Black Man Attacks White Woman For Having Trump 'Make America Great Again' Sticker On Laptop

Everyone knows that any man who condones men beating on women is a pussy, and your defense of the laptop thug is all the proof anyone here needs to know you're a pussy, whether I call you one or not.
Spits the forum racist from the safety behind his screen.

1233796371590.gif
No need to be cryptic. If you've got something to say, say it.
I said it. You're just too dumb to understand it. <smh>
No, I think....
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

As if you could. :rolleyes:

.... you wanted to say something else but didn't have the balls.
I said exactly what I wanted to and had the balls to say it. Again, you're screwed by your own inability to think. Comes part and parcel with being a brain-dead racist. Meanwhile, you're oozing irony by calling others a pussy from the safety of your bunker.
I'm sure I don't have anything to worry about since I'm not a woman.

1233796371590.gif
No, I think....

I said exactly what I wanted to and had the balls to say it. Again, you're screwed by your own inability to think. Comes part and parcel with being a brain-dead racist. Meanwhile, you're oozing irony by calling others a pussy from the safety of your bunker.
Being a brain-dead racist, you have plenty to worry about. Fortunately for you, you're too stupid to know what that is.

:spinner: :spinner: :spinner:

Now this is funny .... the forum racist posts ....

No, I think you wanted to say something else but didn't have the balls.

I make fun of him for pretending like he has the ability to think, so he changes his post from that ^^^ to this vvv

Oh, I understand what you meant, you just don't have the balls to say it.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Last edited:
Only a pussy like you would think it's ok to smack a woman.
Only a pussy like you would think its ok for said woman to assault someone.
Yeah, you go with that, pussy. :lol:
I already went with that pussy. Bitch got smacked for assaulting.
lol.gif
You sum up perfectly why blacks are the losers of society.
I knew it was just a matter of
lol.gif
You sum up perfectly why whites are the recessive race.
Yeah, recessive because we don't try to prove our manhood by beating on women? Do you kick small a

Yes white boys are always beating on their women.

It was only a matter of time before he started making statements that are just stupid, flat out lies, but give a village idiot a little time and they will always deliver.

White females ARE definately victims of domestic violence by white males as well.

Myths & Facts about Domestic Violence | Domestic Violence Intervention Program

Only a pussy like you would think its ok for said woman to assault someone.
lol.gif
lol.gif
Yeah, recessive because we don't try to prove our manhood by beating on women? Do you kick small a

It was only a matter of time before he started making statements that are just stupid, flat out lies, but give a village idiot a little time and they will always deliver.

White females ARE definately victims of domestic violence by white males as well.

First, you need to learn how to post OUTSIDE somebody else's quotes. Second, if you actually read the posts in this thread (and were honest about what you read) you would know that it's the black boys who are defending male on female violence.

1233796371590.gif
No, I think....

You have plenty to worry about because any woman is stronger than you.

Actually Black people are the only pure homo sapiens. You have neanderthal genes in your DNA.

BLACK SUPREMACY delusion raises its ugly head again.
White Supremacy inferiority complex reveals its ignorance again. You better be glad you have some Black DNA or you would be a purebred cave monkey.
No, I'm just pointing out a fact to you. Had the Homo Heidelbergensis not ventured out of Africa and mated with Denisovans and neanderthals, then there would only be "black" as you state. But since they did, and you're probably African American, you have alot of mixture in you as well. Just a little fyi
You lack a grasp of facts. Blacks were in europe and mated with neanderthals. Whites didnt appear until about 10k years ago due to a genetic mutation for light skin in India.
No, you're a moron. Where did I say ANYTHING about white skin or genes? Can you comprehend wtf you're reading? Or perhaps you haven't evolved completely? I RESPONDED about your bs "blacks being the only pure homo sapien". Your ignorance is astounding. Have a seat.
Your ignorance is astounding. Homo Sapiens begin in Africa you fool.

No, I think....

Don't quit your day job, butterfly boy. Oh, that's right, you don't have a job. Never mind.

I knew it was just a matter of time until you could no longer control your rancid racism.

Thanks for demonstrating what an utterly disgusting ignorant piece of lowlife shit you really are.

Here's your prize.

V6fJswu.jpg
Oh gee, you called me a racist. Like I couldn't have seen that coming from the pussy who sees nothing wrong with men beating on women. Thanks for showing everyone how much of a man you are.
Oh nooos .... an unabashed racist calling others a pussy while posting it from the safety of anonymity.

Does irony get any sweeter than that?

:dance:
Everyone knows that any man who condones men beating on women is a pussy, and your defense of the laptop thug is all the proof anyone here needs to know you're a pussy, whether I call you one or not.

1233796371590.gif
Youre a cave monkey?

No, I think....

Don't quit your day job, butterfly boy. Oh, that's right, you don't have a job. Never mind.
Thats correct. I'm not an employee like you. I chart my own destiny and keep my profits.

No, I think....

Thats correct. I'm not an employee like you. I chart my own destiny and keep my profits.
Translation: I'm on welfare. We already knew that, butterfly boy.

No translation needed. You just make sure you do what you are told and make your boss better profits before you get fired or lose your position as head fry cook.

No translation needed. You just make sure you do what you are told and make your boss better profits before you get fired or lose your position as head fry cook.
I haven't had a boss in over 25 years, Sambo. I've hired and fired more people than you have in your family (which, I'm sure, is a lot and all on welfare).

I haven't had a boss in over 25 years, Sambo. I've hired and fired more people than you have in your family (which, I'm sure, is a lot and all on welfare).
Stop trying to convince me cave monkey. You already let it slip you were head fry cook at Carl Jr.s I dont believe you. :laugh:

Stop trying to convince me cave monkey. You already let it slip you were head fry cook at Carl Jr.s I dont believe you. :laugh:
Is that one of the places that accepts your EBT card, porch monkey? :lol:

Is that one of the places that accepts your EBT card, porch monkey?
I have no idea about your EBT card and where its accepted cave monkey. Since you have conceded you work there only you would know that.

lol.gif

First, you need to learn how to post OUTSIDE somebody else's quotes. Second, if you actually read the posts in this thread (and were honest about what you read) you would know that it's the black boys who are defending male on female violence.

I don't need to learn a thing about this site, you dunce.

It is nothing but entertainment to me, and you are one of the clowns here.

Now, as far as male on female violence, you stated:

"We don't try to prove our manhood by beating on women".

The truth is that white males(some) are guilty of domestic violence just as "some" men of other races are.
Which the link that I provided clearly illustrates.

Lastly, there are no "black boys" here, if there were, you would probably be trying to ask for their phone numbers.

Forum List

Back