Black Racism, justified, and correct.

At a disporportionatly smaller percentage , when compared to what happened
here in America during slavery.
The rate of Black men raping white women is very small, compared to what white men
did during the slave trade in North and South America.!

This is 2009, nobody today owns slaves in America. You are not a slave, I am not a slave owner. Why are you blaming people today who had nothing to do with the past?

Every day I live in America, I must say, I can not abandon Black superiority, or black racism
against other non Black races.Especially the Caucasian European race.

Let me explain. The White race has disrespected the black race in America, and continue to
disrespect the black race in America , by not paying slavery reparations, attempting to steal
, and or seduce the Black female away from her natural mate the Black man,thus attempting to destroy the Black family unit, the White race
seems to be on a campaign to introduce, or to normalize their Homosexual tendencies on the
Black community, by way of introducing Homosexual marriage amendments, or by way of legalizing Homosexual marriage.

We as a people are fighting a cold war, and a hot war with Whites since day one.

Blacks must not , and should not mix our genetic stock with the White Race. It is not in our best interest to have any biological contact with the European caucasian race.

We must plan to do battle with the Whites in America eventually, or leave America.

when are you going to quit it 52nd? seriously it's getting old now. what does legalization of gay marriage have anything to do with the black community? unless you are talking about those down low brothers there is no need to bring up gay marriage in this. even though i don't agree with gay marriage i don't think gay marriage is going to affect the black community.

secondly, honestly if black people got reparation they would spend on dumb stuff like cars and getting thie grills down. you see how those welfare mamas spend their welfare check every month. i know of one woman who's nails and hairs was done all the time and was dressed to the nines because she was using her welfare check on herself instead of her kids. trust we don't need no reparations. we should be encouraging young blacks (particularly black men) to get some education and a good job so they don't have depend on these reparations.

thirdly you are the only one fighting a war with whites. i don't have a problem with white people. white people have not robbed me, accused me of not being black enough, have not called me an oreo. i agree there are some ignorant rednecks in this country. but to paint all white people with the same brush is wrong. just like you complain about the crackers who defame blacks. you should also criticize the niggas that defame whites.

just because you are black doesn't give you a pass to be racist towards whites. slavery is over my brother. it seems to me you want slavery to return because you bring it up so much.

fourthly just because white slavery owners back in the day raped black slaves doesn't mean black women should avoid white men now. white men today having nothing to do with what their ancestors did. and even during slavery not every black woman who had sex with the slave owner was raped. a lot of slave owners and slaves had real relationships back then. because they really couldn't have relationships with those women the only way they could keep them in their house was to keep them as a slave title.

lastly you talk about white disrespecting blacks? sorry to break it down to you but blacks are blacks worst enemy. a lot of young black men face pressure because they have to have street credit. and they got to be gangster enough to hang with the boys. and if you are not, you are called an uncle tom. if you don't speak like them you are accused of sounding white. i remember growing up and some people calling me white just because i liked to listen to pop music and saying that i sounded white because i used words like cool and wicked.

Every day I live in America, I must say, I can not abandon Black superiority, or black racism

Let me explain. The White race has disrespected the black race in America, and continue to
disrespect the black race in America , by not paying slavery reparations, attempting to steal
, and or seduce the Black female away from her natural mate the Black man,thus attempting to destroy the Black family unit, the White race
seems to be on a campaign to introduce, or to normalize their Homosexual tendencies on the
Black community, by way of introducing Homosexual marriage amendments, or by way of legalizing Homosexual marriage.

We as a people are fighting a cold war, and a hot war with Whites since day one.

Blacks must not , and should not mix our genetic stock with the White Race. It is not in our best interest to have any biological contact with the European caucasian race.

We must plan to do battle with the Whites in America eventually, or leave America.

when are you going to quit it 52nd? seriously it's getting old now. what does legalization of gay marriage have anything to do with the black community? unless you are talking about those down low brothers there is no need to bring up gay marriage in this. even though i don't agree with gay marriage i don't think gay marriage is going to affect the black community.

secondly, honestly if black people got reparation they would spend on dumb stuff like cars and getting thie grills down. you see how those welfare mamas spend their welfare check every month. i know of one woman who's nails and hairs was done all the time and was dressed to the nines because she was using her welfare check on herself instead of her kids. trust we don't need no reparations. we should be encouraging young blacks (particularly black men) to get some education and a good job so they don't have depend on these reparations.

