Black preteens bully a three year old white girl

The child deserved it because white people have pissed black people off and it's open season on white people.

http://www.nhregister.com/general-n...r-old-new-haven-man-leads-to-multiple-charges

Police say on Sunday, Aug. 25, the elder New Haven man was eating a hamburger in the Goffe Street Park following a Toni Harp mayoral campaign-sponsored event that afternoon when he was approached by the 35-year-old. Police say DelaPaz told the elder white male that he shouldn’t be “in his park where young black kids are playing”. When the man refused an order from DelaPaz to pick up a football, DelaPaz punched the man multiple times in the face, knocking him to the ground. Police say several witnesses supported the victim’s account of the unprovoked attack.

Blacks choose the vulnerable. The very young and the old.

Last edited:
I think after Obama's presidency is over, white guilt will be appeased and the races will join together in harmony.

.....not really. I think all hell's about to break lose.

it appears to me as if the person taking the shot was orchestrating it.

The better question is... where was this girls mother?

it appears to me as if the person taking the shot was orchestrating it.

The better question is... where was this girls mother?

In this day and age, I wouldn't leave children out front un-supervized. But, what kind of parent raises kids that go around beating up three-year-old girls in the first place?

It happened in my all white middle class neighborhood when I was growing up.

No, it didn't. Decent, behaved pre teens don't go around beating up three year olds. You're slime to even attempt to justify this nonsense.

Yeah, Moonglow, maybe you grew up in some kind of slum or something, but I grew up in a 99% white suburb and I never even imagined something like that could happen till I saw this.

Beating a little three year old girl while adults can be seen in the background, and the fact that the kid posted this as justifiable because the three year old pissed them all off?

Moonglow, you should be ashamed of your damned self, but I doubt you are.

This is just f'ing sad. You have to be lower than dirt to be bullying and hitting a three year old girl.

THIS IS FUCKING WHY IT'S A BIG DEAL THAT ALL THESE BLACK PEOPLE ARE HAVING CHILDREN OUT OF WEDLOCK.

These assholes will just keep it up and then blame "the system" afterwards.

LiveLeak.com - Kids bully toddler and make her cry

I have a couple of questions:
Why is a three-year-old unsupervised on the street in the first place? That doesn't excuse what's happening, but it might not have happened if her parent(s) were around to stop it.
And, who's video recording the incident? I would expect anyone old enough to have device capable of video recording would also be savvy enough to make the bullies knock it off...unless, of course, the videographer agreed with and encouraged the bullies.
Also, upon seeing this little bit, I wonder whether the parents' of the bullies laid their little asses open with a belt?

Forum List

Back