BLACK man slams 12 year old WHITE boy

Hate crime? NO! The kid should NOT have been acting the way he was. He was tearing up property that did NOT belong to him. According to the article, he took a swing at the officer. That is when the officer took him down.

Don't start shit, won't be shit. Simple as that. That kid needs to learn that he has to obey rules.
Amazing if the races were reversed you would not be saying that, As seen in previous posts here

Try again.
Why??
Just pointing out the hypocracy. here

No hypocrisy on my end. Yours, probably.

It doesn't matter what color/race/nationality/religion/etc that kid is; he was in the wrong for destroying school property. Why would you think or believe otherwise?
Where did I say he was not in the wrong?
Im just pointing out that if the races were reversed the liberals would be making a mountain out of a mole hill.

no butthurt--just pointing out the unfairness ----we do want fairness yes??
anytime this happens with the races reversed--we hear HATE CRIME-RACISM
whenever a cop shoots a black --RACE RACE RACE
''he shot him because of his skin color'' hahahahhahaha

you don't see the sarcasm??
etc?

You want "fairness" out of the media?

That ship sailed, reached a port across the ocean and sank at the dock.

If you haven't noticed the media has no credibility.

NONE. They're not interested in getting it back either. Their agenda is to keep you angry and feeling marginalized.

Ignore it.

Plus your constant complaints about black people in general do you no favors.

To be fair, the target of the OP is clearly the media, with no mention of blacks other than the security guard.

ANd his point about how the media would milk this is the skin colors were reversed is valid.

hate crime
12-year-old boy is body slammed by school security guard | Daily Mail Online
another incident of black slamming white but not on MSM/hate crime not on MSM
more evidence MSM is unfair/BS
Bfd.

Today two white guys in their 60s got in a fight. All it takes sometimes is one asshole and a fight can break out.

I bet the white kid was being an asshole

Good call on the "one. So many people like to blame both fighters when so often one person has a choice of fighting back or being beaten.

Hate crime? NO! The kid should NOT have been acting the way he was. He was tearing up property that did NOT belong to him. According to the article, he took a swing at the officer. That is when the officer took him down.

Don't start shit, won't be shit. Simple as that. That kid needs to learn that he has to obey rules.
Amazing if the races were reversed you would not be saying that, As seen in previous posts here

Well that's the thing , people see what they see , and as a parent I would not want my child acting like this kid did , but I would not want the guard to hurt him during his discipline. But you have to do something, you can't let unruly boys run wild in school , that really messes up the mindset of that child if you do, especially males. Disturbs the classes and learning of others , leads to nothing good if you do nothing.

It will be fodder for race baiters.

One time I got arrested for beating up a white guy in his 20s for starting shit with me. I got off because you aren’t guilty for finishing a fight. You get in trouble for starting a fight. Stupid young officer didn’t know that. Cost me $1000 to educate him

Try again.
Why??

It doesn't matter what color/race/nationality/religion/etc that kid is; he was in the wrong for destroying school property. Why would you think or believe otherwise?

I saw a video of one of ours pulling that shit and a security guard is going to be the least of their worries.

Unfortunately, what is being allowed/taught at home is what society reaps in the public. The more liberal parents are in allowing their kids to do what they want, when they want, and how they want without any repercussions has brought on a generation that believes they can do anything without fear of being punished.

That kid in that story should have been disciplined years ago when he started acting out. His mom said in the story that he has behavior problems. The kid didn't get his way (had his phone taken from him) so he acted out by destroying school propertly. His ass needs to be spanked a few times AND he needs that phone taken away for the rest of the school year (along with any game systems he has). Mom needs to toughen up.

Yeah...White, Black or Albanian...kids need to learn that if they initiate violence, there will be repercussions.

So, "Albanian" is now not just a race, but an important racial classification? LOL
Albanians are mongrels...they are the catch all of humanity.

