BLACK MONDAY BRINGS THE FIRING OF THREE HEAD COACHS

So tattoos on a QB are a disgrace and a coach who took his team to 5 Super Bowls, won 3, and not with an offensive juggernaught for most of those years, is a lesser coach than someone like Rex Ryan? Gotcha. :disagree:
Rex at least doesn't encourage thug behavior or bench a guy who is playing well for an unproven tattoo thug.:biggrin:

Of course, since we were talking about Belichick, this makes no sense....

Rex Ryan was a good defensive coach as a head coach, he was a joke, he took a good team and slowly destroyed it.

I wonder what if when these tatts are on these guys and when they get old and shriveled up will their body art squish together and say something meaningful?

Any tats on a guys penis will shrivel as the years go by and tats on a woman's breast will grow longer.

I wonder what if when these tatts are on these guys and when they get old and shriveled up will their body art squish together and say something meaningful?

Any tats on a guys penis will shrivel as the years go by and tats on a woman's breast will grow longer.

So what you are saying... is that a tatt of a guys penis on a woman's tits will get longer over the years and a tatt of a woman's pussy on a guy's penis will get tighter? Cool!

HMMMmm.... interesting!

I can't trust a guy with two first names..... I've two like that and I wouldn't trust me any farther than I could throw me.

Not saying he would be my first choice for the rams or chargers coaching jobs,both whom i want to see gone yesterday,my first choice obviously would be todd bowels,i think is his name,the defensive coordinater of the cards,but if he wasnt availlable,i would take rex ryan.ANYBODY would be an improvement over that idiot jeff fisher.

only an idiot would go and hire Brian SHITTENHEIMER as their offenisve coordinater..even ryan was smart enough not to want him any longer after brian lost his connection of staying there as long as he did when the GM that brought him there that used to work for the chiefs finally got fired like he should have along time ago.

shittenheimer was then out the door shortly one year later after that.lol. that was why the titans let fisher go was he got stupid and senial at the end.I hope to god they finally get rid of him and dont bring him back next year.three years is long enough to get something done and they regressed this year from last.same as the chargers.

again i would like to see how many coaches out there could get their team to the AFC title game TWICE with a worthless shit quarterback like mark sanchez,not too many i am guessing.:biggrin:

a coach i would REALLY like to have coach my LA RAMS though is to have bill cowher come out retirement or mike holmgren though,they would make them an instant contender but holmgren is done and people have been trying to get cowher out of retirement for ages now to no avail so thats not happening either.got to go with whats available and Bowles would be my first choice and ryan second.

Last edited:
speaking of rex ryan,looks like he has two interviews scheduled for the jobs of the falcons and the niners.I told you he would be in demand immediately.If he was smart,he would take the falcons job.too risky to take the niners job with kappy as your quarterback and playing in the touch NFC west which i guarantee will be tougher next year with my Rams making sure they have a good coach to turn things around. the NFL is going to want to have a good product on the field with the Rams next year for one obvious reason.

with the offense they have down there and the players he would have in atlanta and the fact he will build a defense for them instantly since he is a defensive minded coach,they would FINALLY have a defense to go along with their offense and be a playoff contender again.

Forum List

Back