyler.. he needs the church in his life. But do the time pay for the crime…he’s got to pay

Wonder if he even goes to jail ?? I mean some pro blm folks think blacks are allowed to commit crimes as a form of “ reparations”

For me, it’s not a black or white problem in general . Black and white people commit crimes. But when it comes to certain crimes… black commit more crimes. And I pointed out that young Whites commit the most mass school shootings in American history. So both of these issues have to be addressed without the name-calling and mudslinging. But having these conversations with left-wingers is almost unfathomable. They are incapable of critical thinking, and simply resort to the name-calling.

It's in California. Did you expect it to be normal ?
I expect America to get back to its glory days. We have crime surges all over the country today. We had the BLM riots in 2020. It was a disaster. A lot of businesses were burned down and haven’t come back yet.

The narrative from Hollywood and the media that America has this unique evil racist history is not good. And I believe it is contributing to more crime among black folks. Same thing with the rise of single parent households. A lot of black kids are growing up in single parent household where there’s no masculine traditional man at home. They have one or two parents in prison and that is a problem.

Blaming American history or somehow blaming racism for the fact that blacks are overrepresented in prison is completely insane. Because of the fact that slavery and bigotry was always a worldwide issue. And other countries of the world where there is poverty, there is not the crime issues we have in America. Because often we hear the BLM narratives that impoverished black people are going to steal.” if you were in their shoes, you would steal”

The white youth and the black youth problems in America both have to be addressed. Certain subcultures among the white youth and black youth are problematic it must be addressed. That’s the responsible thing to do.

Figure out a way to have a better and healthier society. That’s the way forward.

Blacks are overrepresented big time when it comes to crimes

As said in another thread, white youth have a problem with mass school shootings. Any honest, white person can acknowledge that. Any honest American can acknowledge that we have problems in this country. So the left-wing and BLM supporters have to acknowledge a problem that a segment of black youth have.

See, this isn’t just a black youth problem. It’s an American problem. Because we have weak and an app politicians, who cannot call out these issues for what they are. And we have Hollywood and the media that is also extremely problematic toward these issues.

No doubt that the sense of entitlement, the BLM narrative and The false propaganda narrative that “America has an evil racist history” is influencing young black men to commit crimes because after all, if they think they’re living in a country with a racist evil history, then they are entitled to commit in crimes in their mind.

Pretty stupid....they can never be used. Also the moment they access the net apple will kill the phone....in the mean time facial recognition technology screws the thief's for life.

If you close all stores, they will move to taking over Delivery trucks enroute.//
I remember back during the 2020 BLM riots there were a number of cases of black BLM teams robbing trucks. Sadly, one of those FedEx or UPS trucks that was robbed, ended up unknowingly running over a black youth.

What a terrible summer that was for American history. Do you remember that video. It was either a FedEx or UPS truck that I believe was parked. The driver did not even know that he was being robbed and this BLM black looter was caught in a tire or something like that, but I believe he died, attempting to rob the truck.

I remember back during the 2020 BLM riots there were a number of cases of black BLM teams robbing eluding trucks. Sadly, one of those FedEx or UPS trucks that was robbed, ended up unknowingly running over a black youth.

What a terrible summer that was for American history. Do you remember that video. It was either a FedEx or UPS truck that I believe was parked. The driver did not even know that he was being robbed and this BLM black looter was caught in a tire or something like that, but I believe he died, attempting to rob the truck.

Do stupid shit win stupid prizes

Hellbilly

Bring forth a solution to the issue without personal attacks. Why are black majority inner cities filled with potholes, graffiti and vandalism. What could be done to help out black youth growing up in difficult situations in one parent households where there are more likely to go from the school to prison pipeline. Give us some solutions so we can see different data and going forward so we can see less black Men in prison. Donald H Curried Goats
Superbadbrutha
Don’t go for the racist narrative because it’s easily destroyed. the fact that the black man, the Indian and the white man, all engaged in the slave trade and expansionist warfare.

Left wingers who only call people a racist in topics of discussion or who refuse to engage in civilized dialogue should not sit on a jury or any positions of power in this country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back