Black Women in Chicago....buying guns....

I'm a liberal and I have a lot of guns.

No one said liberals didn't want their own guns...we just know you don't want anyone else to have them....
I could care less who has a gun. I just have a problem with people that think they need an M-60
I have a problem with people who think they know what i need.
I could care less what you have a problem with. Doesnt change the fact that you wont be walking down my street with an M-60.

Do you know how heavy they are? Why would you want to walk down the street with one when an AK or AR weigh a lot less?
Yes I know how heavy they are. I shot them a couple of times in the military. I dont know why someone would walk down the street with one which was basically my point.

Yep....a gun grabbers nightmare...a brand new group of Americans embracing the Right to Self defense....

Chicago's Black Women Begin to Leave the Gun Control Plantation Behind - The Truth About Guns

With Chicago nudging 500 homicides for the year, locals have plenty of reasons to tool up. Increasingly, the law-abiding there are choosing to wander off Mayor Rahm’s gun control plantation. Instead of blaming guns for the city’s violence, these people are buying guns to protect themselves and their loved ones. What’s more, the numbers of African-American women applying for carry licenses has exploded.

It should come as no surprise. Five years ago, less than one-third of African-American families took a positive view of gun ownership. Today, nearly 60% not only recognize the benefits of gunownership, but consider it a “necessity” according to the New York Times report of a Pew study. Nationally, the numbers of African-American women seeking concealed carry licenses nationwide has grown sharply.

For generations, Chicago’s strict gun control served to disarm most of the good guys who live there. Today, the nation watches the violence increase on a daily basis on Rahm’s streets. Chicago Justice was a sick joke. Cook County’s catch and release criminal justice system fails to keep (or never puts) bad guys behind bars. At the same time, gang violence permeates far too much of the city. Locals know gangs run the streets with impunity.

Meanwhile, the city’s cops identify suspects in less than 13% of homicides, so people know that plenty of killers still prowl the streets. In response to the failure of the mayor’s anti-gun policies, more and more of Chicago’s residents — black women in particular — have chosen to empower themselves with concealed carry.

These ladies enjoy the security that concealed carry provides. They understand how the only thing that stops a bad person with evil in their hearts is a good guy with a gun.

-------

Make no mistake, Alfreda is not alone. Carry licenses issued to African-American women have exploded. More significantly, the mainstream media have actually reported on this trend.

OMG! Now they`re really scaring the shit out of you!

Why would they scare me? I'm not the one who pisses his pants whenever someone talks about guns.....you, you need to change your jeans a lot......

This is great news...the more people who own and carry the guns, the safer this country is from morons like you....

yeah sure you are a hard core leftist

when you vote democrat you cut your throat on the second amendment
As long as they arent taking my guns from me I'd rather they be in control than the repubs.

they have been taking your guns
Nope. They are all right here with me. Matter of fact I just got through cleaning all of them and none are missing.

if you live in California I legally own a wider class of firearms then you because your rights are willingly being stripped
That could be true but it doesnt take my guns away from me. I have every gun/rifle that i want.

it is not "could be true" it is true you have less rights then I do

No one said liberals didn't want their own guns...we just know you don't want anyone else to have them....
I could care less who has a gun. I just have a problem with people that think they need an M-60
I could care less what you have a problem with. Doesnt change the fact that you wont be walking down my street with an M-60.

Do you know how heavy they are? Why would you want to walk down the street with one when an AK or AR weigh a lot less?

i dont agree with his premise

a criminal does not care if it is legal or not

if they want to walk the streets with an M-60 or any other "banned" firearm

the criminal still will

so it is fault logic to assume that someone wont be walking down his street with an M-60

Yes I know how heavy they are. I shot them a couple of times in the military. I dont know why someone would walk down the street with one which was basically my point.
I'll walk down the street with whatever i want. What ever you think means as much to me as dog shit on the street.

Yep....a gun grabbers nightmare...a brand new group of Americans embracing the Right to Self defense....

Chicago's Black Women Begin to Leave the Gun Control Plantation Behind - The Truth About Guns

With Chicago nudging 500 homicides for the year, locals have plenty of reasons to tool up. Increasingly, the law-abiding there are choosing to wander off Mayor Rahm’s gun control plantation. Instead of blaming guns for the city’s violence, these people are buying guns to protect themselves and their loved ones. What’s more, the numbers of African-American women applying for carry licenses has exploded.

