Black Slavers

As you view history through your partisan rose color glasses...

You couldn't bring yourself to condemn the Confederacy. Not a single conservative on this thread would do so, or will ever do so. Almost all conservatives are totally cool with Confederate slavers, with most praising them as heroes.

Conservatives adore slavers. The Republicans are the party of slavery. It is that simple.

I condemn the slavery of the Roman Empire. My gosh, they should have known better. And those folks buying and selling slaves all over the world in the past, not just conservatives?

Barbarians. Everyone did it, just like everyone does war today to force their views.

I wonder what our descendants will think of us. . . today. Using violence to solve political disagreements?

Hell, even some of our ancestors were more evolved.

How America Shed the Taboo Against Preventive War - The Atlantic

DOTR seemed to need a perspective jolt.. feeling any guilt over long past history is foolishness

..and eh, tough shit-ski

No Lumpy I dont feel any guilt. I feel sorrow. Just this morning when I was dropping my kids off at school I was, again, overwhelmed with sorrow that blacks were bought from black slavers and imported into America. I wish it had never happened. I really do.
But unlike the liberals I am not a believer in racial guilt.

Th

You still living in the past? Barack Obama was not republican

Barack Hussein is half white. His white ancestors were probably slave owners. And his black ancestors definitely were...slavery exhisted in every nook and cranny of Africa.

If Obama was on a wanted poster he would be black. So I'm not hearing that. And the rest of your post is straight dumb.

My post is extremely accurate. Barrack Hussein is descended from slave owners. He should pay.

Th

You still living in the past? Barack Obama was not republican

Barack Hussein is half white. His white ancestors were probably slave owners. And his black ancestors definitely were...slavery exhisted in every nook and cranny of Africa.

If Obama was on a wanted poster he would be black. So I'm not hearing that. And the rest of your post is straight dumb.

My post is extremely accurate. Barrack Hussein is descended from slave owners. He should pay.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

DOTR seemed to need a perspective jolt.. feeling any guilt over long past history is foolishness

..and eh, tough shit-ski

No Lumpy I dont feel any guilt. I feel sorrow. Just this morning when I was dropping my kids off at school I was, again, overwhelmed with sorrow that blacks were bought from black slavers and imported into America. I wish it had never happened. I really do.

Too bad things didn't happen that way.

You couldn't bring yourself to condemn the Confederacy. Not a single conservative on this thread would do so, or will ever do so. Almost all conservatives are totally cool with Confederate slavers, with most praising them as heroes.

Conservatives adore slavers. The Republicans are the party of slavery. It is that simple.

I condemn the slavery of the Roman Empire. My gosh, they should have known better. And those folks buying and selling slaves all over the world in the past, not just conservatives?

Barbarians. Everyone did it, just like everyone does war today to force their views.

I wonder what our descendants will think of us. . . today. Using violence to solve political disagreements?

Hell, even some of our ancestors were more evolved.

How America Shed the Taboo Against Preventive War - The Atlantic

Excuses.

All American ghettos were created and are politically and oppressively maintained by the Democratic Party.

How can you help poor and oppressed citizens that embrace their oppressors.

I'm thinking Trump is doing the best he can and Democrats can only offer up resistance, negativity and zero solutions.

That is incorrect.

The parts that are true are irrelevant. White people may have ended slavery in the USA, but white people started it, and the conservative white people wanted to keep it going.

And you conservatives still almost all think those conservative slavers are heroes.

Tell you what. I'll give you conservatives a chance to show you think slavery was bad. Just condemn the Confederate States of America for being slavers and fighting to continue slavery, and admit that the Union was the morally upright side. If you're not a slavery-lover, that should be a gimmee.

Did you know Slavery continues today?

Sure it is outlawed but Sex Slavery along with other forms of Slavery still exist throughout the world, so let stop pretending it is no longer part of our lives and it is just a Conservative thingy or white thingy.

I know you will just laugh and deny this but North Korea is one of the biggest Slave States in the World and slavery has no color to it.

As for the Confederate States, it was about the Federal Government telling the States what it can or can not do and those like Lee fought to perserve the Southern States rights and lost.

To look at the past in today mindset is a mistake and you have to realize those people back then saw ot differently than you or I.

Will I condemn them?

Nope, because that was their thinking of the day but if someone believe it is morally right in today time then yes they wrong.

The OP was not about modern slavery all over the world. And if we are not to look at the past with todays mindset, we need to make a new constitution. Your comment in that last sentence is just a sorry excuse.

All American ghettos were created and are politically and oppressively maintained by the Democratic Party.

I'm thinking Trump is doing the best he can and Democrats can only offer up resistance, negativity and zero solutions.

And it use to be the GOP strongholds until the wealthy moved out of the urban areas and put their factories on the outskirts of city limits, after they polluted the lands. Who in the hell worked at those factories that were located in the major cities, which most are located on water for shipping?

So now the Democrats need to try and clean up the mess from the GOP and Republicans.

