Black Males Underperform in School To Avoid Appearing Gay

American blacks think that academic success is a sign of acting white. They can't get a break can they?

Adolph Cameron, head of the Jamaican Teachers' Association, claimed that black males have a cultural misconception that academic success is a sign of homosexuality.

Read more: Black male pupils 'underperform in school to avoid appearing gay' | Metro.co.uk

Adolph makes a good point.

However, I submit that ALL males consider academics pussifying to some degree.

Males, regardless of color, are not really hormonally designed to sit, primly and properly, for hours on end.

There is the unfortunate tendency to admire the likes of Michael Vick and denigrate the likes of Clarence Thomas. Until that is reversed, there will continue to be tragedy.

Not Asian males

When did you attend school in Asia?

I attended school in Hawaii, where there is a very large asian population, and in my experience asian males are only slightly less pussified by academics than any other males; even then its only due to the fact that their parents will beat the shit out of them for getting a "B."

Adolph Cameron, head of the Jamaican Teachers' Association, claimed that black males have a cultural misconception that academic success is a sign of homosexuality.

Read more: Black male pupils 'underperform in school to avoid appearing gay' | Metro.co.uk

Males, regardless of color, are not really hormonally designed to sit, primly and properly, for hours on end.

Nope, just knuckle draggers such as yourself.

Me? I enjoyed school, and geometry and biology were 2 of my favorite subjects.

Well, you ARE a pussy.

:lol:

Thanks for helping me make my point.

Well, you ARE a pussy.

Wanna give me your definition of "pussy"?

I served 20 years in the Navy through 4 war zones. I also rode a bicycle from Memphis TN to Jacksonville FL when I transferred, and also did it when I transferred from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI, and when I transferred from Newport RI to Norfolk VA. Additionally, I was the PRT coordinator for the last 8 years of my career, and it was generally a fight between me and the LT for top honors while stationed at the War College.

What did you do again?

Well, you ARE a pussy.

Wanna give me your definition of "pussy"?

I served 20 years in the Navy through 4 war zones. I also rode a bicycle from Memphis TN to Jacksonville FL when I transferred, and also did it when I transferred from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI, and when I transferred from Newport RI to Norfolk VA. Additionally, I was the PRT coordinator for the last 8 years of my career, and it was generally a fight between me and the LT for top honors while stationed at the War College.

What did you do again?

I'm just pulling your feather boa, Abiker. Settle the fuck down.

I loved school too; readin', writin', 'rithmatic, but I've also taught it, and I have kids, both male and female in school, and if there's anything that anyone should be able to agree: boys are NOT GIRLS.

I never said that boys were incapable of sitting primly and properly, I just said it wasn't really in their nature. Greater levels of testasterone are condusive to activities that do not include sitting still in a traditional classroom.

As a father of a true bad ass, a Marine officer who was captain of his high school football team, holds the HS baseball single season home run record, and graduated college with a 3.8ish GPA, I'm here to say that being smart can be cool.

But that's only me bragging.

My real proof that being smart is considered cool is my observations as a high school teacher. We have males of all ethnicities and races that make good grades and are working on their future. Some are two or three sport athletes that are built like Atlas and get more fuzz than you can shake a stick at. The bums that claim that being smart makes them look queer or whatever are just lazy or dumb.

I just said it wasn't really in their nature. Greater levels of testasterone are condusive to activities that do not include sitting still in a traditional classroom.
Bingo

I just said it wasn't really in their nature. Greater levels of testasterone are condusive to activities that do not include sitting still in a traditional classroom.
Bingo

Not much of a Revelation: True for males, regardless of skin-tone.
After these adjustments were made, blacks had a 15% higher testosterone level and a 13% higher free testosterone level. A 15% difference in circulating testosterone levels could readily explain a twofold difference in prostate cancer risk.

Serum testosterone levels in healthy youn... [J Natl Cancer Inst. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI

After these adjustments were made, blacks had a 15% higher testosterone level and a 13% higher free testosterone level. A 15% difference in circulating testosterone levels could readily explain a twofold difference in prostate cancer risk.

Serum testosterone levels in healthy youn... [J Natl Cancer Inst. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI

Um....I was comparing Males to Females.

Which brings up an interesting point: How do Black FEMALES do in school, and if not as well as their white counterparts, how does Adolph explain it? Are black females also afraid of being labled queer? If my theory is correct (all males with greater testosterone have trouble in school), then black females shouldn't have any measurable difference doing well in traditional school as their white female counterparts.

Was it a Revelation to find out blacks have much higher testosterone levels?

Not sure if "much higher" is how 15% should be described

but Yes, since I'm not a prostate cancer expert, I'm not familiar with the difference; however, I'd expect it to be common knowledge that there IS a much higher testosterone level in males than in females, and that this could easily account for behavioural differences that make sitting still in a classroom for long periods more difficult for males, and incrementally more difficult for males with higher testosterone levels, regardless of "race."

Not Asian males

When did you attend school in Asia?

I attended school in Hawaii, where there is a very large asian population, and in my experience asian males are only slightly less pussified by academics than any other males; even then its only due to the fact that their parents will beat the shit out of them for getting a "B."
This.

Asian Male = Beta Male

Forum List

Back