black neighbors herassed by white nieghbors

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Hmm the black neighbor called the cops on the white neigfhbor on loud music playing. ever sence they claim thy hear loud monkey callsand the n word coming from the house. cops say they are not doing a crime they cant do anything. the questions is are they rearly hearing these noises? anhything recording>? Do you believe this whole story ?

Hmm the black neighbor called the cops on the white neigfhbor on loud music playing. ever sence they claim thy hear loud monkey callsand the n word coming from the house. cops say they are not doing a crime they cant do anything. the questions is are they rearly hearing these noises? anhything recording>? Do you believe this whole story ?
most of these RACISM stories are bullshit

No

I've never seen motion detector lights that worked right. Either they never turn on or they turn on even when a fly farts.

The neighbors should just sit down and talk it out.

As I am not residing in Virginia (or the south for that matter) and don't live in their neighborhood, I and anyone else not residing there can offer no legitimate opinion one way or another.
That being said, I can speak from experience on seeing racism first hand. In the 1980's, I was residing in Georgia for three years. My aunt and uncle had moved there years before. They owned a collection of four or five homes (renting all but their own house out), with a shared in-ground pool. They heard I had moved into the area and invited us over. After several visits, we were told that they were going on a vacation and that we had permission to use the pool that the homes shared. I asked if we could have a friend of ours come with us and were given approval. We went there and when we climbed into the pool with our friend, the one person already in the pool, vacated immediately and didn't return.
A week later, my cousin (their son) called and told me that I had to come to his parents house and apologize not only to them, but go to each of the houses and apologize for bringing a black woman to their pool. I told him what he and that entire neighborhood could do with their desire for an apology, hung up and never spoke with them again. What I should have done was say okay, go over there and go to each house and tell them how sorry I was that they were so racist, then leave. So, racism is definitely alive and well, but then again, racism is also alive and well in other nations as well, I've seen it.
If the black family says they are experiencing racist harassment, they might very well be telling the truth, but then there are cases where it has been proven that claims of racism were concocted lies to foment racial hatred.

Post a video to the internet. If the neighbors are racist, make them famous.

Monkey what monkey

The 'Back-to-Africa' can help blacks to avoid racism of evil whites.
Africa is a country full of exalting opportunities, no racist cops, parties 24/7, free food, free medicine, lot of well paid jobs.

Why is it automatically assumed that the white neighbors are guilty? Look at the link where the black neighbor complains about "cameras pointed at her". It could be a sign of mental illness but at any rate a feud between neighbors hardly rises to the level of current events.

The 'Back-to-Africa' can help blacks to avoid racism of evil whites.
Africa is a country full of exalting opportunities, no racist cops, parties 24/7, free food, free medicine, lot of well paid jobs.
how about the racisum of evil blacks

well they got blm kkk protesting this dude. there goes the neighborhood .oh come on he still has light that goes on when cars past. its security light. what idiots.

Last edited:
Blacks claim racism? I don't believe it. The way blacks behave anymore they turned me into a victim blamer. Anymore when a black person yells racism I automatically think they are lying.

It's like the story the boy who cried wolf.

Sadly since 2020, Racism has drastically increased among Conservatives.

Both Liberal and Conservative agendas have enormous flaws.

Forum List

Back