Black Ohio State Lawmaker Endorses Trump

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Blacks are abandoning the Democrat party and it's picking up momentum.

Here is the Black state representative from the capital of Ohio spreading the truth about Trump.

“I am a lifelong Democrat and an Ohio lawmaker representing the 25th District located in the Capital City of Columbus, Ohio.

Following in the bold first step of Georgia State Representative Vernon Jones, I am both honored and humbled to be the second Democrat State Representative to publicly announce my endorsement of President Donald J. Trump.

I have admired President Trump’s dedication to law and order and his respect for our Constitution. His strong leadership and willingness to fight for educational and economic empowerment for minorities has brought unprecedented hope to the American people.

President Trump has provided a record number of Black Americans with a real shot at the American dream.

Under President Trump’s leadership, Black Americans have experienced record-low unemployment and the poverty rate among the black community has fallen to its lowest level in U.S. history.

A large part of this success is due to President Trump’s willingness to listen to the ideas of Senator Tim Scott and the concerns of invested citizens from diverse communities in economic distress. This effort produced a groundbreaking solution called “Opportunity Zones,” a way to create jobs and spur investment in disadvantaged communities.”

Black Ohio State Lawmaker Endorses Trump​

This is suppose to be a momentous occasion why? Blacks come and go with which ever party they want or don't want.​

Oh, I see ,you are playing the race card because Repubs got them one of "those" people they call thugs and feral animals on occasion but want them to vote for their party.

Good.

All I want is Ohio to not want democrat nonsense. I don't care who they support as long as it's a republican. I don't live in Ohio but they are a neighboring state and neighboring states influence eachother.

Forum List

Back