Halloween for gun owners....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....if horror movies had gun owners in them...they would be less interesting...

I hear Mass Shooter will be a popular gun nut costume this year.

No.... mass shooters are not a favorite of law abiding gun owners...black face seems to be a favorite among democrats and democrats in Hollywood.....

No.... mass shooters are not a favorite of law abiding gun owners...black face seems to be a favorite among democrats and democrats in Hollywood.....

Easy claim, but no more reason to believe it than all your other claims.

I don't have claims, I have facts backed up by government research...

If you are talking about Megyn Kelly, she's not a Democrat, but rather identifies as an Independent. And, fwiw..................she's the only one I've heard lately who was defending blackface.

But, she also lost her job over it.

If you are talking about Megyn Kelly, she's not a Democrat, but rather identifies as an Independent. And, fwiw..................she's the only one I've heard lately who was defending blackface.

Jimmy Kimmel wore black face.....as have whoopi Goldgerg's old boyfriend Ted Danson....and Sarah Silverman.... black face seems to be very popular with left wing racists.....

Jimmy Kimmel wore black face.....as have whoopi Goldgerg's old boyfriend Ted Danson....and Sarah Silverman.... black face seems to be very popular with left wing racists.....

Kimmel's bad choice was 18 years ago. Danson's was 25 years ago. You got something from this century?

Forum List

Back