Black News Anchor Does It Like No Other Can

I'm almost certain the color of an anchor makes little or no difference to it's effectiveness ...

5448386974_c31c2f88f0_z.jpg

I'm almost certain the color of an anchor makes little or no difference to it's effectiveness ...

5448386974_c31c2f88f0_z.jpg
Your black anchor looks unemployed and just sitting around. WHAT A SHOCK!!! :biggrin:

Replying to an email sent in by a under educated racist, a beautiful Black woman puts the racist in her place as only a Black woman can. This is a classic Black woman at her professional barely retrained best. Gotta love her reply.

ATLANTA NEWS ANCHOR SHARON REED CLAPS BACK AT A VIEWER 12-5-2017

I am sure it was from a black person or was from the news women herself.

TV personalities get hate mail. It comes along with the territory.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I am sure it was from an under educated white racist like I mentioned in the OP. They typically hate Black people and send in racist rants.
Yet you only assume that.

Replying to an email sent in by a under educated racist, a beautiful Black woman puts the racist in her place as only a Black woman can. This is a classic Black woman at her professional barely retrained best. Gotta love her reply.

Wow. Totally in charge. Totally got the message out. NOW -- I'm wondering why we listen to YOU and not her !

:banana: You could learn a lot from that lady pal. Just saying.. Not pulling the group on group racist slant on everything is she? She's talking to INDIVIDUALS. And it's FAR more effective.

Wow. Totally in charge. Totally got the message out. NOW -- I'm wondering why we listen to YOU and not her !

:banana: You could learn a lot from that lady pal. Just saying.. Not pulling the group on group racist slant on everything is she? She's talking to INDIVIDUALS. And it's FAR more effective.
Yes she was totally in charge and got her message across.

I'm wondering who told you that you were required to listen to me? I already know what she knows. I just choose to emotionally traumatize racists instead of taking the high road.

Notice how she sounds white when she talks? She wasn't raised with black culture around her, which is why she is able to address problems like an adult.

You should try to be white, like her.

Notice how she sounds white when she talks? She wasn't raised with black culture around her, which is why she is able to address problems like an adult.

The main reason I posted this is because she definitely sounds Black. That was the whole point of the thread. She clapped back hood style. :)

The main reason I posted this is because she definitely sounds Black. That was the whole point of the thread. She clapped back hood style. :)
Nope, not a hint of black. She is 100% white, culturally speaking. The rest of you should try to be more like her.

Probably the "racist email" was fake news. Liberals are bad about making things like that up to cause racial discord. Especially the ones from big city shit holes like inner city Atlanta. Makes them look like victims and therefore entitled to welfare, affirmative action and other special treatment from the White Guilt dipshits.

Nope, not a hint of black. She is 100% white, culturally speaking. The rest of you should try to be more like her.
Sorry monkey. 100% professional Black woman clap back. There isnt a white woman alive that could pull that off and if there was they would be with a Black man. I even put it the heading. :)

A race-baiting negress trying to shame a viewer by name... Nothing classy about that. And, the negress's hair style is cultural appropriation.
She made the viewer look like the lowly white trash that the viewer was and she did it in a very classy way. Its impossible for a Black queen to do cultural appropriation. Everything any race of woman has done was done first by Black women.

She made the viewer look like the lowly white trash that the viewer was and she did it in a very classy way. Its impossible for a Black queen to do cultural appropriation. Everything any race of woman has done was done first by Black women.

It's never classy to make someone look like trash. It's not even classy to respond to rudeness. But, you're nothing but stupid trash, so you don't know this.

It's never classy to make someone look like trash. It's not even classy to respond to rudeness. But, you're nothing but stupid trash, so you don't know this.
Thats what monkeys such as yourself always think. I am on a higher level and its very classy to make the lowly white trash look just like what they are. :)

Imagine if a white ancher did this to a dumb, black viewer? "Jamal Jackson, you misspelled red neck..." All Hell would break loose, because we expect more from white men than from dumb animals

The ugly negress, who at least did have a culturally appropriated nice hair style, is apparently too stupid to understand the use of the word niger was to avoid a profanity filter.

I haven't ever seen a negro ape in a National Geographic with hair anything like that. Nor is that hairstyle common among modern black women, but it's standard for white women. It's cultural appropriation.

Imagine if a white ancher did this to a dumb, black viewer? "Jamal Jackson, you misspelled red neck..." All Hell would break loose, because we expect more from white men than from dumb animals

The ugly negress, who at least did have a culturally appropriated nice hair style, is apparently too stupid to understand the use of the word niger was to avoid a profanity filter.

I haven't ever seen a negro ape in a National Geographic with hair anything like that. Nor is that hairstyle common among modern black women, but it's standard for white women. It's cultural appropriation.
I dont do imagination things so I stopped reading your post. The point is that this beautiful Black queen made the trailer trash look like trailer trash and did so in a manner only a Black woman could do.

Probably the "racist email" was fake news. Liberals are bad about making things like that up to cause racial discord.

It could be fake, as libtards are prone to do with "hate crimes". Even if real, the email is cherry-picked and misrepresented.

The potential for it to be fake is another reason to dismiss that negress anchor. The public shouldn't be expected to believe something that could easily be fake.

I tend to think the email is real because it pegged that classless negress as a race baiter, and the negress used the email to race bait. Racist Libtards applaud the negress because she was race baiting.

Yes she was totally in charge and got her message across.

I'm wondering who told you that you were required to listen to me? I already know what she knows. I just choose to emotionally traumatize racists instead of taking the high road.

You know I would listen to you anyways. Even if i didn't a part-time volunteer job that FORCES me to sometimes read your posts.. :rofl: But -- I'm truly impressed with that real world example of addressing the racists WITHOUT becoming one while doing it. Glad you know there ARE alternatives. :poke:

Forum List

Back