Black News Anchor Does It Like No Other Can

Every black person I know has brown eyes like I do.

Are they brown or "dark" like a shark?

And for music, you might want to change your opinion on how backs cannot generate rhythm

Backs? Yeah, I have done dozens of open mics with Black percussionists and usually the best can pick up a rhythm generated by a Whites.

Last edited:
Every black person I know has brown eyes like I do.

Are they brown or "dark" like a shark?

And for music, you might want to change your opinion on how backs cannot generate rhythm

Backs? Yeah, I have done dozens of open mics with Black percussionists and usually the best can pick up a rhythm generated by a Whites.

Look all you want to do us try telling me how blacks can't do shit. Well I'm black and there just happens to be black musicians out there who write music with a hell of a lot better rhythm than what comes from whites.

You Blacks can do stuff, like dance to music Whitey creates! And you folks are way better to responding to White music than Whitey! The problem is, generally, you cannot generate or keep a beat live action. I know, I have experienced it many times and it ruins a song when the Black percussionist fucks up by speeding up, or worse, totally loses the beat by trying a fill he has no idea how to complete, etc.

Last edited:
You Blacks can do stuff, like dance to music Whitey creates! And you folks are way better to responding to White music than Whitey! The problem is, generally, you cannot generate or keep a beat live action. I know, I have experienced it many times and it ruins a song when the Black percussionist fucks up by speeding up, or worse, totally loses the beat by trying a fill he has no idea how to complete, etc.

No that's not how it works. You're just another dumb ass white living a lie.

Replying to an email sent in by a under educated racist, a beautiful Black woman puts the racist in her place as only a Black woman can. This is a classic Black woman at her professional barely retrained best. Gotta love her reply.

ATLANTA NEWS ANCHOR SHARON REED CLAPS BACK AT A VIEWER 12-5-2017

I am sure it was from a black person or was from the news women herself.

TV personalities get hate mail. It comes along with the territory.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
^^^This post is really pathetic.

Do you have any idea at all where jazz came from? Who Quincy Jones is? And a thousand other black artists who don't just dance to the music but write it, create it, play it? You are an asshole.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Do you have any idea at all where jazz came from? Who Quincy Jones is? And a thousand other black artists who don't just dance to the music but write it, create it, play it? You are an asshole.

We see these people writing this racism every day and as they do so, they want to tell the rest of us they aren't racist and racism doesn't exist anymore.

Last edited:

We see these people writing this racism every day and as they do so, they want to tell he rest of us they aren't racist and racism doesn't exist anymore.
They are dumb and mentally ill. People with striking mental and personal problems. No one strikes out at others in this way if they are mentally and emotionally healthy and have healthy self esteem. Racists need to believe they are superior to others because otherwise, they'd have to admit they may be inferior. They are afraid they are inferior. They have very low self esteem. Also, studies show that racism goes hand in hand with low IQ and low education levels.

We see these people writing this racism every day and as they do so, they want to tell he rest of us they aren't racist and racism doesn't exist anymore.
They are dumb and mentally ill. People with striking mental and personal problems. No one strikes out at others in this way if they are mentally and emotionally healthy and have healthy self esteem. Racists need to believe they are superior to others because otherwise, they'd have to admit they may be inferior. They are afraid they are inferior. They have very low self esteem. Also, studies show that racism goes hand in hand with low IQ and low education levels.

True.

God doesnt love you like he loves Black people. Thats why he made you recessive and have a cancerous reaction to the sun.

Interesting. Within 3 days of summer sun my skin turns a golden bronze shade (as Jesus is described in Revelation!) with no sun screen. Meanwhile my Black friends kind of get blacker (undesirable for Blacks) and they have body parts cut off because of assorted defective genes, diabetes, HIV etc.
Jesus was never desciribed as being a pale white boy. If you think the sun doesnt hate white people why did you guys invent sun tan lotion?

I've been a nice chocolaty reddish brown all my life. Still have all my limbs. So do all my family members. Hate to break it to you recessive monkey but whites are known to have defective genes. Even your boys at Fox know this.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

Do you have eye color? That is the weirdest thing, so many Blacks and Browns have no eye color, the windows to the soul. To me, the eye color is the most important aspect of a face. As far as amputations, really good drummer in the local circuit (which is actually rare for a Black - they respond to rhythm but cannot generate it usually) had to have his foot removed. Very sad.
Most Black people have brown or Black eyes. Dominant, melinated colors. You pale eyed whites combined with you pale skin made people of color assume you were demons. :)

Forum List

Back