Then so are Greeks, and Southern Italians.
Yes we are. Turk, Italian and iranians mixed our breed. Probably the moors too

no butthurt--just pointing out the unfairness ----we do want fairness yes??
anytime this happens with the races reversed--we hear HATE CRIME-RACISM
whenever a cop shoots a black --RACE RACE RACE
''he shot him because of his skin color'' hahahahhahaha

you don't see the sarcasm??
etc?

You want "fairness" out of the media?

That ship sailed, reached a port across the ocean and sank at the dock.

If you haven't noticed the media has no credibility.

NONE. They're not interested in getting it back either. Their agenda is to keep you angry and feeling marginalized.

Ignore it.

Plus your constant complaints about black people in general do you no favors.
exactly
so the anti-white threads on the forum are ridiculous
all the crying of racism by blacks is ridiculous/over blown
whites are not as racist as blacks/MSM make them out to be

Try again.
Why??

Where did I say he was not in the wrong?
Im just pointing out that if the races were reversed the liberals would be making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Why should it matter if the races were reversed? My opinion would not change from what it is now. Would yours change if the kid was any other race and the officer as well? For me, that makes no difference. I see the situation for what it is. A kid threw a hissy fit for not getting his way.

Yeah...White, Black or Albanian...kids need to learn that if they initiate violence, there will be repercussions.

So, "Albanian" is now not just a race, but an important racial classification? LOL

Nope...Albanians they have been humped by a more populations than anyone else in Europe...Turks...Slavs...Greeks...Moors. They were the historic conquest 'roll in the hay'.

"Albanians aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer but they screw like rabbits on coke"
-Alexander The Great

Nope...Albanians they have been humped by a more populations than anyone else in Europe...Turks...Slavs...Greeks...Moors. They were the historic conquest 'roll in the hay'.

"Albanians aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer but they screw like rabbits on coke"
-Alexander The Great

Get back to the subject. Start a new thread if you'd like.

hate crime
Bfd.

Today two white guys in their 60s got in a fight. All it takes sometimes is one asshole and a fight can break out.

Good call on the "one. So many people like to blame both fighters when so often one person has a choice of fighting back or being beaten.
My point is that one guy didn’t put up with the one assholes shit. People say it takes two to tango but often times it’s one person being an asshole and they happened to mess with the wrong person. I’m usually one of those people who won’t let it go. If you’re an ass I’m going to be an ass back. I won’t defuse the situation I may taunt you to escalate it. But if you attack me for talking shit the officer shouldn’t be able to arrest me for taunting, can they?

But then what if I was verbally berating a little guy? Should I be legally allowed to harass someone? So it’s a fine line between assault and just verbally talking shit

-Alexander The Great

Get back to the subject. Start a new thread if you'd like.
Sorry...

hate crime
Bfd.

My point is that one guy didn’t put up with the one assholes shit. People say it takes two to tango but often times it’s one person being an asshole and they happened to mess with the wrong person. I’m usually one of those people who won’t let it go. If you’re an ass I’m going to be an ass back. I won’t defuse the situation I may taunt you to escalate it. But if you attack me for talking shit the officer shouldn’t be able to arrest me for taunting, can they?

But then what if I was verbally berating a little guy? Should I be legally allowed to harass someone? So it’s a fine line between assault and just verbally talking shit

I got that, and I was agreeing with you.

hate crime
Bfd.

The guy who fought back wasn’t going to get beaten. Probably why he spoke up and argued back. But my question is should arguing back be enough reason to arrest someone? What if the guy told the cop I told him to screw his mother? I don’t like it how a cop might decide “he had it coming” for something someone says. I you or we should be able to say whatever we want and not be assaulted for it.

But then what if a 20 something we’re yelling at my grandfather should my grandfather go to jail for hitting him?

So I can see why the blurred line

hate crime
Bfd.

I think the ruling is the white kid had it coming and this thread is an epic fail do you concur? This is a white race baiter who started this. Probably a Russian trying to divide us with race god gays guns.

What are russian people divided over?

United we stand divided we fall

Forum List

Back