Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

LIFE IN PRISON! NO PAROLE! I'M NOT INTERESTED IN WHETHER THESE FOLKS HAD A TOUGH LIFE, WHETHER THEIR PARENTS LOVED THEM ENOUGH, I DON'T CARE!

They were not retarded and didn't know as to what they were doing. They knew quite well what they were doing, and they should pay a hefty price for their hate crime. A white person would pay if they did the same thing to a helpless black person.

Son, you are late. I posted a comparative case right in this thread, near the beginning. A group of White thugs sodomized a handicapped Black kid with a clothes hanger and they walked.
two of them got ZILCH, nada and the rig leader got community service with no mention of sexual assault in his criminal dossier. They paid alright... if you call taking a slap on the wrist , payment.
The difference is what is always the difference. The white kid was in an agony of remorse. If he could take it back he would and it will never happen again.

The black kids have no remorse. They laugh and giggle. They just can't understand what the big deal is.

That's why these black guys were denied even bail.

baloney, they were denied bail because of their viral video. Previous to that the chief of police and his commander were saying these were just "young people doing stupid things." I honestly don't think they would have been punished at all if they hadn't been stupid enough to post that video.
The prisoners will not be finding out who diagnosed the boy as schizophrenic.

'But we've never actually seen a schizophrenic."
(Anti-Oedipus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia)
Why do so many blacks get an orgasmic joy out of brutalizing innocent people? They remind me of Muslims with 66% of the intelligence.

Honestly, they sounded like excited chimpanzees.

Because they do most likely do get an orgasm from it. They do enjoy brutalizing white people more as white people then any other races. Whites seem to be the preferred choice for their sick fun and enjoyment. It is no wonder more whites are buying more guns these days. Maybe when whites start shooting a few dozen of them they will get the picture and hint to leave old whitey alone or else. That will be the only law that they will get and understand. Force against force. No more open season on white people.

"blacks are dependent, defective and delinquent, a menace to American civilization and America's biggest problem. I am just as opposed to Martin Luther King as i am to the coconut-headed chocolate-colored typical little coon who blacks my shoes every morning" - Senator James Athony Vardaman of Mississippi

Congo slaves were gradually phased out due to their cannabalistic tendencies, and the traders searched elsewhere, with attempts to breed out the violence by inter-racial marriages. The first slaves were Indigenes sold out by their own race.

Congo slaves were gradually phased out due to their cannabalistic tendencies, and the traders searched elsewhere, with attempts to breed out the violence by inter-racial marriages. The first slaves were Indigenes sold out by their own race.

C1rwBK6WIAAj06C.jpg

live streaming it and shouting racist and anti trump messages

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

They are allowed to do this sort of thing because of the Slave Trade which ended hundreds of years ago or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Blacks seem to have a problem of trying to get over the past. It just goes on and on. I guess that to keep it alive they can get something out of it from the government, and old whitey.
There you go stripping Black folks of their citizenship by insinuating they aren't REAL Americans but are simply squatters who are taking something from YOU!

Now did I really say that? Read what is said and not take things out of context.
Yep, that is what you said in other words. But the outcome is still a biased rant. I just translated it to a form where the "goats" can get it.

political correctness in America has STRANGLED the relationship between all races!

LIFE IN PRISON! NO PAROLE! I'M NOT INTERESTED IN WHETHER THESE FOLKS HAD A TOUGH LIFE, WHETHER THEIR PARENTS LOVED THEM ENOUGH, I DON'T CARE!

They were not retarded and didn't know as to what they were doing. They knew quite well what they were doing, and they should pay a hefty price for their hate crime. A white person would pay if they did the same thing to a helpless black person.

Son, you are late. I posted a comparative case right in this thread, near the beginning. A group of White thugs sodomized a handicapped Black kid with a clothes hanger and they walked.
two of them got ZILCH, nada and the rig leader got community service with no mention of sexual assault in his criminal dossier. They paid alright... if you call taking a slap on the wrist , payment.
The difference is what is always the difference. The white kid was in an agony of remorse. If he could take it back he would and it will never happen again.

The black kids have no remorse. They laugh and giggle. They just can't understand what the big deal is.

That's why these black guys were denied even bail.

baloney, they were denied bail because of their viral video. Previous to that the chief of police and his commander were saying these were just "young people doing stupid things." I honestly don't think they would have been punished at all if they hadn't been stupid enough to post that video.
The prisoners will not be finding out who diagnosed the boy as schizophrenic.

'But we've never actually seen a schizophrenic."
(Anti-Oedipus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia)
Why do so many blacks get an orgasmic joy out of brutalizing innocent people? They remind me of Muslims with 66% of the intelligence.

Honestly, they sounded like excited chimpanzees.

Because they do most likely do get an orgasm from it. They do enjoy brutalizing white people more as white people then any other races. Whites seem to be the preferred choice for their sick fun and enjoyment. It is no wonder more whites are buying more guns these days. Maybe when whites start shooting a few dozen of them they will get the picture and hint to leave old whitey alone or else. That will be the only law that they will get and understand. Force against force. No more open season on white people.
The statistics who otherwise. Black on Black homicide and black on black crime shows the thugs are equal opportunity muggers and thieves. But they kill more ,thousands more Backs than they do Whites just as White killers and thugs victimize other Whites . Get your gun but don't think the white guy in your alley at 3 AMi s just out for a night walk. He is moe likely to kill you or rob you than a Black man is.

This pretty much covers what I've gotten out of this terrible incidence:

(As a note, this guys not American, he's British.)

Last edited:
live streaming it and shouting racist and anti trump messages

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

They are allowed to do this sort of thing because of the Slave Trade which ended hundreds of years ago or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Blacks seem to have a problem of trying to get over the past. It just goes on and on. I guess that to keep it alive they can get something out of it from the government, and old whitey.
There you go stripping Black folks of their citizenship by insinuating they aren't REAL Americans but are simply squatters who are taking something from YOU!

Now did I really say that? Read what is said and not take things out of context.
Yep, that is what you said in other words. But the outcome is still a biased rant. I just translated it to a form where the "goats" can get it.

You lieberals sure do have a reading and a translation problem, and always are just plain full of :bsflag: So just where did I say that blacks should be stripped of their citizenship or where did I say that blacks are not real Americans. I think that it is time for you to go have an IQ checkup, fella. Liberalism is blowing your mind.

Forum List

Back