Profile Of Typical Trayvon Martin Supporter: Mike Tyson

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by TheGreatGatsby, Apr 12, 2012.

1. TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,570
    Mike Tyson on George Zimmerman:

"It's a disgrace that man (Zimmerman) hasn't been shot yet. Forget about him being arrested--the fact that he hasn't been shot yet is a disgrace. That's how I feel personally about it."

-- Brought to you by the guy that bites ears off of people.

2. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,619
    Tyson represents a whole lot of dumbshits with similar attitudes about the case founded, at least in part, on pure fallacy. "...—the guy [Zimmerman] stalked him, didn't follow instructions from a superior officer, when they said, 'Stop following the kid.' That tells you everything right there.

Except there was no superior officer issuing such instructions to Zimmerman. It simply isn't true, but to a genius like Tyson something that never happened "tells you everything right there." And that tells me everything I need to know about the ignorant jackasses like him.

3. TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,570
    Yes. It does tell me everything. It tells me that you'll make subjective, unfounded, twisted arguments to fit your agenda of not giving your fellow citizen the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. Knowing that agenda, I didn't even need to read your second paragraph. Good call :D