Black News Anchor Does It Like No Other Can

Replying to an email sent in by a under educated racist, a beautiful Black woman puts the racist in her place as only a Black woman can. This is a classic Black woman at her professional barely retrained best. Gotta love her reply.

ATLANTA NEWS ANCHOR SHARON REED CLAPS BACK AT A VIEWER 12-5-2017

I am sure it was from a black person or was from the news women herself.

TV personalities get hate mail. It comes along with the territory.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Replying to an email sent in by a under educated racist, a beautiful Black woman puts the racist in her place as only a Black woman can. This is a classic Black woman at her professional barely retrained best. Gotta love her reply.

I am sure it was from an under educated white racist like I mentioned in the OP. They typically hate Black people and send in racist rants.

Damn. That was the PERFECT response.

That’s how you deal with racist idiots. You don’t suppress their speech. You let their own words hang them. Sunshine, not suppression, is the best disinfectant. Dont’t shut down an idiot when she’s about to show her ass. Let that idiot open her filthy, moronic pie hole and spew her idiotic diatribe, Then show it to the world, so as to remove any doubt as to her dumbass nature.

Bravo

She is more like a caramel bronze babe than black.

If you actually go to Africa you can see what charcoal black looks like back there.
You dont have to go to Africa to see beautiful Black skin. Lots of lucky African Americans have skin that is inky, beautiful Black. I should know. I was blessed to be able to go to school with some beauties.

If we are being brutally blunt here, I will guess she is 1/16 negro, I forgot the term for it Octamulatto or something. Assuming the normal hair is not a weave. IMO the pubic-like stubble Blacks have as "hair" makes them feel inferior to other folks.

I am sure it was from an under educated white racist like I mentioned in the OP. They typically hate Black people and send in racist rants.

Well, a lot of the younger under-educated Whites around here love Sports filled with Blacks, and Rap Music also filled with Blacks.

So you don't actually know who it was from and your own racist bias wants it to be from a white person. You need a new schtick.

To be fair, to the readers... This woman is only part "black", as she clearly isn't a purebred. Additionally without context as to what the emailed was responding to, we are only getting a small part of the story.
Additionally countless many others have responded in a cool, level headed, to the point manner in the face of racial epithets. Not the least of which is the overwhelming majority of white people.
So it would appear the OP doesn't mind a little step, and fetch from a downbred euro; or up bred negro; which ever you prefer... So long as they thumbing their nose a whitey. Show of hands... Who's surprised?

She handled it absolutely perfectly.

That's because she stayed calm and cool and logical, didn't scream RACIST at the top of her lungs, and didn't lose her shit one bit.

Perfect.

Both "sides" of this issue could learn something from this smart lady.

Mac you are a fair minded person but I am going to say this to you. Look, whites don't get to determine what is the proper reaction to racism. If someone gets angry and screams racist to high heaven they are not wrong, the racist is. Nobody has to stay calm when hearing that shit. Last, she was on the air, I don't think the response would have been the same had this happened to her in person. I know black women, and that is not something you would be wise to do in their faces.. So don't give me what whites won't listen to because if you think that a people of color must grin and shuffle very time they face racism,. you aren't listening anyway

So you don't actually know who it was from and your own racist bias wants it to be from a white person. You need a new schtick.

It was from a white person. We blacks have heard this one a million times from whites.

To be fair, to the readers... This woman is only part "black", as she clearly isn't a purebred. Additionally without context as to what the emailed was responding to, we are only getting a small part of the story.
Additionally countless many others have responded in a cool, level headed, to the point manner in the face of racial epithets. Not the least of which is the overwhelming majority of white people.
So it would appear the OP doesn't mind a little step, and fetch from a downbred euro; or up bred negro; which ever you prefer... So long as they thumbing their nose a whitey. Show of hands... Who's surprised?

The woman is black. .The overwhelming majority f whites have heard nothing but the truth about what white people keep doing. And your last line is more whining. Who's surprised?

That's because she stayed calm and cool and logical, didn't scream RACIST at the top of her lungs, and didn't lose her shit one bit.

Perfect.

Mac you are a fair minded person but I am going to say this to you. Look, whites don't get to determine what is the proper reaction to racism. If someone gets angry and screams racist to high heaven they are not wrong, the racist is. Nobody has to stay calm when hearing that shit. Last, she was on the air, I don't think the response would have been the same had this happened to her in person. I know black women, and that is not something you would be wise to do in their faces.. So don't give me what whites won't listen to because if you think that a people of color must grin and shuffle very time they face racism,. you aren't listening anyway
Well, for the record, I'm half white, half Hispanic, and our family holiday photos look like a flippin' Celebrate Diversity! poster, Spanish and Mexican to Japanese to Nigerian. Not a full-blooded cracker amongst us. So this issue isn't out of left field for me.

But to your point, and I do understand your annoyance, it depends on the context to me. It depends on the goal. If I see something broken, my impulse is not to scream about it, but to fix it. I don't think screaming RACIST at every last opportunity is fixing anything. It's just making things worse.

If you're at a point of anger and you want to react like that, that's fine, I get it. But I want to this country to heal. And by the way, this screaming is part of the reason this guy is in the White House. I think this lady's reaction was perfect, because nothing is fixed until we stop screaming.

Last edited:

Perfect.

Well, for the record, I'm half white, half Hispanic, and our family holiday photos look like a flippin' Celebrate Diversity! poster, Spanish and Mexican to Japanese to Nigerian. Not a full-blooded cracker amongst us. So this issue isn't out of left field for me.

But to your point, and I do understand your annoyance, it depends on the context to me. It depends on the goal. If I see something broken, my impulse is not to scream about it, but to fix it. I don't think screaming RACIST at every last opportunity is fixing anything. It's just making things worse.

If you're at a point of anger and you want to react like that, that's fine, I get it. But I want to this country to heal. And by the way, this screaming is part of the reason this guy is in the White House. I think this lady's reaction was perfect, because nothing is fixed until we stop screaming.
You conflate someone openly mocking your ignorance with “whining”. But hey! When all you got is a coping strategy, every criticism looks like an act of victimization...

Forum List

Back