You mean like the mess that Obama EPA caused in Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona when they blew a cap that allowed poison into a river that polluted three States?
Gold King Contractor Must Face Most NM, Navajo Claims
By Juan Carlos Rodriguez

Law360 (February 13, 2018, 8:04 PM EST) -- A New Mexico federal judge on Monday largely left intact the state and Navajo Nation’s consolidated lawsuits seeking damages from a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency contractor involved in the 2015 Gold King Mine spill.

Environmental Restoration LLC, which contracted with the EPA to work at the Colorado mine and is allegedly partly responsible for the disaster that polluted two rivers that flowed into the Navajo Nation and New Mexico, had asked U.S. District Judge M. Christina Armijo to toss the lawsuits, but the judge found there...
Gold King Contractor Must Face Most NM, Navajo Claims - Law360

The EPA contracted it out.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And it use to be the GOP strongholds until the wealthy moved out of the urban areas and put their factories on the outskirts of city limits, after they polluted the lands. Who in the hell worked at those factories that were located in the major cities, which most are located on water for shipping?

So now the Democrats need to try and clean up the mess from the GOP and Republicans.

Sorry, standard blah blah for avoiding the responsibility and the repercussions of Democratic Party policies... Overtaxed and over regulated, the smart ones leave for greener pastures, it's the logical conclusion.

It is apparent that you have not the first clue of how things work.

You mean like the mess that Obama EPA caused in Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona when they blew a cap that allowed poison into a river that polluted three States?
By Juan Carlos Rodriguez

Law360 (February 13, 2018, 8:04 PM EST) -- A New Mexico federal judge on Monday largely left intact the state and Navajo Nation’s consolidated lawsuits seeking damages from a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency contractor involved in the 2015 Gold King Mine spill.

Environmental Restoration LLC, which contracted with the EPA to work at the Colorado mine and is allegedly partly responsible for the disaster that polluted two rivers that flowed into the Navajo Nation and New Mexico, had asked U.S. District Judge M. Christina Armijo to toss the lawsuits, but the judge found there...

But isn't the private sector supposed to be far more efficient than government?

I condemn the slavery of the Roman Empire.

And if one political party waved Roman symbols around, that might be relevant.

However, one political party does wave Confederate flags around and proclaim how wonderful the Confederacy was. And conservatives still love 'em.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand. Conservatives kiss slaver butt, while liberals condemn slavers.

By Juan Carlos Rodriguez

With the present admin it much less. We can expect much more pollution. The GOP are good at deregulating and Trump brags about how he is deregulating and even bring asbestos back.

..and eh, tough shit-ski

Too bad it did.

By Juan Carlos Rodriguez

With the present admin it much less. We can expect much more pollution. The GOP are good at deregulating and Trump brags about how he is deregulating and even bring asbestos back.

That's true. Soon we'll be able buy saccharin and banned pesticides will be made legal again. It doesn't matter that we need air and water to live, we can eat and drink dollar bills.

..and eh, tough shit-ski

Too bad it did.

You believe it did. But the facts show us a far different story.

..and eh, tough shit-ski

I'm sure you were in tears.

By Juan Carlos Rodriguez

That's true. Soon we'll be able buy saccharin and banned pesticides will be made legal again. It doesn't matter that we need air and water to live, we can eat and drink dollar bills.

Boxed Water, Greenwashing and the DeVos Family support for racist water policies in Michigan

..and eh, tough shit-ski

I'm glad I said, "seemed" ... :SMILEW~130:

Well, I'm past the sorrow level and into resolution, alas, resolution is futile as long as racist hate propaganda is politically promoted and so deeply ingrained.

That is incorrect.

You've already admitted to absolutely refusing to learn so... :tongue-44:

The parts that are true are irrelevant. White people may have ended slavery in the USA, but white people started it, and the conservative white people wanted to keep it going.

And you conservatives still almost all think those conservative slavers are heroes.

Tell you what. I'll give you conservatives a chance to show you think slavery was bad. Just condemn the Confederate States of America for being slavers and fighting to continue slavery, and admit that the Union was the morally upright side. If you're not a slavery-lover, that should be a gimmee.

Did you know Slavery continues today?

Sure it is outlawed but Sex Slavery along with other forms of Slavery still exist throughout the world, so let stop pretending it is no longer part of our lives and it is just a Conservative thingy or white thingy.

I know you will just laugh and deny this but North Korea is one of the biggest Slave States in the World and slavery has no color to it.

As for the Confederate States, it was about the Federal Government telling the States what it can or can not do and those like Lee fought to perserve the Southern States rights and lost.

To look at the past in today mindset is a mistake and you have to realize those people back then saw ot differently than you or I.

Will I condemn them?

Nope, because that was their thinking of the day but if someone believe it is morally right in today time then yes they wrong.

The OP was not about modern slavery all over the world. And if we are not to look at the past with todays mindset, we need to make a new constitution. Your comment in that last sentence is just a sorry excuse.

The OP author allows from ancient to modern slavery, he's nice like that, also, nobody but you cares so... :poke:

Forum List

Back