Zone1 Black People do not Know to be Embarrassed by President Biden

THE REAL ISSUE HERE is that Biden, Supreme Commander, Leader of the Free Work, Holder of the Nuclear Football,

COULD NOT REMEMBER THAT HE JUST CAME BACK FROM IRELAND A FEW DAYS AGO SPENDING A WEEK THERE AND NEEDED A CHILD TO REMIND HIM.
Yeah, I know. I am not hearing any of the Black celebrities who were complaining about Trump being unfit, complaining about Biden's obvious unfitness!

Why are Black people imitating white Democrats? I work with Black men and they do not talk about politics or politicians. Sports is about it for them with me.

I just asked them if they heard about the incident - they did not know anything about it.

Last edited:
The OP doesn’t know to be embarrassed by his thread premise.

You've never heard of this?
black people have to do twice the work to get half the credit that white people receive

I'll bet Mrs. Obama knows it by heart and can provide definite proof.

US4CC.meme.Michelle_Obama - Twice_the_work.png

Last edited:
Not sure why you put this in the RACE section because O'Reilly's podcast in your OP link is really about BIDEN.

THE REAL ISSUE HERE is that Biden, Supreme Commander, Leader of the Free Work, Holder of the Nuclear Football,

COULD NOT REMEMBER THAT HE JUST CAME BACK FROM IRELAND A FEW DAYS AGO SPENDING A WEEK THERE AND NEEDED A CHILD TO REMIND HIM.

And so, the man has to have people hidden behind the scenes helping the president fake his way through basic functions of the president with earphones and special prepared notes so he can BLUFF his way through the most basic tasks.

We have gone from a guy like Trump who was a super-control freak wanting to personally direct everything, to a senile old fossil of a shell needing help finding his toothbrush and putting on his pants who CLEARLY CANNOT BE RUNNING HIS OWN LIFE MUCH LESS THE COUNTRY.

So the question begs, who is REALLY running the country?

View attachment 781193 View attachment 781195
We know this guy doesn't run the country anymore.

vladimir-putin-height-weight-age-2.jpg

Black unemployment is the lowest in 50 years. Whites like the OP do not know anything about fact.
Were you happy that black unemployment was also at a historically low point during the previous administration? I don't remember much joy from you about that.

I am pretty sure I heard President Obama say that black people have to do twice the work to get half the credit that white people receive, and President Biden has to be the epitome of that for them - yet they do not complain.

I thought Blacks would have complained about Hillary, but they seemed to believe in the system of concession to another demographic that is portrayed as being oppressed, and Hillary was . . . I don't know, but she must have had some dirt on someone.

President Obama should know to be embarrassed by Biden's mental degradation.

I thought Black people are supposed to be smarter than white people.

1684851908345.png

Forum List

Back