BLACK man slams 12 year old WHITE boy

I don't have pity for the white punk. But, if it were a white guard and a black boy, the school would be paying out a big settlement and instituting anti-white "sensitivity" programs victimizing all whites at the school. #apeprivilege
If it was for #apeprivilege the kid would have to be white. Theres a reason whites have way more in common with monkeys.

Hate crime? NO! The kid should NOT have been acting the way he was. He was tearing up property that did NOT belong to him. According to the article, he took a swing at the officer. That is when the officer took him down.

Don't start shit, won't be shit. Simple as that. That kid needs to learn that he has to obey rules.
One time I got arrested for beating up a white guy in his 20s for starting shit with me. I got off because you aren’t guilty for finishing a fight. You get in trouble for starting a fight. Stupid young officer didn’t know that. Cost me $1000 to educate him

Fun with fiction!

Accomplish-your-writing-dreams-3.png

Hate crime? NO! The kid should NOT have been acting the way he was. He was tearing up property that did NOT belong to him. According to the article, he took a swing at the officer. That is when the officer took him down.

Don't start shit, won't be shit. Simple as that. That kid needs to learn that he has to obey rules.
One time I got arrested for beating up a white guy in his 20s for starting shit with me. I got off because you aren’t guilty for finishing a fight. You get in trouble for starting a fight. Stupid young officer didn’t know that. Cost me $1000 to educate him

Fun with fiction!

I’m this 40 year old guy I walked by 3 20 somethings. One was big and he said something insulting and his friends laughed. I remember someone saying you want to bet? Anyways I taunted the big guy into coming at me and I double legged him and he hit the back of his head on the pavement. I looked up at his friends and asked them “how much did we bet? They were shocked. The cop arrested me but I was clearly justified. He was coming at me. Never mind the shit I said to him to get him to come at me. He started it. I told him “you know you should be careful one day you’re gonna mess with the wrong guy”.

And really I wasn’t bragging. It cost me $1000 for the lawyer and I was nervous until I was cleared of all charges

Fun with fiction!

I’m this 40 year old guy I walked by 3 20 somethings. One was big and he said something insulting and his friends laughed. I remember someone saying you want to bet? Anyways I taunted the big guy into coming at me and I double legged him and he hit the back of his head on the pavement. I looked up at his friends and asked them “how much did we bet? They were shocked. The cop arrested me but I was clearly justified. He was coming at me. Never mind the shit I said to him to get him to come at me. He started it. I told him “you know you should be careful one day you’re gonna mess with the wrong guy”.

And really I wasn’t bragging. It cost me $1000 for the lawyer and I was nervous until I was cleared of all charges

giphy.gif

Intro to Writing Fiction 101, Final Grade:D-

He did nothing wrong. The white boy was out of control. You need to keep white people in line

It's not like the boy was black and had a future as nothing but a burden to society. He was just a white child acting up, harmless save for having to re-tape some decorations.

Amazing if the races were reversed you would not be saying that, As seen in previous posts here

Try again.
Why??
Just pointing out the hypocracy. here

No hypocrisy on my end. Yours, probably.

It doesn't matter what color/race/nationality/religion/etc that kid is; he was in the wrong for destroying school property. Why would you think or believe otherwise?
Where did I say he was not in the wrong?
Im just pointing out that if the races were reversed the liberals would be making a mountain out of a mole hill.

The races are what they are in this case, and you are the one making a mountain out of a mole hill. Or better yet, your lie into a truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back