Black Man Attacks White Woman For Having Trump 'Make America Great Again' Sticker On Laptop

Oh, they're always talking about smashing things, burning things, and assaulting people.
And then she actually did it...
And rightfully so. The dirtbag had it coming.
Then dont whine about her getting smacked.
Only a pussy like you would think it's ok to smack a woman.
Only a pussy like you would think its ok for said woman to assault someone.

Oh, they're always talking about smashing things, burning things, and assaulting people.
Yeah, you go with that, pussy. :lol:

I already went with that pussy. Bitch got smacked for assaulting.
lol.gif

lol.gif
You sum up perfectly why blacks are the losers of society.

lol.gif
You sum up perfectly why whites are the recessive race.

lol.gif
Yeah, recessive because we don't try to prove our manhood by beating on women? Do you kick small animals too?

lol.gif
Yeah, recessive because we don't try to prove our manhood by beating on women? Do you kick small animals too?
No recessive because you are genetically recessive. No fault of your own. Yes white boys are always beating on their women. You forgot I used to bang lots of white chicks. No I love animals and almost became a vet.

Again, the savagery of these type ferals is appalling. They are not on the same evolutionary tree as Homo Sapiens.

ent threatens to smash woman's laptop with Trump sticker
Actually Black people are the only pure homo sapiens. You have neanderthal genes in your DNA.

BLACK SUPREMACY delusion raises its ugly head again.
White Supremacy inferiority complex reveals its ignorance again. You better be glad you have some Black DNA or you would be a purebred cave monkey.
No, I'm just pointing out a fact to you. Had the Homo Heidelbergensis not ventured out of Africa and mated with Denisovans and neanderthals, then there would only be "black" as you state. But since they did, and you're probably African American, you have alot of mixture in you as well. Just a little fyi

Again, the savagery of these type ferals is appalling. They are not on the same evolutionary tree as Homo Sapiens.

Actually Black people are the only pure homo sapiens. You have neanderthal genes in your DNA.

White Supremacy inferiority complex reveals its ignorance again. You better be glad you have some Black DNA or you would be a purebred cave monkey.
No, I'm just pointing out a fact to you. Had the Homo Heidelbergensis not ventured out of Africa and mated with Denisovans and neanderthals, then there would only be "black" as you state. But since they did, and you're probably African American, you have alot of mixture in you as well. Just a little fyi
You lack a grasp of facts. Blacks were in europe and mated with neanderthals. Whites didnt appear until about 10k years ago due to a genetic mutation for light skin in India.

You lack a grasp of facts. Blacks were in europe and mated with neanderthals. Whites didnt appear until about 10k years ago due to a genetic mutation for light skin in India.
No, you're a moron. Where did I say ANYTHING about white skin or genes? Can you comprehend wtf you're reading? Or perhaps you haven't evolved completely? I RESPONDED about your bs "blacks being the only pure homo sapien". Your ignorance is astounding. Have a seat.

lol.gif
I knew it was just a matter of time until you could no longer control your rancid racism.

Thanks for demonstrating what an utterly disgusting ignorant piece of lowlife shit you really are.

Here's your prize.

V6fJswu.jpg

lol.gif
I knew it was just a matter of time until you could no longer control your rancid racism.

Thanks for demonstrating what an utterly disgusting ignorant piece of lowlife shit you really are.

Here's your prize.

V6fJswu.jpg
Oh gee, you called me a racist. Like I couldn't have seen that coming from the pussy who sees nothing wrong with men beating on women. Thanks for showing everyone how much of a man you are.

lol.gif

Here's your prize.

V6fJswu.jpg
Oh gee, you called me a racist. Like I couldn't have seen that coming from the pussy who sees nothing wrong with men beating on women. Thanks for showing everyone how much of a man you are.
Oh nooos .... an unabashed racist calling others a pussy while posting it from the safety of anonymity.

Does irony get any sweeter than that?

:dance:

lol.gif

Here's your prize.

V6fJswu.jpg
Oh nooos .... an unabashed racist calling others a pussy while posting it from the safety of anonymity.

Everyone knows that any man who condones men beating on women is a pussy, and your defense of the laptop thug is all the proof anyone here needs to know you're a pussy, whether I call you one or not.

lol.gif

Here's your prize.

V6fJswu.jpg

Everyone knows that any man who condones men beating on women is a pussy, and your defense of the laptop thug is all the proof anyone here needs to know you're a pussy, whether I call you one or not.
Spits the forum racist from the safety behind his screen.

1233796371590.gif

Here's your prize.

V6fJswu.jpg

1233796371590.gif
No need to be cryptic. If you've got something to say, say it.

Here's your prize.

V6fJswu.jpg

1233796371590.gif
I said it. You're just too dumb to understand it. <smh>

1233796371590.gif
Oh, I understand what you meant, you just don't have the balls to say it.

Last edited:

1233796371590.gif
No, I think....
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

As if you could. :rolleyes:

.... you wanted to say something else but didn't have the balls.
I said exactly what I wanted to and had the balls to say it. Again, you're screwed by your own inability to think. Comes part and parcel with being a brain-dead racist. Meanwhile, you're oozing irony by calling others a pussy from the safety of your bunker.

Forum List

Back