Black Politician Tries to Block American Renaissance

VDARE.com: Blog Articles American Renaissance’s Conference, Charlotte Mayor Pro Tem Patrick D. Cannon, Anarcho-Tyranny, And The Tradition Of Free Speech

What White People Just Don't Get, Part 8,912,341:

When minorities are the majority, they aren't going to let us have free speech. They've already started. Where blacks rule, whites suffer.

Blacks can't stand to know the TRUTH about themselves......that is one of the reasons they will remain in the bottom of almost all, if not ALL, the lists pertaining to intellectual accomplishments.

Excuse me? I am a black hard-working, tax-paying citizen of these here United States of America and I find what was just said very disrespectful. I just turned 55 and while growing up in this country have taken a lot of BS off White people like you, who think you are better than me. Well, guess what...you're not. You shit and piss just like I do. So what makes you so special? Your skin color? Your race? Guess what, I inherited that too!! But I don't think I'm any better than anyone else b/c I was born with green eyes, very light skin and long, sandy colored hair. I don't know about you but my parents taught me to respect everyone. I was taught that you never know who you will have to ask for a glass of water, so make sure you treat people the way you want to be treated. I guess since you are so above all other races, you don't have to care about that. Good for you!!

^^ Then tell your fellow black people to stop making race an issue out of everything in life. Racism will in fact die.................if blacks will allow it to.

VDARE.com: Blog Articles American Renaissance’s Conference, Charlotte Mayor Pro Tem Patrick D. Cannon, Anarcho-Tyranny, And The Tradition Of Free Speech

When minorities are the majority, they aren't going to let us have free speech. They've already started. Where blacks rule, whites suffer.

Who can be bothered trawling through all that...please summarise.

Black people get power.

Black people try to oppress white people's rights.

Irony ensues.

That it all, story repeats all over America daily.

Black people get power.

Irony ensues.

Bloody hell, why do you put up with it?

Black people get power.

Irony ensues.

Haven't you heard?

I'm white. Thus I owe a debt to black people for things that other white people in the 1800's did to other black people in the 1800's. Or so I'm told.

That debt is supposed to be fully paid on April 22nd, 2079 at 1:45pm.

Black people get power.

Irony ensues.

Haven't you heard?

I'm white. Thus I owe a debt to black people for things that other white people in the 1800's did to other black people in the 1800's. Or so I'm told.

That debt is supposed to be fully paid on April 22nd, 2079 at 1:45pm.

Not long to go then!
Your great grandchildren will be grateful to you.

Odd that you guys try so hard to convince people about something that some of you think is so obvious.

If it's all that obvious, why do you feel the constant need to tell us about it?

It will be ok with me as long as they don't make me pick cotton or beat my ass with a whip. I can see where that type of thing might be pretty bothersome to the black folks.

Odd that you guys try so hard to convince people about something that some of you think is so obvious.

If it's all that obvious, why do you feel the constant need to tell us about it?
I just watched a commercial telling woman not to drink or smoke while your pregnant.

I just watched a commercial telling woman not to drink or smoke while your pregnant.
Editec is pregnant? Why should that matter to some woman smoking anyway?

When you speak EVERYBODY SUFFERS!! You are so full of it, you just like to keep the anger going between whites and blacks. You love hate but why?

When you speak EVERYBODY SUFFERS!! You are so full of it, you just like to keep the anger going between whites and blacks. You love hate but why?

Yes, I am the cause of black-white friction in America. If only I'd stop posting here, that problem would go away. Why didn't I think of that?

It provides him some temperary relief from his own self-loathing would be my guess.

It's the nature of those who thrive on an emotional diet of hate.

It provides him some temperary relief from his own self-loathing would be my guess.

wow! so WJ loaths himself? I did not know that.

wouldnt it be more reasonable to assume blacks loath themselves and that much of their bad behaviour is just lashing back at a society that blacks know they can't compete in? I dont know if blacks live on a diet of hate but it sure seems like they carry resentment and narcissism to great heights. whites could easily live without blacks but blacks can't sustain civilization by themselves. Look at Detroit or Zimbabwe and tell me I'm wrong

This is a typical canard of the type I'm often met with.

Others include:

* "I'll be praying for your soul"

* "You're just a failure in your own life, so you blame others"

My soul's in good shape, I'm not a failure, and I don't actually hate myself. I think whites are better off going their separate ways from blacks, Hispanics, etc. How does this make for a self-hater?

Nobody says the Jews are self-loathing failures for wanting Israel...

Forum List

Back