Black Panthers Threatning War On Sanford,Florida. Yet No Concern From Holder & Obama.

By now most of us have heard the threats of violence coming from the Black Panthers. The latest one sounds like a plan to cause havock in Sanford. No one actually knows what the plan is.

The plan was to hand out Wanted: Dead or Alive flyers calling for the capture of Zimmerman. Which they did.

And?

God I wish the hot and humid stormy thunderstorm season would get here already. would be interesting to see them protest in those intense Orlando july/august storms. you cant hide from lightning!

By now most of us have heard the threats of violence coming from the Black Panthers. The latest one sounds like a plan to cause havock in Sanford. No one actually knows what the plan is. Never the less, The Philly Thugs have something Not So Pleasant planned.
So now that the threat is made, where is Obama? he wasn't there for the towns that were trashed by the OWS, Eric Holder shows no concern that The Black Panthers plan on a violent event on Sanford in the future.
And yet 40-45% of Americans approve of this racist President?
Can we assume Obama has already lost Florida in November?
:banana2:

The Black Panthers have not threaten anyone in years. Most of them are too old to start any voilence any more.

Thanks for the laughs.

:lol::lol::lol:

and where will these thousands of black panther wannbeeS come from? they cant afford to take a bus to florida!! all their extra welfare money is tied up in drugs. (where else do they get the money to buy and resell illegal contraban?} thats why blacks voted for obama,,,,FREE DRUG INVESTMENT MONEY !!!

so what do the Black Faggots have planned? will the 15 of them bring their squirt guns? or maybe defacate on rednecks front lawns? will they try to overtake the Police Station? like Arnold Schwartzanegger said.....comon girlymen! make my day !!!

ethug.jpg

Is it only me who envisions you pissing your own pants when you come face to face with a black man?

this shows the sheer stupidity/ignorance of typical Obama supporters. An Hispanic Kills A Black Man,,,therefore we have the right to kill a few white men in vengence! thats like saying, some asain teen gang member killed my son, so I am going to kill some russian at random to get even.

Frankly Ferret, this shows your sheer stupidity/ignorance.

Typcial Obama Supporter = New Black Panther Party.

69 million?

I bet Sanford has pee'd in the Gulf already. :D

so what do the Black Faggots have planned? will the 15 of them bring their squirt guns? or maybe defacate on rednecks front lawns? will they try to overtake the Police Station? like Arnold Schwartzanegger said.....comon girlymen! make my day !!!

Disgusting(.):mad:

Holder arrest em yet? Probably not huh? Fuck em, they're big pussies anyway. They've had many many years to start their 'Race War', yet they haven't. Time for these pussies to put up or just STFU. Most are completely sick of hearing them rant about 'Evil Whitey.' Just bring it and get on with the War already. They've talked the talk, now it's time for them to walk the walk.

This would be the perfect time for them to do it. They have a President and Attorney General who absolutely adore them. So the timing for their 'War' will never be better. It's time for them to bring it. No one likes listening to whiners whining incessantly. They want to kill Whitey? Then just get on with it damn it. Lets get some kind of resolution.

:lol:Libo-Pauli pretending to be big baddy Bush. "Bring it on......"

Holder arrest em yet? Probably not huh? Fuck em, they're big pussies anyway. They've had many many years to start their 'Race War', yet they haven't. Time for these pussies to put up or just STFU. Most are completely sick of hearing them rant about 'Evil Whitey.' Just bring it and get on with the War already. They've talked the talk, now it's time for them to walk the walk.

This would be the perfect time for them to do it. They have a President and Attorney General who absolutely adore them. So the timing for their 'War' will never be better. It's time for them to bring it. No one likes listening to whiners whining incessantly. They want to kill Whitey? Then just get on with it damn it. Lets get some kind of resolution.

:lol:Libo-Pauli pretending to be big baddy Bush. "Bring it on......"

Don't you have some Black Panther pole to smoke? The Black Panthers are just loud-mouthed pussies like you. Let em get on with their 'War' already. Most are sick of their incessant pussy whining about 'Evil Whitey.' Time for them to put up or just STFU.

