Black Students Sue Georgia School District After Being Suspended For Wearing BLM Shirts

YOu are a liar.
YOu are an asshole.

Clearly you are overly excited (see the capital "O" next to "Y" in both those? You were typin' fast and didn't release the shift key for the "Y" fast enough.)

Take a breather. Relax.

But don't go to sleep. You really never know when ANTIFA will sneak in dressed as BLM-Ninjas and you need to be ready.

Clearly you are overly excited (see the capital "O" next to "Y" in both those? You were typin' fast and didn't release the shift key for the "Y" fast enough.)

Take a breather. Relax.

But don't go to sleep. You really never know when ANTIFA will sneak in dressed as BLM-Ninjas and you need to be ready.

Got a dog to bark, to give me all the warning I need. I'll be ready for your friends.

while white students never faced consequences after waving Confederate flags and yelling racial slurs.
LOL! Yeah that happened.

"white folks wavin dey KKK Confederate flags, and singin Dixie...n dey was callin us Boy...n jigaboo...we jus say a lil prayer to MLK...weeze gon be free one day....n'sheeit."

Those groids would have fuckin murdered those kids.

Do you dim bulbs actually think we believe it's still Georgia in 1925?

LOL!

LOL! Yeah that happened.

"white folks wavin dey KKK Confederate flags, and singin Dixie...n dey was callin us Boy...n jigaboo...we jus say a lil prayer to MLK...weeze gon be free one day....n'sheeit."

Those groids would have fuckin murdered those kids.

Do you dim bulbs actually think we believe it's still Georgia in 1925?

LOL!
Is that white boy racist lingo.

Is that white boy racist lingo.
Super Bad,

I try to bring my reader into the moment.

Now, to you, an Afrocentric American, I may not hit the mark.

That's understandable, yet, you have to meet me half way.

How can I, an oppressor of the diversified peoples of this country, possibly understand 'foh hunnid' years of vile oppression?

I can't...aight?

Thank you for your service.

Super Bad,

How can I, an oppressor of the diversified peoples of this country, possibly understand 'foh hunnid' years of vile oppression?

I can't...aight?

Nobody understands stupid, talk like you have some sense.

None of that matters.

Only Bolshevik Looting Matters.

But idiots should have the right to express their dumbfuckery. So I hope they win the suit.
The problem is they were banning Trump shirts and other items.. But not the BLM Burn Loot Murder shirts. This is a political statement by the SCHOOL DISTRICT.. they are the problem.. Either all are banned or none you cant have it both ways. This is going to fail..

The problem is they were banning Trump shirts and other items.. But not the BLM Burn Loot Murder shirts. This is a political statement by the SCHOOL DISTRICT.. they are the problem.. Either all are banned or none you cant have it both ways. This is going to fail..
That's just it fool, you can wear all the Trump, right wing, Confederate trash, etc., but you can't wear a BLM tshirt.

Super Bad,

I can't...aight?

Wow. This kind a reads pretty racist.

Why can't you "understand" 400 years of oppression? I'm genuinely curious because it's actually a pretty simple concept. Just think how you would feel if you were in the same place.

Now, I'm certain you don't believe black people in the USA today are being treated systemically unfair but ask yourself: WOULD YOU TRADE PLACES WITH AN AVERAGE BLACK PERSON?

The answer, of course, is "No" because you, in your heart of hearts, understand what this conversation is all about.

YEP!! there were 12 murders during the 587 riots of that summer...

Would you be able to point me to some citation that supports that very large number?

And those were coordinated BLM murders? Does it include Kyle Rittenhouse's murders? Does it include the actual white supremacist murder in Charlottesville?

May I ask why black people scare you so much?

Why can't you "understand" 400 years of oppression?

Uhhh...as a white man it is pretty presumptuous of me to 'pretend', yes...PRETEND that I can possibly understand 'foh hunnid' years of black oppression.

You see...that demon is so deep in your soul that you cannot quantify the depths of racial oppression...and institutional subjugation...so you SAY you understand.

Foh hunnid years!

Can you wear those chains in yo mind!

Foh hunnid years!!

Can you feel the sting of that whip on yo back?

So many tears...

Take yo pink bologna smellin ass back to the tennis court...you can't feel these pains!

So yeah, that is pretty much how I arrived at my conclusion.

Uhhh...as a white man it is pretty presumptuous of me to 'pretend', yes...PRETEND that I can possibly understand 'foh hunnid' years of black oppression.

Drop the racist shit please.

You see...that demon is so deep in your soul that you cannot quantify the depths of racial oppression...and institutional subjugation...so you SAY you understand.

Foh hunnid years!

This isn't Stormfront. You typed in the wrong URL.

Can you wear those chains in yo mind!

B-B-B-Bigot.

Foh hunnid years!!

Can you feel the sting of that whip on yo back?

So many tears...

Take yo pink bologna smellin ass back to the tennis court...you can't feel these pains!

So yeah, that is pretty much how I arrived at my conclusion.

What is YOUR MALFUNCTION?

Take your racism and hatred and go somewhere else.

Drop the racist shit please.

This isn't Stormfront. You typed in the wrong URL.

B-B-B-Bigot.

What is YOUR MALFUNCTION?

Take your racism and hatred and go somewhere else.
My God...people like you exist?

God help us all...but mostly...the oppressed peoples of diversity and struggle in this nation.

Namaste.

My God...people like you exist?

God help us all...but mostly...the oppressed peoples of diversity and struggle in this nation.

Namaste.

Yes, Gabe, there are people who find your offensive "impressions" of Jim Crow era minstrel performers to be offensive.

Thanks for the "namaste", but coming from people like you it means I'll just throw it in the trash.

Are you being missed on Stormfront?

Yes, Gabe, there are people who find your offensive "impressions" of Jim Crow era minstrel performers to be offensive.

Thanks for the "namaste", but coming from people like you it means I'll just throw it in the trash.

Are you being missed on Stormfront?
Well I certainly appreciate your hopes and feels.

However, I am still not accepting your flippant 'understanding' of foh hunnid years.

The assumptions of some.

You may have the last word...omnipotent one.

Well I certainly appreciate your hopes and feels.

However, I am still not accepting your flippant 'understanding' of foh hunnid years.

The assumptions of some.

You may have the last word...omnipotent one.

Not sure what your problem is. I wish you luck in getting it figured out. Get help.

Forum List

Back