Black McDonalds Employee Trashes Restaurant In Epic Meltdown After Being Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
no politics ?

just skin color ... Black ... the first word used.

end of story.

When i was night manager and auditor at a MCD's in Rogers, Ark..The white kids would trash the place on the weekend nights..They'd shit in the sinks, wipe their ass and throw the TP on the floor, piss all over counters and the floors..they really showed those black folks a thing or two on who had the bigger brains or the best color for skin....

When i was night manager and auditor at a MCD's in Rogers, Ark..The white kids would trash the place on the weekend nights..They'd shit in the sinks, wipe their ass and throw the TP on the floor, piss all over counters and the floors..they really showed those black folks a thing or two on who had the bigger brains or the best color for skin....

So have you worked your way up to morning shift french fry manager yet?

That was 35 years ago....when there was little construction work and I got the job by being the fastest and most proficient worker...No matter what I do, I do the best....Just the whey it is....I was 23 at the time.....working for Wal-Mart and McD's at the same time, also did broadcasting work at KURM radio...Who's general manger is now Congressman Steve Womack (R)he's a great guy...

Not yet, but he's working on it. :)

That was 35 years ago....when there was little construction work and I got the job by being the fastest and most proficient worker...No matter what I do, I do the best....Just the whey it is....I was 23 at the time.....working for Wal-Mart and McD's at the same time, also did broadcasting work at KURM radio...Who's general manger is now Congressman Steve Womack (R)he's a great guy...

I was just going to comment on that. Doesn't his father own the station?

If I were the manager I would have pushed his face down into the french fry oil.

2580504900000578-0-image-a-21_1423476482756.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back