Black Panthers Threatning War On Sanford,Florida. Yet No Concern From Holder & Obama.

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

By now most of us have heard the threats of violence coming from the Black Panthers. The latest one sounds like a plan to cause havock in Sanford. No one actually knows what the plan is. Never the less, The Philly Thugs have something Not So Pleasant planned.
So now that the threat is made, where is Obama? he wasn't there for the towns that were trashed by the OWS, Eric Holder shows no concern that The Black Panthers plan on a violent event on Sanford in the future.
And yet 40-45% of Americans approve of this racist President?
Can we assume Obama has already lost Florida in November?
:banana2:

• Banned
have you taken the notice of this pattern since bambi became president? whenever there is a threat of any kind of violence, bambi gives a blind eye/snub. just like with iran, just like with OWS, and now that an average middle class town in florida is being threatend over a self-defense shooting, Obama and his boyfriend Holder have no interest in defending it. to them its just another town that may see some blood-shed. Obama has more important issues to deal with, like campainging and raising a few million.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Well they may be calling for an army, then what? become ducks? assuming everyone in sanford has a gun, would any black dude attempt to invade someones property knowing they will be shot? just like in Texas. Lets just wait and see if the Panther army shows up.

Lordy, lordy. The redneck chorus once again sounding the trumpet for a race war. The only differance between them and the current Black Panthers is the pigment in their skin.

Lordy, lordy. The redneck chorus once again sounding the trumpet for a race war. The only differance between them and the current Black Panthers is the pigment in their skin.

The NEW BP has been roundly condemned, any recent evidence on that "army"?

this shows the sheer stupidity/ignorance of typical Obama supporters. An Hispanic Kills A Black Man,,,therefore we have the right to kill a few white men in vengence! thats like saying, some asain teen gang member killed my son, so I am going to kill some russian at random to get even.

Redneck Chorus?? Not hardly.

Just stating the facts there Rocks.

Sanford is full of rednecks and always has been.

I doubt seriously that the NBP or anyone else really wants to start a war with anyone.

Its always nice to sound like your a big deal.

A Black Leader committed to Peace and Unity would step in and quell the rhetoric......from all sides. Clearly, Holder and Obama are on the side of "their People". The NBP can do no wrong.

Holder arrest em yet? Probably not huh? Fuck em, they're big pussies anyway. They've had many many years to start their 'Race War', yet they haven't. Time for these pussies to put up or just STFU. Most are completely sick of hearing them rant about 'Evil Whitey.' Just bring it and get on with the War already. They've talked the talk, now it's time for them to walk the walk.

This would be the perfect time for them to do it. They have a President and Attorney General who absolutely adore them. So the timing for their 'War' will never be better. It's time for them to bring it. No one likes listening to whiners whining incessantly. They want to kill Whitey? Then just get on with it damn it. Lets get some kind of resolution.

Last edited:
Well, since no Obama supporter that I know of has been stating that, your whole point is crap.

dumbass Obama felt the need to comment on Rush Limbaugh calling a dyke a slut, so why wont he comment on the panthers? It seems a little more important than defending Flukes "honor". I thought democrats were against hate speech and crimes?

so what do the Black Faggots have planned? will the 15 of them bring their squirt guns? or maybe defacate on rednecks front lawns? will they try to overtake the Police Station? like Arnold Schwartzanegger said.....comon girlymen! make my day !!!

Forum List

Back