It should come as no surprise. Five years ago, less than one-third of African-American families took a positive view of gun ownership. Today, nearly 60% not only recognize the benefits of gunownership, but consider it a “necessity” according to the New York Times report of a Pew study. Nationally, the numbers of African-American women seeking concealed carry licenses nationwide has grown sharply.

For generations, Chicago’s strict gun control served to disarm most of the good guys who live there. Today, the nation watches the violence increase on a daily basis on Rahm’s streets. Chicago Justice was a sick joke. Cook County’s catch and release criminal justice system fails to keep (or never puts) bad guys behind bars. At the same time, gang violence permeates far too much of the city. Locals know gangs run the streets with impunity.

Meanwhile, the city’s cops identify suspects in less than 13% of homicides, so people know that plenty of killers still prowl the streets. In response to the failure of the mayor’s anti-gun policies, more and more of Chicago’s residents — black women in particular — have chosen to empower themselves with concealed carry.

These ladies enjoy the security that concealed carry provides. They understand how the only thing that stops a bad person with evil in their hearts is a good guy with a gun.

-------

Make no mistake, Alfreda is not alone. Carry licenses issued to African-American women have exploded. More significantly, the mainstream media have actually reported on this trend.

Far too many people do not understand that gun control was a cornerstone of Jim Crow.

good

they should

glad to see more people are waking up from

the liberal bullshit that has been spread for years
good for you why would you support a party that wants to end that right

Because he isn't too bright.

What party are you talking about? I have no party affiliation. Dems are only slightly less racist than repubs. I end up voting for them most of the time just to keep repubs at bay.

As long as they arent taking my guns from me I'd rather they be in control than the repubs.

The democrats in California? You don't think they are coming for your guns? Now that is funny.

No...stupid.

Nope. They are all right here with me. Matter of fact I just got through cleaning all of them and none are missing.

if you live in California I legally own a wider class of firearms then you because your rights are willingly being stripped
That could be true but it doesnt take my guns away from me. I have every gun/rifle that i want.

I have guns. How can I have less rights than you do?

I'll walk down the street with whatever i want. What ever you think means as much to me as dog shit on the street.
You wont walk for long down my street. This I promise you.

Suck my dick.

Suck my dick.
I dont mind that you are gay but I dont indulge in homosexual relationships.

good

they should

/----/ I'm a Conservative and NRA lifetime member and I don't own anybody guns. Go figure
That didnt make any sense. What are you trying to say?
/-----/ I can't dumb it down anymore for you than Lib owns guns, Conservative doesn't.

good

they should

/----/ I'm a Conservative and NRA lifetime member and I don't own anybody guns. Go figure
/-----/ I can't dumb it down anymore for you than Lib owns guns, Conservative doesn't.
You must be illiterate. There are plenty of conservatives that own guns.

How can blacks legally buy guns when they're convicted felons? That's right - they're allowed to break the law just like trump and obama told the daca fraudsters they also can break our laws.

Rule of Law is gone in america and we are now a third world banana republic.

good

they should

/----/ No you idiot. I never said conservatives don't own guns. I said I didn't and I belong to the NRA. I am speaking for myself. Geeeeeze you're as dumb as a rock.

good

they should

Because he isn't too bright.

What party are you talking about? I have no party affiliation. Dems are only slightly less racist than repubs. I end up voting for them most of the time just to keep repubs at bay.

The democrats in California? You don't think they are coming for your guns? Now that is funny.

No...stupid.

indeed

I have guns. How can I have less rights than you do?

compare the laws between south dakota and california

and you will see why

/----/ No you idiot. I never said conservatives don't own guns. I said I didn't and I belong to the NRA. I am speaking for myself. Geeeeeze you're as dumb as a rock.
Is that what you were saying? It looked like an inbred retarded monkey was typing for you. Dont you know how to speak in complete sentences? Where does it refer to you in this sentence? Is your name Conservative?

"I can't dumb it down anymore for you than Lib owns guns, Conservative doesn't."

Forum List

Back