The Black Panthers are the most dangerous armed Militia in America. So where's Eric Holder? I'm sure if they were White, they would already be in Prison. It's time for Eric Holder to go. This along with his heinous 'Fast & Furious' debacle, is just not acceptable. He needs to be removed immediately. Lets hope Obama sees the light on that at some point.

The Black Panthers are the most dangerous armed Militia in America. So where's Eric Holder? I'm sure if they were White, they would already be in Prison. It's time for Eric Holder to go. This along with his heinous 'Fast & Furious' debacle, is just not acceptable. He needs to be removed immediately. Lets hope Obama sees the light on that at some point.

Really? The last time I checked it looked like a place for naive and delusional black men to meet introverted black women. And they're only beating their chests to get the media's attention. I mean, it's not like they're funded by wealthy supporter who could provide them with the means to be a threat, enjoy any form of cohesion and have a realistic agenda. No, it's just a poorly organised club where members can blame slavery for all their shortcomings.

Really? The last time I checked it looked like a place for naive and delusional black men to meet introverted black women. And they're only beating their chests to get the media's attention. I mean, it's not like they're funded by wealthy supporter who could provide them with the means to be a threat, enjoy any form of cohesion and have a realistic agenda. No, it's just a poorly organised club where members can blame slavery for all their shortcomings.

Nah, that's just disingenuous spin. I'm pretty sure if they were White, you and Holder would be screeching for their immediate arrest & prosecution 24/7. You're coming off as very disingenuous & hypocritical. That's how i see it anyway.

Deja vu. I remember chimps gone wild in the sixties up in Shitcago.
I also remember it in Miami in the eighties. Shoot first and don't ask, or answer, any questions.
Hey. They admit it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IohT9h8dzUo]APE NATION MUSIC (In the studio) - YouTube[/ame]

Nah, that's just disingenuous spin. I'm pretty sure if they were White, you and Holder would be screeching for their immediate arrest & prosecution 24/7. You're coming off as very disingenuous & hypocritical. That's how i see it anyway.

I can appreciate why you came to that conclusion, so allow me set the record straight. I'm not condoning the Black Panthers, or even condoning their provocative, self-serving reaction to this incident. I'm simply telling it how I see it. However uncomfortable it may be for some people, white folk still pull the string in America and the Occidental world, and that's just plain reality, even if their is a black man/figure head in the White House; who's success seems to have been borne out of white guilt propagated by Democrat campaigner/apologists. The Black Panthers and their world wide ilk don't seem to have any achievable objectives, apart from sporadically capitalising on racial tension. They're fractured and lack determined focus. The only attention they can attract in between racially-fueled incidents is yell at pedestrians through magaphones about injustices their ancestors may or may not have suffered.

Answer me this question, paulitician: Do you personally fear the unlikely consequences 'promised' by the Black Panthers, if they ever bother to turn off their X-Boxes and hit the streets?

I can appreciate why you came to that conclusion, so allow me set the record straight. I'm not condoning the Black Panthers, or even condoning their provocative, self-serving reaction to this incident. I'm simply telling it how I see it. However uncomfortable it may be for some people, white folk still pull the string in America and the Occidental world, and that's just plain reality, even if their is a black man/figure head in the White House; who's success seems to have been borne out of white guilt propagated by Democrat campaigner/apologists. The Black Panthers and their world wide ilk don't seem to have any achievable objectives, apart from sporadically capitalising on racial tension. They're fractured and lack determined focus. The only attention they can attract in between racially-fueled incidents is yell at pedestrians through magaphones about injustices their ancestors may or may not have suffered.

Answer me this question, paulitician: Do you personally fear the unlikely consequences 'promised' by the Black Panthers, if they ever bother to turn off their X-Boxes and hit the streets?

Oh, i certainly don't fear the Black Panthers. I know they're a bunch of loud-mouthed pussies. They've had many many years to start their beloved 'Race War', yet they haven't. I suspect that's because their too lazy & cowardly for the most part. I'm just pointing out that they are an armed Militia openly threatening violence. And i don't get how Holder can just blow that off. I mean come on, if they were White, they would already be in Prison. It says much more about Holder's own racist tendencies than it does the Black Panther morons. It's time for Holder to go. But i hear ya on your points. I don't think we're really disagreeing too much.

Forum List

Back