thirdly you are the only one fighting a war with whites. i don't have a problem with white people. white people have not robbed me, accused me of not being black enough, have not called me an oreo. i agree there are some ignorant rednecks in this country. but to paint all white people with the same brush is wrong. just like you complain about the crackers who defame blacks. you should also criticize the niggas that defame whites.

just because you are black doesn't give you a pass to be racist towards whites. slavery is over my brother. it seems to me you want slavery to return because you bring it up so much.

fourthly just because white slavery owners back in the day raped black slaves doesn't mean black women should avoid white men now. white men today having nothing to do with what their ancestors did. and even during slavery not every black woman who had sex with the slave owner was raped. a lot of slave owners and slaves had real relationships back then. because they really couldn't have relationships with those women the only way they could keep them in their house was to keep them as a slave title.

lastly you talk about white disrespecting blacks? sorry to break it down to you but blacks are blacks worst enemy. a lot of young black men face pressure because they have to have street credit. and they got to be gangster enough to hang with the boys. and if you are not, you are called an uncle tom. if you don't speak like them you are accused of sounding white. i remember growing up and some people calling me white just because i liked to listen to pop music and saying that i sounded white because i used words like cool and wicked.

You know Ms.Nia, everytime I read one of your threads, it never ceases to amaze me as to what a good job the white man brainwashing system has done on you. You seen to have this "oh slavery is in the past, and Mr. White man is the black womans, and black mans best friend ", well my misguided brainwashed,living in a soap opera world, mentality,I hate
to break it to you,but the Slave master plantation system is still in effect.

White people today, benefit directly from the many years of black forced labor.
Blacks are still at the bottom of the economic ladder.
And this so called love affair that black women and white men are supposed to have had
during slavery, I have never seen any prof of it, only when Thomas Jefferson raped
Sally Hemmings, and how could you equate that with being love , when these black women
were still considered "wenches" ,and Property of the white man , to be raped at their
whim.

It seems that you are one of these sub -serviant Black women who, feels everything is ok
between blacks and whites in America.

Black American service women in the Army, are being raped and killed in Iraq, and the U.S. Military is covering it up. Do a google search on a black U.S. Army private named Williams.

Black men still make up 75% percent of American Prison population.

And overall , black Americans are still first fired and last hired, in corporate America.

So, please come back to the real world. Stop living in the White mans "Matrix".

You know Ms.Nia, everytime I read one of your threads, it never ceases to amaze me as to what a good job the white man brainwashing system has done on you. You seen to have this "oh slavery is in the past, and Mr. White man is the black womans, and black mans best friend ", well my misguided brainwashed,living in a soap opera world, mentality,I hate

And this so called love affair that black women and white men are supposed to have had
during slavery, I have never seen any prof of it, only when Thomas Jefferson raped
Sally Hemmings, and how could you equate that with being love , when these black women
were still considered "wenches" ,and Property of the white man , to be raped at their
whim.

It seems that you are one of these sub -serviant Black women who, feels everything is ok

Black American service women in the Army, are being raped and killed in Iraq, and the U.S. Military is covering it up. Do a google search on a black U.S. Army private named Williams.

And overall , black Americans are still first fired and last hired, in corporate America.

you need to check out afro- romance.

whim.

you need to check out afro- romance.
no, he need to check into the 21st century

whim.

the white were treated the same way, by the egyptians, romans, barbarians,they got over it do the same.

whim.

firstly is slavery not over? you know i have older relatives who are living and a part of the civil rights movement and they do not have this much hate towards whites (and they have actually would have a reason too because they experienced segregation and mass discrimination by whites.). the problems blacks have today is not because of the white man and slavery. the problems are by their own doing. with the drugs, out of wedlock births, welfare mamas, kids dropping out of high school, gangs and the list goes on. and the fact blacks are at the bottom of the economic ladder is their own doing as well. when you have young blacks having kids in the 10th grade or kids just dropping out for no reason, that's what happens when you don't finish high school, you generally wind up last when it comes to financially stability.

secondly, i don't believe everything is all peachy when it comes to blacks and whites in the country. i would be a fool to believe so. but what i don't believe is that whites are the cause of today's black issues. most of it is done by their own doing. black people cannot use the excuse any more "white man keeping me down". any black man or black woman can be successful in this country if they get educated and work hard. but sadly many of our people do not want to do the work that is required to be successful. many colleges will even expect blacks due to the mere fact that they are a minority. there are tons of programs for blacks in this country. but not enough blacks are taking advantage of them.

