Nephew found dead

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
They found Jennifer Hudson's nephew today dead in a SUV! This is a terrible crime and my thoughts are with her and her family. I hope they find these people and soon!

That's so awful ! Why did this happen? It makes me feel so sad inside for her loss.

Why do these sick mother f%*$*ers kill children?

WHY?

I swear, I hope there is a special place in Hell for those assholes, and all assholes, that harm a child.

WHY?

I swear, I hope there is a special place in Hell for those assholes, and all assholes, that harm a child.

A lot of them don't make it alive out of prison. :D

I think I read somewhere that the police felt it was a "domestic issue." Didn't provide any more information than that...but it is even sadder in my mind that a family member could do this.

That's so awful ! Why did this happen? It makes me feel so sad inside for her loss.

Because they're power and control psychopaths perverted with a taste for sexual sadism, usually.

The normal human capacity that most of us have to empathize is non-existent in these freaks.

Apparently that capacity for empathy is a learned thing that one typically absorbs when, as babes and very young children, our caretakers nurtured us.

When you look at most of these freaks' family backgrounds you often discover that their mothers were demented, often sadistic and cruel or obscenely neglectful.

They've basically become monsterous humans who have learned how to hide their diseased minds until they can act out their sick fantasies.

I'm not in any way excusing them, but you did ask how this happens and when you look into these freaks' backgrounds you usually find that they had that kind of tortured history as children.

WHY?

I hope so also! Right now we have a trial going where a guy drowned his four year old daughter, they say they were using dunking her in the bath as a way to control her!
The other said part about the Hudson case is neighbors heard gun shots but did not report it because it isn't abmornal to hear them in their neighborhood!

Because they're power and control psychopaths perverted with a taste for sexual sadism, usually.

The normal human capacity that most of us have to empathize is non-existent in these freaks.

Apparently that capacity for empathy is a learned thing that one typically absorbs when, as babes and very young children, our caretakers nurtured us.

When you look at most of these freaks' family backgrounds you often discover that their mothers were demented, often sadistic and cruel or obscenely neglectful.

They've basically become monsterous humans who have learned how to hide their diseased minds until they can act out their sick fantasies.

I'm not in any way excusing them, but you did ask how this happens and when you look into these freaks' backgrounds you usually find that they had that kind of tortured history as children.

I asked why this happened, I guess I meant what was the excuse that triggered this despicable behavior. I had a tortured history and I wouldn't dream of hurting anyone. My sister and biological father dwell on there past. They use it to explain cruelty and abuse. But I do agree with you, it does appear that some people are incapable of human feelings and natural empathy for anyone.

They called it a domestic issue because the suspect in question is the estranged husband of Julia Hudson, the mother of the young man found today.

They haven't charged him yet and it will be interesting to see when the medical examiner says Julian died. if he died after Friday that will throw and wrench into the prosecutions claim that it was the man they have in custody because they've had him since Friday. He might have had a partner in this crime but it could be totally unrelated to domestic issues. However, the fact that they killed this little boy would indicate a family matter gone very very wrong.

it's all so sad and unnecessary.

I feel for Jennifer Hudson and her sister. I can't imagine what they are going through tonight. It was horrific with just their mother and brother being murdered, now they've lost the little boy too.

They called it a domestic issue because the suspect in question is the estranged husband of Julia Hudson, the mother of the young man found today.

They haven't charged him yet and it will be interesting to see when the medical examiner says Julian died. if he died after Friday that will throw and wrench into the prosecutions claim that it was the man they have in custody because they've had him since Friday. He might have had a partner in this crime but it could be totally unrelated to domestic issues. However, the fact that they killed this little boy would indicate a family matter gone very very wrong.

it's all so sad and unnecessary.

I feel for Jennifer Hudson and her sister. I can't imagine what they are going through tonight. It was horrific with just their mother and brother being murdered, now they've lost the little boy too.

What a huge loss she is having right now, my heart goes out to her.

Why are some women attracted to violent losers?

Police have characterized the slayings as "domestic related" and authorities have been questioning Julian's stepfather, who has been estranged from the boy's mother and is being held on a parole violation.

The Amber Alert had listed William Balfour, the estranged husband of Julia Hudson, as a suspect in a "double homicide investigation.

Corrections records show Balfour spent nearly seven years in prison for attempted murder, vehicular hijacking and possessing a stolen vehicle.

Forum List

Back