Black man shot, Police Guilty news at 11

hmmm i would think the cops would be guilty for shooting a homeowner....who was protecting his home..regardless of race...that shoot first and identify your target 2nd is not working well ...is it?

hmmm i would think the cops would be guilty for shooting a homeowner....who was protecting his home..regardless of race...that shoot first and identify your target 2nd is not working well ...is it?

And yet we do not know that is what happened. To be honest it is an easy assumption to make, but we don't know that.

wanna bet the usual activist show up and try to raise a riot and conviction before the investigation is even conducted?

Wanna know what happens when a person disobeys an officer even on their own property? If they don't get shot they get arrested. Until we know what if anything the cop said or did and what the homeowner did we won't know what happened other than it was a case of mistaken identity.

But thanks for proving my point.

Wanna know what happens when a person disobeys an officer even on their own property? If they don't get shot they get arrested. Until we know what if anything the cop said or did and what the homeowner did we won't know what happened other than it was a case of mistaken identity.

But thanks for proving my point.

so far nothing is being said that he disobeyed anyone....news says he bumped into a cop...he had a stick or pole....cop shot him....seems you are making assumptions too

sillie me....if i thought someone was breaking into my home or threatening my home..i would be armed before i hit the door. i would not be carrying a stick or pole..but a good old wingmaster....i still have that right on my property dont i?

why do you make the assumption that the homeowners is at fault and in the wrong..there are a lot of questions that need to be answered before anyone jumps the gun.

and i proved no point for you....you are moaning...o its a black man blah blah blah...i was pointing out it was a property owner protecting his property...

sillie me....if i thought someone was breaking into my home or threatening my home..i would be armed before i hit the door. i would not be carrying a stick or pole..but a good old wingmaster....i still have that right on my property dont i?

Not if it is a cop. As for your other post the police STATED as of right now it is a case of mistaken identity. No one that was there is speaking about HOW it happened. Or do you have some source other then my news report? I suggest you reread it for reality this time.

why do you make the assumption that the homeowners is at fault and in the wrong..there are a lot of questions that need to be answered before anyone jumps the gun.

Unlike you I have made no assumptions, provide a quote from me. You have already decided the police fired with out saying anything.

Welter said investigators would interview the officer to determine what commands he gave to Alexander before he fired. Investigations will be conducted by the FBI, the Orange County Office of Independent Review and the district attorney's office, Welter said.

from my link at opening.

do you think yahoo is the only source...it has been on tv all morning. so far there is very little factual being said but a lot of emotion hype. i dont buy into emotional hype. i am more than willing to wait for the investigation....you are the one asking

Who wants to bet before the investigation even gets started the cops are accused of murder because the victim was black?

i was simply stating that a homeowner was killed by the police...regardless of the color of the homeower or property owner. you are the one playing the race card and jumping to conclusions...not i.

wanna bet the usual activist show up and try to raise a riot and conviction before the investigation is even conducted?

would it disappoint you if they didn't?

do you think yahoo is the only source...it has been on tv all morning. so far there is very little factual being said but a lot of emotion hype. i dont buy into emotional hype. i am more than willing to wait for the investigation....you are the one asking

Who wants to bet before the investigation even gets started the cops are accused of murder because the victim was black?

i was simply stating that a homeowner was killed by the police...regardless of the color of the homeower or property owner. you are the one playing the race card and jumping to conclusions...not i.

would it disappoint you if they didn't?

All that says is that I expect blacks as usual to blame the police BEFORE the investigation even starts and that certain high profile activists will be involved. Now go back and find where I said the cops are blameless. I will wait.

i have decided nothing.... i will wait for the investigation.

that shoot first and identify your target 2nd is not working well ..

Yup you did not say this?

Go ahead quote me where I said the homeowner was at fault. Can't be hard It is a small thread so far. My comments are about a group of people that have routinely in the past jumped to conclusionsand then been whipped into a frenzy by certain activists.

You on the other hand keep making baseless accusations about me with absolutely not one shred of evidence to back them up. Come on prove your point or just admit your making assumptions with no basis in fact.

go back and find where i said the cops were to blame...i simply approach it from a property owner being shot ..not from the angle of a black man being shot...

the cops are accused of murder because the victim was black?

my point being...regardless of race..the police have killed an innocent man who appears to be protecting his property.

go back and find where i said the cops were to blame...i simply approach it from a property owner being shot ..not from the angle of a black man being shot...

the cops are accused of murder because the victim was black?

my point being...regardless of race..the police have killed an innocent man who appears to be protecting his property.

Sure thing, I am waiting for you to prove all the claims you made about me. Or are you going to concede you just made bad assumptions?

Sure thing, I am waiting for you to prove all the claims you made about me. Or are you going to concede you just made bad assumptions?

i did not make any assumptions about you. simply stated that it should be approached from the angle of a cop shooting an innocent homeowner..or property owner...over the cops shooting a black man.

i did not make any assumptions about you. simply stated that it should be approached from the angle of a cop shooting an innocent homeowner..or property owner...over the cops shooting a black man.

and i proved no point for you....you are moaning...o its a black man blah blah blah...i was pointing out it was a property owner protecting his property.

You never said these?

You never accused me of being on the cops side cause the victim was black?

Forum List

Back