thirdly you talk about the sexual assault of black women in the military. it's not just black women it's white women,hispanic, asian women and all types of women who face sexual harassment and assault in the military. it is a known fact that many women face that kind of stuff in the military. it's not something that just happens to black women. hey there is even a rising number of men being sexual harassed in the military.

fourthly you talk about blacks making jail population. well who's fault is that. did the white man tell that black man to rob someone. did the white man tell that black to sell drugs on a street corner. did that white man tell that black man to hold up a store shoot someone to death. now i do agree that it is easier to prosecute a black man or hispanic man than it is to prosecute a white man in this country. but however if that black man had not done the crime in the first place he would not be on trial in the first place.

we need more accountability in the black community instead of playing the blame game all the time.

whim.

firstly is slavery not over? you know i have older relatives who are living and a part of the civil rights movement and they do not have this much hate towards whites (and they have actually would have a reason too because they experienced segregation and mass discrimination by whites.). the problems blacks have today is not because of the white man and slavery. the problems are by their own doing. with the drugs, out of wedlock births, welfare mamas, kids dropping out of high school, gangs and the list goes on. and the fact blacks are at the bottom of the economic ladder is their own doing as well. when you have young blacks having kids in the 10th grade or kids just dropping out for no reason, that's what happens when you don't finish high school, you generally wind up last when it comes to financially stability.

secondly, i don't believe everything is all peachy when it comes to blacks and whites in the country. i would be a fool to believe so. but what i don't believe is that whites are the cause of today's black issues. most of it is done by their own doing. black people cannot use the excuse any more "white man keeping me down". any black man or black woman can be successful in this country if they get educated and work hard. but sadly many of our people do not want to do the work that is required to be successful. many colleges will even expect blacks due to the mere fact that they are a minority. there are tons of programs for blacks in this country. but not enough blacks are taking advantage of them.

thirdly you talk about the sexual assault of black women in the military. it's not just black women it's white women,hispanic, asian women and all types of women who face sexual harassment and assault in the military. it is a known fact that many women face that kind of stuff in the military. it's not something that just happens to black women. hey there is even a rising number of men being sexual harassed in the military.

fourthly you talk about blacks making jail population. well who's fault is that. did the white man tell that black man to rob someone. did the white man tell that black to sell drugs on a street corner. did that white man tell that black man to hold up a store shoot someone to death. now i do agree that it is easier to prosecute a black man or hispanic man than it is to prosecute a white man in this country. but however if that black man had not done the crime in the first place he would not be on trial in the first place.

we need more accountability in the black community instead of playing the blame game all the time.

Like my thread states Ms. Nia, the Slave masters "plantation system" still exist, although
slavery may have been abolished here in America. It exist in many American corporations.
I have experienced it first hand. Yes, Ms Nia, I worked in a Wall Street international investment bank.!

You seem to feel that blacks are responsible for all of the problems in the black community.!well, you must first accept the fact that, blacks do not control corporate, and or
industrial America. The "old white Boy network" does.
This is why I hold white men accountable.Black people do not control who gets hired or fired here in America.Whites have a majority control in that area.These are facts that you must realize.

The Criminal Justice system is also controlled by the White majority. Black men are always
given longer, and harsher sentences than White males, when they stand before a "White Judge". %90 , Judges in America are White.

And many more Black women have been raped and Killed, in Iraq, and then their deaths
have been covered up to appear as suicide, than white females, and or hispanic. These are the cold hard facts Ms. Nia. So please, don't try to gloss over, or sugar coat the facts.
research my statements, and then get back to me on all these items I have just listed.

And remember, Stop living and thinking in the "White mans Matrix", Think out side the box
for a change!
And yes, you have been brainwashed by the White mans sysstem.

Let's take up a collection to buy 52nd Street a one way ticket to the African mecca of his choice.

Just say the word

Did you happen to notice that we now have a Black President????????????????

If one type of racism is justified, then ALL types of racism are. Equality means no special treatment.

No forms of racism are justified, if thats the case why accuse 52nd of being wrong and racist?
you might have got away with that hypocrisy, if the system didnt send out emails to notify people of new posts

what you deleted said:
No, this is false, no form of racism is justified, no excuses for anyone.

EXPOSED

Forum List

Back