Black Racism, justified, and correct.

Every day I live in America, I must say, I can not abandon Black superiority, or black racism
against other non Black races.Especially the Caucasian European race.

Let me explain. The White race has disrespected the black race in America, and continue to
disrespect the black race in America , by not paying slavery reparations, attempting to steal
, and or seduce the Black female away from her natural mate the Black man,thus attempting to destroy the Black family unit, the White race
seems to be on a campaign to introduce, or to normalize their Homosexual tendencies on the
Black community, by way of introducing Homosexual marriage amendments, or by way of legalizing Homosexual marriage.

We as a people are fighting a cold war, and a hot war with Whites since day one.

Blacks must not , and should not mix our genetic stock with the White Race. It is not in our best interest to have any biological contact with the European caucasian race.

We must plan to do battle with the Whites in America eventually, or leave America.

Maybe you are hanging out with the wrong crowd. I don't know any rapists myself.

Maybe you are one of those black evangelicals. You know that evangelicals have a real problem with the gays. They find the gays so enticing, so attractive, so, so, "good" smelling that even a "touch" and you could get "turned". Imagine a whole "scratch" - oooooohhh.

The most funny thing of all. Everyone comes from Africa. We know that for a fact. The movements of humans from Africa to around the world can be traced though fossils and genetics. We are all truly, pardon the word, "brothers".

Yes , We may share some human traits. But I still can not accept the "Melting Pot"
idea , that we are some how supposed to be all one color at some point in the Future.

Every day I live in America, I must say, I can not abandon Black superiority, or black racism

Let me explain. The White race has disrespected the black race in America, and continue to
disrespect the black race in America , by not paying slavery reparations, attempting to steal
, and or seduce the Black female away from her natural mate the Black man,thus attempting to destroy the Black family unit, the White race
seems to be on a campaign to introduce, or to normalize their Homosexual tendencies on the
Black community, by way of introducing Homosexual marriage amendments, or by way of legalizing Homosexual marriage.

We as a people are fighting a cold war, and a hot war with Whites since day one.

Blacks must not , and should not mix our genetic stock with the White Race. It is not in our best interest to have any biological contact with the European caucasian race.

We must plan to do battle with the Whites in America eventually, or leave America.

Maybe you are hanging out with the wrong crowd. I don't know any rapists myself.

Maybe you are one of those black evangelicals. You know that evangelicals have a real problem with the gays. They find the gays so enticing, so attractive, so, so, "good" smelling that even a "touch" and you could get "turned". Imagine a whole "scratch" - oooooohhh.

The most funny thing of all. Everyone comes from Africa. We know that for a fact. The movements of humans from Africa to around the world can be traced though fossils and genetics. We are all truly, pardon the word, "brothers".

Yes , We may share some human traits. But I still can not accept the "Melting Pot"
idea , that we are some how supposed to be all one color at some point in the Future.

Really? Then why is crossbreeding possible?

he likely has some non-black blood in him
LOL

Just because its possible, doesn't make it right.

The fact that it's possible shows that there is nothing wrong with it in such a case. I doubt you are "pure blooded" as well, as DiveCon pointed out. No one is, we all have mixed genes, it's this ability to mix our breeds that has allowed us to thrive as a species. So yeah, based on that, it is right.

God and the Bible says, we must not mix our seeds, with other races.
This is Gods word, so you want to disobey God, is that it?

God and the Bible says, we must not mix our seeds, with other races.
This is Gods word, so you want to disobey God, is that it?

If I was you, I would stay away from the Bible:

Ephesians 6:5 NLT
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.

1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT
Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them.

Last edited by a moderator:
ironically racist negros make me laugh. Hey 52nd street... You can always buy a one way ticket back to Africa if you don't like the pluralism you see here in the US. We won't miss you..

Problem with the Bible is what men put in it. To give man a reason to enslave people in the first place. As far a racism I dont hate no one dont have time too, too many things to do, too much to accomplish. Been in situations where my skin color automatically got me labeled but after everything was set straight they kissed my ass and I moved on. Takes too much energy to hold grudges.

