Black People were treated better in Nazi Germany than in America

Of course they were killed....they were the enemy.

Black German citizens were never rounded up or put into concentration camps. They enjoyed full rights and were not harassed.

While American blacks during this same time period. Were being beaten, tortured, and hanged on a regular basic.

how regularly?

How many?

Do you have any data to back that up?
I don't know what made me think during this time period in America; there were beatings, lynchings, murders, cross burnings, church bombings, arson, segregated water fountains, diners, schools, and of course the Klan. :confused:

Yea, people forget what assholes the democrats were back then....... they're still assholes but now they use and abuse black people in a different way.

Black problems in america are entirely due to the way blacks blame everything on whites and insist on special treatment.

France and Britain had black soldiers fighting from their african colonies against nazi germany, and when these soldiers were captured by the nazi's usually they were tortured and killed.

Black German citizens were never rounded up or put into concentration camps. They enjoyed full rights and were not harassed.

While American blacks during this same time period. Were being beaten, tortured, and hanged on a regular basic.

Black historians don't agree with you.

The Nazis set up a secret group, Commission Number 3, to organize the sterilization of these offspring to keep intact the purity of the Aryan race. In 1937, all local authorities in Germany were to submit a list of all the children of African descent. Then, these children were taken from their homes or schools without parental permission and put before the commission. Once a child was decided to be of Black descent, the child was taken immediately to a hospital and sterilized. About 400 children were medically sterilized many times without their parents' knowledge.

The Black experience during the Third Reich is a missing one, mainly due to the comparatively small number of casualties compared to the Jewish loss. Many stories of what happened during the Nazi regime are brought out by author Hans Massaquoi (Child photo shown) in his book Destined to Witness: Growing Up Black in Nazi Germany 1999. Yet the Black history of these times also includes the brutal treatment of the Herero people before WW II in the (then) German colony of southwest Namibia.

Additionally when African-American allied soldiers were caught behind enemy lines during the war racial abuse was inflicted on top of their prisoner-of-war status. In 1937, nearly 385 Black German children disappeared with out a trace. In Europe the memory of the Third Reich still induces pain. Annually on Veterans Day millions of families all over Europe still mourn lost loved ones, many of whom were Black.

Black people served in the U.S. military since the revolutionary war on both sides british and patriot, free and escaped slaves, side by side with white patriots, they were not only soldiers, but also guides, messengers, and spies. They served in both the continental and royal navy as pilots. From about 1775onward was the fact that the southern delgates and slave owners got nervous with all these armed black men walking around and that slaves would be free. When the congressional congress was formed and took over the patriots, and militias and formed the army of the United States the order was given not to allow blacks, free or slave to join. Basically the nothern delagates caved in to the south don't know why, or what kind of pressure they were under but at first they were all for blacks in the military. George Washington made the anouncment in october, 1775 that all blacks slave and free who tried to join would be rejected, of those already inlisted they would be intergrated into this new army , but most were put into segregated units.

Tiger woods' father earl said that when he was stationed in germany in the 1950s, the german people would turn around and look at him when they walked by. Earl said germans thought blacks had tails!!!

Not sure i believe that. Earl was a big racist himself.

France and Britain had black soldiers fighting from their african colonies against nazi germany, and when these soldiers were captured by the nazi's usually they were tortured and killed.

Black historians don't agree with you.

The Nazis set up a secret group, Commission Number 3, to organize the sterilization of these offspring to keep intact the purity of the Aryan race. In 1937, all local authorities in Germany were to submit a list of all the children of African descent. Then, these children were taken from their homes or schools without parental permission and put before the commission. Once a child was decided to be of Black descent, the child was taken immediately to a hospital and sterilized. About 400 children were medically sterilized many times without their parents' knowledge.

The Black experience during the Third Reich is a missing one, mainly due to the comparatively small number of casualties compared to the Jewish loss. Many stories of what happened during the Nazi regime are brought out by author Hans Massaquoi (Child photo shown) in his book Destined to Witness: Growing Up Black in Nazi Germany 1999. Yet the Black history of these times also includes the brutal treatment of the Herero people before WW II in the (then) German colony of southwest Namibia.

Additionally when African-American allied soldiers were caught behind enemy lines during the war racial abuse was inflicted on top of their prisoner-of-war status. In 1937, nearly 385 Black German children disappeared with out a trace. In Europe the memory of the Third Reich still induces pain. Annually on Veterans Day millions of families all over Europe still mourn lost loved ones, many of whom were Black.

Good post Katz.

Then by all means, let them all move to Germany. I'll gladly contribute to that cause.
^^^^^^Nice to see one of the board's idiotic racists show up to spew his vile hate. :cool:

Seems like common sense to me. If they are treated better, and have so many complaints about how they are treated here, and how the "Man" keeps them down, get the hell out. All the whining and crying in the world, yet I don't see any big lines of American negroes trying to emigrate back to africa or anywhere else for that matter. Face the facts slick, the best thing that ever happened to the negro in America today is that his anscestors where brought over to this nation. Just bad luck that a freed black african got their anscestors enslaved for life in this nation rather than for a set amount of time as was the law prior to an african's court case over his own african slave made slaves slaves for life. Not very many negroes in africa would give up the chance to trade places with an American negro.

Last edited:
By the way sunni, I'm not a racist, I dislike people of all races equally.

Because you are unwanted here, douchebag.

Unwanted by whom?

Real Americans, of which you are not.

Lol. You can't get more American than me scumbag. My Grandfather fought and died for this nation, my father fought for this nation, I have unlces that fought for this nation, my brothers served this nation, I served and fought for this nation and my son IS serving and fighting for this nation. What about you scrote?

Forum List

Back