Black Women’s Life Expectancy Tops Everyones

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
According to a report by the CDC, whereas black men, white men and women’s life expectancies have dropped, us black women are still holding on.

GONNA TAKE A SHOT AS TO WHY.....BUT MY TAKE ON THIS....WE GOT RID OF STRESS MAKING BLACK MEN!!! WHITE WOMEN...ENJOY!!!
Screen-Shot-2016-12-14-at-11.32.48-AM.png
Many are shocked about the findings, with one writer stating “With black women being disproportionately overweight, overworked, overlooked and underpaid, you’d think they would be on the verge of extinction.”

ONE MORE TIME, WHEN YOU DELETE DEAD BEAT, GOOD FOR NOTHING BLACK MEN FROM YOUR LIFE AND PASS THEM ONTO BARBIE....THE WONDERS OF NATURE AND MORTALITY...COMES IN PEACEFUL SEGMENTS.....TO MY SISTA'S ENJOY!!

According to a report by the CDC, whereas black men, white men and women’s life expectancies have dropped, us black women are still holding on.

GONNA TAKE A SHOT AS TO WHY.....BUT MY TAKE ON THIS....WE GOT RID OF STRESS MAKING BLACK MEN!!! WHITE WOMEN...ENJOY!!!
Screen-Shot-2016-12-14-at-11.32.48-AM.png
Many are shocked about the findings, with one writer stating “With black women being disproportionately overweight, overworked, overlooked and underpaid, you’d think they would be on the verge of extinction.”

ONE MORE TIME, WHEN YOU DELETE DEAD BEAT, GOOD FOR NOTHING BLACK MEN FROM YOUR LIFE AND PASS THEM ONTO BARBIE....THE WONDERS OF NATURE AND MORTALITY...COMES IN PEACEFUL SEGMENTS.....TO MY SISTA'S ENJOY!!

I always figured that yelling and screaming at people relieves stress. And your sistas do that well. And loud laughing. It's good for the cardio-vascular system. So tell it like it is. Don't take no shit from dummies, and laugh your big ass off. You'll live a LONG time.

Forum List

Back