Prove to me you were a slave and I'll pay your ass reparations. If nothing just to shut you the fuck up!

Problem with the Bible is what men put in it. To give man a reason to enslave people in the first place. As far a racism I dont hate no one dont have time too, too many things to do, too much to accomplish. Been in situations where my skin color automatically got me labeled but after everything was set straight they kissed my ass and I moved on. Takes too much energy to hold grudges.

Yea it's amazing how those old guys understood the hydrological cycle thousands of years before scientist understood it as well as the nature of health, sanitation, and sickness Leviticus 12-14.

The Hydrologic Cycle

"He wraps up the waters in his clouds, yet the clouds do not burst under their weight," (Job. 26:8, NIV).

"He draws up the drops of water, which distill as rain to the streams; the clouds pour down their moisture and abundant showers fall on mankind," (Job. 36:27-28, NIV)

"The wind blows to the south and turns to the north; round and round it goes, ever returning on its course. All streams flow into the sea, yet the sea is never full. To the place the streams come from, there they return again" (Ecclesiastes 1:6-7, NIV).

:rofl:

It must really chap your ass that the first ****** president is half-white. :lol:

So 52nd what are you saying that you would sell your soul for 30 pieces of silver? That you would accept the white mans reparations as long as your free to hate all none blacks?

And you don't have to do battle with anyone, no one is stopping you from moving away from the white man to be with your black brothers in Africa, but wait who wants to move to Africa?

You see the problem is there is wrong on both sides with all races the trouble with people such as you is that you live in the past and walk around with a big chip on your shoulder with the thought in your head that the World owes you.

Well no it does not, it seems strange does it not that many black people all over the World have intergrated well into society, have progressed and achieved a great deal. They do not let the past drag them down, its easy to look for excuses some one to blame is it not. But its harder to pull yourself up out of the mire and strive to do better and become a better person.

And get all that God crap out of your head, modern man does not need such nonsense. the future is multi coloured, if you and those like you do not change then you will go the way of the dinosaurs. Life is about change, constant change if we like it or not. Perhaps instead of walking around with a head full of hate and envy you could start by doing a simple good deed, you never know you might even like it.

I still think 52nd Street is upset because us white guys get all the fine Black wimmen while 52nd is stuck with other black men for his entertainment

Yeah, that me in the icon with that fine mulatto. I'm fat, semi-ugly and kinda stupid, but because I'm white I gets all the good looking wimmen

Holy Fuck! She's a head taller than me too! I guess I was too preoccupied with her fine Mulatto boobies in my nose to notice how tall she was

Last edited:
I still think 52nd Street is upset because us white guys get all the fine Black wimmen while 52nd is stuck with other black men for his entertainment

Yeah, that me in the icon with that fine mulatto. I'm fat, semi-ugly and kinda stupid, but because I'm white I gets all the good looking wimmen

Holy Fuck! She's a head taller than me too! I guess I was too preoccupied with her fine Mulatto boobies in my nose to notice how tall she was

She's probably out of your price range too. :lol:

Keep a secret?

Don't let that fucking moron 52nd Street know that's not really me in the pic. OK?

Shoot, gotta tell the homeless black man living in my house to get out...can't handle his superiority, wouldn't want to contaminate him...

Keep a secret?

Don't let that fucking moron 52nd Street know that's not really me in the pic. OK?

hahahaha you got it!

Of course you can't, you have an inferiority complex and you project through your beliefs.

1. Reperations will never happen. Get over it.

2. Why would we want obese, uneducated, ugly women with horrible attitudes ?

3. The black family unit is destroying itself, again another black self created problem.

4. Are you secretly gay ? You seem like it, homosexuals are citizens too and deserve equal rights. Or should only black people have equal rights ?

They steal land , implement genocidal plans against indigenous races, to get their land and natural resources.!!

As have every other race of people, including your own.

I'm not from Africa.

Forum List

Back