Black Student Fights Teacher Over Cellphone

10-15 years from now, if we still have an America that we recognize, after all sides of the political spectrum realize that they've destroyed K-12 education, we're going also realize we have a fucking mess on our hands that'll probably take a good generation to clean up.

The kids who go to private schools will be fine and so will the kids who live in affluent or otherwise stable districts/towns where there's stability in the classroom. But the ones who grow up in some of these rougher, unstable communities - regardless of ethnicity - are going to be left behind. And I mean in numbers far beyond what we're seeing now. Teachers want out. Every survey I've seen indicates like 50-60% are seriously considering a career change. That will have consequences.

There is a long list of atrocities that white people DID do. Some of those things are giving smallpox infested blankets to children, ....

Everyone posting here who has given smallpox infested blankets to children raise your hand. Anyone?

Everyone posting here who has given smallpox infested blankets to children raise your hand. Anyone?

For all I know, my ancestors might have given and received said blankets.

Hmmm...that explains a lot come to think of it. :omg:

If blacks want their neighborhoods cleaned up and improved it will be up to them to make the needed changes.

Blacks hate being told by whites what changes should be made (or anything else for that matter). But the hard truth is that blacks have fucked up their own neighborhoods.

I don't want to hear any more whining from blacks. They seem utterly incapable of improving. Time to part company --- forever.

Nope. And I never owned a slave, either. I never even wanted to. There are historical sins of all kinds committed by peoples of all races and ethnicities all over the world. None of us, today, are responsible for the behavior of other people unless we were accomplices.

If blacks want their neighborhoods cleaned up and improved it will be up to them to make the needed changes.

Blacks hate being told by whites what changes should be made (or anything else for that matter). But the hard truth is that blacks have fucked up their own neighborhoods.

I don't want to hear any more whining from blacks. They seem utterly incapable of improving. Time to part company --- forever.
When are YOU leaving?

10-15 years from now, if we still have an America that we recognize, after all sides of the political spectrum realize that they've destroyed K-12 education, we're going also realize we have a fucking mess on our hands that'll probably take a good generation to clean up.

The kids who go to private schools will be fine and so will the kids who live in affluent or otherwise stable districts/towns where there's stability in the classroom. But the ones who grow up in some of these rougher, unstable communities - regardless of ethnicity - are going to be left behind. And I mean in numbers far beyond what we're seeing now. Teachers want out. Every survey I've seen indicates like 50-60% are seriously considering a career change. That will have consequences.

1. It won't take 10-15 years

2. I have been hit, bitten, kicked, pushed, spit on and had things thrown at me in my very good suburban district. What is behind this is the kids are traumatized, or they have special needs, so they can't help it. In some (SOME) cases this is true, but it doesn't make me any less assaulted. If these same kids assaulted anyone on the street, special needs or no, the person would press charges. We go to urgent care, are denied workman's comp, and then are chastised for bringing it to light.

I wish I were making this up.

"Sorry" :rolleyes: You LOVE bitching and moaning all the time.

Well, I do have a real teaching job. You know, one in which it is impossible for me to post here during the day. Heck, many times I barely make it to the bathroom.

For most of my career the rewards were worth the difficult parts. No more, and I'm hardly alone.

2. I have been hit, bitten, kicked, pushed, spit on and had things thrown at me in my very good suburban district. What is behind this is the kids are traumatized, or they have special needs, so they can't help it. In some (SOME) cases this is true, but it doesn't make me any less assaulted. If these same kids assaulted anyone on the street, special needs or no, the person would press charges. We go to urgent care, are denied workman's comp, and then are chastised for bringing it to light.

You're tougher than I am. I salute you for fighting the good fight, but don't let it break you. Know when you've had enough. You could probably go into an entirely new field like cybersecurity or a field where there's a critical shortage like healthcare. Each job has its own bullshit but at least get paid right.

I would retire if I were you.

My aunt taught in Newark, NJ more than 25 years ago, and the kids were out of control even then. Worse, she was the only white teacher in the school, and the other teachers excluded her. She would have to sit alone eating lunch. So she went from being abused during classroom hours to a lunch break where she was ostracized for her skin color.

My uncle begged her to retire early for years, and she finally did.

Forum List

Back